No crying thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: No crying thread

WAAAAAAAAH!

OK, I'm done!  It's over!  There is no pain I am receiving........ My hands feel just like two balloons!  :(

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: No crying thread:
    [QUOTE]Frankly, anyone who sees much of anything remotely positive is a moron. This past year, since Sept 2011, has been nothing short of an unmitigated disaster. There is virtually NOTHING positive for realists to post-NOTHING. Only the pink hat pompom waves keep chanting that things will be OK soon. How pathetic. There is no thread here immune to realistic comments about the sad state of this team-NONE.
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]That must be why I love you pumpsie. You're always so positive.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : That must be why I love you pumpsie. You're always so positive.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

I am not asking for anyone's love here Carnie. There are a few things good about this season: Morales, Ciriaco......guess thats about it. What else do you see that worked out well this year..or last year?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : I am not asking for anyone's love here Carnie. There are a few things good about this season: Morales, Ciriaco......guess thats about it. What else do you see that worked out well this year..or last year?
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]It was a joke. Sometimes you need to laugh, ya know?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : It was a joke. Sometimes you need to laugh, ya know?
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

I do laugh Carnie. Plenty. The Red Sox are around for our entertainment only, and right now they are a bad comedy. Still, i would prefer a competitive team for entertainment, not a joke.
    Life is good.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

How dare the two of you bring humor in here?!? There's no humor in baseball!!!

Just ask kim.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]How dare the two of you bring humor in here?!? There's no humor in baseball !!! Just ask kim.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

I think Kim is the same Kimmi who was posting on Sawxheads before she and her ilk were driven out of town by the majority of the posters who could not tolerate any more pompom waving. If they are different, I don't much care because THIS Kim resembles the other one way too much. She isn't going to go unanswered with her jibberish here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

In Response to No crying thread:
    [QUOTE]Anyone ever hear the saying "It is what it is"?  Well, it is what it is for better or worse. I'm still in. I don't care how many posters on this board are set on crying and complaining about what is. I especially don't care about the posters who show up here that no one even knows. I'm going to enjoy watching the games and rooting my team on. So there. If you're into whining and complaining about things you cannot change, then this thread is not for you. So, just close it up, and join your pals on the many crying threads that fill the board. Go Sox! 
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Great, we get it, you are a tool with nothing else in your life to do besides waste your 3-4 months of summer watching spoiled losers that wouldn't pi$$ on you if you were on fire.

You are part of the problem. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Frankly, anyone who sees much of anything remotely positive is a moron. This past year, since Sept 2011, has been nothing short of an unmitigated disaster. There is virtually NOTHING positive for realists to post-NOTHING. Only the pink hat pompom wavers keep chanting that things will be OK soon. How pathetic. There is no thread here immune to realistic comments about the sad state of this team-NONE.
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]

oooooooooooo. You're sooooo tough. I'm shaking.

Take your crap to another thread, or better yet the Truefan site you came from. You know, the one that was a Sox board until Yankee fans decided to turn it into a dual board. I bet they love you there.

Or, how about you change a Yankee forum into a dual forum? Oh, right. That'll never happen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]WAAAAAAAAH! OK, I'm done!  It's over!  There is no pain I am receiving........ My hands feel just like two balloons!  :(
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

Comfortably numb.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]How dare the two of you bring humor in here?!? There's no humor in baseball !!! Just ask kim.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

"Pumpsie" is bringing humor here? That's an interesting take.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : I think Kim is the same Kimmi who was posting on Sawxheads before she and her ilk were driven out of town by the majority of the posters who could not tolerate any more pompom waving. If they are different, I don't much care because THIS Kim resembles the other one way too much. She isn't going to go unanswered with her jibberish here.

I'm not Kimmi, but I bet that did happen. And a poster like you who hates the Sox but says he's not a Yankee fan is probably alot like some of the other posters on a Sox site that Yankee fans turned into a dual site. Sorta like what some are trying to do here.

Good luck with me.

Begone! You have no power here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : take a deep breath pumpsie they are 2 very different kims, both here  both blind when it comes to their sox one knows nothing about the game and the other redsoxkimmi knows more than most  here including myself
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

I bet you two are like two peas in a pod.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

This is a no crying thead. The only one on the board. It's so easily avoided by posters that want to cry before it's even over. There are many other threads on the board with plenty of crying. Take your pick.

