No crying thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: No crying thread

In Response to Re: No crying thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : You're in my thread right now. Why would you care what I say about my team on my thread? You don't like my posts, so don't read them. If you were here to talk about Red Sox baseball with fans you enjoy, you would be doing that. Instead you spend your time going after everything I say. Just like Zac, and just like Mikey. That is how you spend your time here, and that's bizarre. And I have zero interest in who likes Zac here. Zac and his pals created a board on a Sox forum and lured Sox fans there without telling them that their IP addresses would be revealed to them. He has pics of 1,000s of kids on his computer, alot of them without clothes. He may make what he thinks is funny pics with them, but he still has them. And he monitors a rival team's board 24 hrs. a day. I don't need anyone else's opinion of him to make mine.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : That little girl crying should be the mascot of the BDC forum. A bunch of whiners, crybabies, and simpletons who love to scapegoat and assess blame instead of rolling with the punches. Whatever happens, go into a tantrum and blame in on the manager, coaches, GM, or owner. Never cast blame on the many / the team collectively. always select a scapegoat du jour.. Support a bigoted cop instead of one of your players. Label your players as unmotivated, aloof, non-caring even if you are just guessing / speculating.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

If you like the photo then by all means, take it and use it as your avatar, with my complimemts.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

So, you want my screen name too? Why not? I mean, you have so many already, what's one more? Go ahead. Take it. I'll think of another.

Speaking of bacteria and viruses, you probably fit in there somewhere.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : Do you have a problem differentiating between chronic negativity against each and every player, manager, and FO vs. negativity against forum posters who exhibit such behavior? Two completely seperate concepts and not difficult at all to understand ( for most people). Here's a clue, Andrewmitch is negative and JimFromFlorida is positive towards the team. Jim however is negative towards the forum whiners, pouters, crybabies, and simpletons. Got it yet? Jim, Kim, and I should actually be labeled as ANTIBODIES instead of you. Antibody:  Acting as the body's army, antibodies are proteins generally found in the blood that detect and destroy invaders, like bacteria and viruses.

Don't put yourself in Jim's category. You don't have that kind of class.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]Great game by Buch! He's really been amazing. Nice to see some runs on the board. Cody has really been incredible. Also nice for the guys to have something to celebrate. I think the Sox can win the next two. That should give them more confidence going into the Orioles series. Go Sox!

"I think the Sox can win the next two." LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Yep Jim has much more patience than I do.

Stop flattering yourself. You are a pompous punk who hides behind a keyboard calling people out for speaking their minds knowing there is no possible retribution against you. You attempt to get into people's heads with your childish antics like you did with me. Unfortunately for you, all it did was make you the fool. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Well Kim, so much for a positive thread.  :-(( 

But thanks for trying.

And BTW, it appears to me that Zac and a few others are being a bit disingenous at your expense.  And you always rise to the bait. 

FWIW, I'd suggest you think about that old saying that goes something like,

God grant me the courage to change the things I can change
    The patience to accept the things I can't change
    And the wisdom to know the difference.

Some things on this board aren't going to change.  You (We) can either have the patience to accept it, put those posters on ignore, or leave the board. 

I have but one poster on ignore, btw.  The rest I just accept and, as they say, give their posts "the weight I think they deserve". 

Jus' trying to help, Kim.  Jus' trying to help.  Cool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]Great game by Buch! He's really been amazing. Nice to see some runs on the board. Cody has really been incredible. Also nice for the guys to have something to celebrate. I think the Sox can win the next two. That should give them more confidence going into the Orioles series. Go Sox!

The Red Sox did a great job of holding the Indians to 5 runs. It should give them momentum going into Sunday. If they can win that one, and split with the dreadful Indians, there should be loads of confidence going to Baltimore. Way to go boys.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : I don't respond to all your comments and frankly have no interest to, just respond to some of your baseless accusations and childish rants. Most recent about the umps and your perceived bias against the Red Sox which you see as a double standard because of pressure from NY and the evil Yankees lurking in the shadows. Nutty on it's face but as in my dealings with pike I should know better then to expect a logical exchange of ideas as to why you feel that way and just accept the reality that there are none and ignore you. But the temptation to ridicule your screwball posts always gets the better of me.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