If you're trying to get posters who are not crying to start crying, well, then I don't need you here anyway. And FTR, there's no way I believe fans of a team would care that other fans are positive. No way. The only people who would want to come to a positive thread and attack posts are not fans of this team.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : what's the word will you be singing tonight are you ready surely you agree it's time  have you been practicing

And that's why you're a troll on the board. Doesn't matter that people aren't bright enough to see you coming. You're schmoozing would never work on me. I'm sure you'll say it's just for me, but in reality you'd enjoy that post to any positive Sox fan. That's why there aren't many here. So, kudos to you for taking over yet another Sox site.

I bet your fans that saluted you on a Yankee site for going after posters here to keep them from going there (like anyone would go there, I think that's just a Yankee troll trait), are proud of you. You really seem to be enjoying the countdown. That's your second post like that.

If it weren't for the Yankee troll butt kissers here, you wouldn't be here posting that crap. But, alas, you are, and it is what it is.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : I think Kim is the same Kimmi who was posting on Sawxheads before she and her ilk were driven out of town by the majority of the posters who could not tolerate any more pompom waving. If they are different, I don't much care because THIS Kim resembles the other one way too much. She isn't going to go unanswered with her jibberish here.

How can anyone confuse the boorish commentary of the dullard known as kst with that of Kimmi?

Clearly not the same person. Kimmi more of an upbeat positive personality.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : And that's why you're a troll on the board. Doesn't matter that people aren't bright enough to see you coming. You're schmoozing would never work on me. I'm sure you'll say it's just for me, but in reality you'd enjoy that post to any positive Sox fan. That's why there aren't many here. So, kudos to you for taking over yet another Sox site. I bet your fans that saluted you on a Yankee site for going after posters here to keep them from going there (like anyone would go there, I think that's just a Yankee troll trait), are proud of you. You really seem to be enjoying the countdown. That's your second post like that. If it weren't for the Yankee troll butt kissers here, you wouldn't be here posting that crap. But, alas, you are, and it is what it is.

I'm feeling real positive. After splitting with the lowly Indians, if we can grab the last one in Baltimore to take 1 of 3, it will give us tremendous momentum going into the Yankee series, especially with Lester and Beckett lined up to pitch.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : take a deep breath pumpsie they are 2 very different kims, both here  both blind when it comes to their sox one knows nothing about the game and the other redsoxkimmi knows more than most  here including myself

Thanks PSZ. Interesting how they both post wearing pink bonnets. I respect the other Kim for her baseball knowledge at least, though I don't always agree with her. And unlike the Kimmi here I have no problem at all with Yankee fans. You are all welcome here as long as you guys don't try to rub it in too much. Kimsaythis seems to have nothing to offer this forum but nauseating cheerleading and antiYankee fan fervor. One of the worst posters here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : oooooooooooo. You're sooooo tough. I'm shaking. Take your crap to another thread, or better yet the Truefan site you came from. You know, the one that was a Sox board until Yankee fans decided to turn it into a dual board. I bet they love you there. Or, how about you change a Yankee forum into a dual forum? Oh, right. That'll never happen.

Your syrup will continue to be challenged here, not only by me, but by any knowledgeable Sox fan OR Yankee fan. Who cares if its a dual board? Yankee fans are welcome to discuss baseball in a logical manner, a manner that is not exactly what you do here, which is more akin to a cheerleading forum. Hard to believe that you cannot see what is going on with this team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]This is a no crying thead. The only one on the board. It's so easily avoided by posters that want to cry before it's even over. There are many other threads on the board with plenty of crying. Take your pick. If you're trying to get posters who are not crying to start crying, well, then I don't need you here anyway. And FTR, there's no way I believe fans of a team would care that other fans are positive. No way. The only people who would want to come to a positive thread and attack posts are not fans of this team.

What are you doing posting on a message board at 3 and 4AM? Trying to get that added momentum for the Orioles series? Oh yeah, we've lost the first two. On to the next series?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : What are you doing posting on a message board at 3 and 4AM? Trying to get that added momentum for the Orioles series? Oh yeah, we've lost the first two. On to the next series?
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

OOPS! The next series is against the Yankees, isn't it? We will be lucky to just get swept and not totally embarassed. What an incredible mess this team is. I don't remember it being this bad for a long long time. I read that we now have the worst record for the team at this juncture in 20 years. Epstein (a "top 5 GM" according to Breidey) really screwed the franchise over for many years.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

All Yankee trolls should stay off my threads. This is not Truefan a Sox site that you turned into a dual board.

STOP GIVING ME THE ATTENTION!!! Find someone else to give your attention to. Maybe JBay, he loves posters like you here.