I'm a Sox fan posting on a Sox board. Yet, some of the Yankee fans/trolls here seem to think whatever I say is the most important thing in their little worlds. LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : Copy/pasted from your comment: They just won't do it because the Yankees like the control they have over their NY-based umpires.     This is a crying, negative comment. And one which is filled with prejudice, lack of baseball sense and total disregard for the integrity of the game from a fan's perspective. Team owners have millions of dollars invested in theirr teams (big and small markets) and if there was one inkling of truth behind your statements, there isn't one team owner who would accept it, especially Henry. And don't spat on about Yankees owning Selig; not after the George Mitchell b.s. What kills me about some of your comments is that you are an intelligent young woman whom I believe has fallen in love with the game of baseball and the Red Sox. But you insult yourself with some of these ridiculous charges and accusations against the game itself.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

I created this thread at 2:29 AM. It only took Zac until 2:42 AM to immediately go after it, and try to change it into a negative thread. 13 minutes. He brought the umpire comments here, not me. But you knew that, since you're quoting my response to Zac, and, incredibly, defending him.

And that krusty clown tries his best to keep it going with Mikey chiming in with his various aliases. What kills me is that you seem to pretend to not see what they do here when it's so obvious. You're starting to sound like JBay blaming Sox posters while allowing Yankee posters to do whatever they want here -- even though it's a Sox board. That's been going on too long. IMO

Don't come to my thread and blame what your fellow Yankeeheads are doing on me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : "I think the Sox can win the next two." LOL
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

In Response to Re: The Red Sox are a Jon Lester away from having the best rotation in the Bigs. : Exactly. And top starters don't have bad months, like the Red Sox starters do. The Red Sox don't have top of the rotation starters and to the fans of a team with a payroll north of $170M, that should be unacceptable. They threw dumb money at Lakcey, Beckett, Dicek, and maybe Lester and Buchholz. Hmmm, that's your entire rotation.
    Posted by ADG

You never did answer for this post, Mikey. In fact, your ADG alias kinda didn't post for a bit -- even stopped the five negative threads a day kick. Maybe you can explain the post now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Well Kim, so much for a positive thread.  :-((  But thanks for trying. And BTW, it appears to me that Zac and a few others are being a bit disingenous at your expense.  And you always rise to the bait.  FWIW, I'd suggest you think about that old saying that goes something like,   God grant me the courage to change the things I can change The patience to accept the things I can't change And the wisdom to know the difference. Some things on this board aren't going to change.  You (We) can either have the patience to accept it, put those posters on ignore, or leave the board.  I have but one poster on ignore, btw.  The rest I just accept and, as they say, give their posts "the weight I think they deserve".  Jus' trying to help, Kim.  Jus' trying to help. 
    Posted by S5[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your post, S5. You're a smart guy, and I think you totally see what I'm saying. It's very manipulative, but they've been doing it for a long time, so they're good at it. And not just on this Sox forum either.

I agree that I sometimes play right into their hands. But you still have to wonder why they care so much what Sox fans say on their own board. I couldn't be less interested in what Yankee fans say on their boards. And they've really devoted their lives to this. Why not just talk about your own team with your own fans, and not worry what fans of other teams are saying?

I don't think I'll ever understand why this is more enjoyable for them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Couple of bad plays, but if we win tomorrow, we can split the series. I have high hopes for Lester, and think he can take this one tomorrow for us. We've played them three games now. We should know who to put in, and where. Also a better idea of their batters.

Btw, can we just walk Lillibridge? Or take him back? Tongue out They may just disappear if he's taken out of the equation. Just sayin'.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

All of us are very fortunate fans.  We finally won another World Series in 2004 and another one only three years later.  

The Cubs have not won a World Series since George Washington was President.  LOL  Laughing

On a bright note, football season is almost here.  Tom Brady and the Patriots will win another Super Bowl. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]All of us are very fortunate fans.  We finally won another World Series in 2004 and another one only three years later.   The Cubs have not won a World Series since George Washington was President.  LOL  On a bright note, football season is almost here.  Tom Brady and the Patriots will win another Super Bowl. 
    Posted by Ice-Cream[/QUOTE]

Don't throw in the towel yet, Stewie. Although, I'm with you and am grateful for 2004 and 2007.  Middlebrooks' injury is another devastating loss, and even worse for him with the season he was having, but we've been very lucky with new call-ups on the team. Let's hope Valencia is the same. It ain't over til it's over! Go Valencia, and Go Red Sox!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : I created this thread at 2:29 AM. It only took Zac until 2:42 AM to immediately go after it, and try to change it into a negative thread. 13 minutes. He brought the umpire comments here, not me. But you knew that, since you're quoting my response to Zac, and, incredibly, defending him. And that krusty clown tries his best to keep it going with Mikey chiming in with his various aliases. What kills me is that you seem to pretend to not see what they do here when it's so obvious. You're starting to sound like JBay blaming Sox posters while allowing Yankee posters to do whatever they want here -- even though it's a Sox board. That's been going on too long. IMO Don't come to my thread and blame what your fellow Yankeeheads are doing on me.

I see you are correct that your comment was in response to a comment by Zac. I take back part of what I say - mea culpa. 

But I do stand by part of it. You biggest whine besides Yankee fans is the umpires. And your accusations are completely unfounded and illogical.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : Don't throw in the towel yet, Stewie. Although, I'm with you and am grateful for 2004 and 2007.  Middlebrooks' injury is another devastating loss, and even worse for him with the season he was having, but we've been very lucky with new call-ups on the team. Let's hope Valencia is the same. It ain't over til it's over! Go Valencia, and Go Red Sox!

FYI, Valencia is a new call up, but a retread who was dumped by the Twins.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to; No crying thread:
    [QUOTE]Anyone ever hear the saying "It is what it is"?  Well, it is what it is for better or worse. I'm still in. I don't care how many posters on this board are set on crying and complaining about what is. I especially don't care about the posters who show up here that no one even knows. I'm going to enjoy watching the games and rooting my team on. So there. If you're into whining and complaining about things you cannot change, then this thread is not for you. So, just close it up, and join your pals on the many crying threads that fill the board. Go Sox! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Everyone, this is a reminder of kimsaythis' comments after Buchholz pitched his good game. They proceeded to win 1 of the next two in Cleveland and those get spanked by the O's.  This team is oozing in confidence, huh kim?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : Everyone, this is a reminder of kimsaythis' comments after Buchholz pitched his good game. They proceeded to win 1 of the next two in Cleveland and those get spanked by the O's.  This team is oozing in confidence, huh kim?
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

Oooo. Looks like the "ADG" Mikey alias is back posting 1,000 negative threads a day. Must have gotten a second wind. I wonder why?

Anywho...

In Response to Re: The Red Sox are a Jon Lester away from having the best rotation in the Bigs. : Exactly. And top starters don't have bad months, like the Red Sox starters do. The Red Sox don't have top of the rotation starters and to the fans of a team with a payroll north of $170M, that should be unacceptable. They threw dumb money at Lakcey, Beckett, Dicek, and maybe Lester and Buchholz. Hmmm, that's your entire rotation.
    Posted by ADG

You never did answer for this post, Mikey. In fact, your ADG alias kinda didn't post for a bit -- even stopped the five negative threads a day kick. Maybe you can explain the post now.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : Oooo. Looks like the "ADG" Mikey alias is back posting 1,000 negative threads a day. Must have gotten a second wind. I wonder why? Anywho... In Response to Re: The Red Sox are a Jon Lester away from having the best rotation in the Bigs. : Exactly. And top starters don't have bad months, like the Red Sox starters do. The Red Sox don't have top of the rotation starters and to the fans of a team with a payroll north of $170M, that should be unacceptable. They threw dumb money at Lakcey, Beckett, Dicek, and maybe Lester and Buchholz. Hmmm, that's your entire rotation. Posted by ADG You never did answer for this post, Mikey. In fact, your ADG alias kinda didn't post for a bit -- even stopped the five negative threads a day kick. Maybe you can explain the post now.

Pink hat kim - Who is mikey? And how is that momentum? Since you've posted,  3/4 losses. Way to go boys. If we can win tomorrow, we'll carry that momentum into the Yankee series.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Frankly, anyone who sees much of anything remotely positive is a moron. This past year, since Sept 2011, has been nothing short of an unmitigated disaster. There is virtually NOTHING positive for realists to post-NOTHING. Only the pink hat pompom wavers keep chanting that things will be OK soon. How pathetic. There is no thread here immune to realistic comments about the sad state of this team-NONE.