No crying thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: No crying thread

Anyone who doesn't believe these guys are Yankee trolls should at least wonder why positive Sox fans are a bigger target to them than negative threads about the team. If that's not an agenda, I don't know what would be.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to; Re: No crying thread:
    [QUOTE]Anyone who doesn't believe these guys are Yankee trolls should at least wonder why positive Sox fans are a bigger target to them than negative threads about the team. If that's not an agenda, I don't know what would be.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In Response to Re: No crying thread:
    [QUOTE]All Yankee trolls should stay off my threads. This is not Truefan a Sox site that you turned into a dual board. STOP GIVING ME THE ATTENTION!!! Find someone else to give your attention to. Maybe JBay, he loves posters like you here.

Good luck with that, keeping Yankee fans off "your threads". If you start them then anyone is welcome to join them. It is arrogant of you to think otherwise. Some of the Yankee fans-Jete and PSZ and NH to name a few are very knowledgeable good baseball fans who do not show up and rub the team's failure in our faces. Frankly, I would rather read their comments than some of the comments from people who don't want to hear that there are major problems with the club and start threads that forbid negative comments, or try to anyway. And you have no idea how Trufan works if you have never seen it. Its actually quite harmonious, more so, in fact, than BDC. Try looking at it before you make your negative comments about it; learn the facts first.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Hey Pumpsie, the FourBs was saying that back in 2007 you were on the forum all season long predicting the failure of that team.  Is that true. Did you act then like you act now? He said that you conveniently disappeared from the forum afterwards. Was there too much egg on your face or crow on your plate?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Pumpsie, the FourBs was saying that back in 2007 you were on the forum all season long predicting the failure of that team.  Is that true. Did you act then like you act now? He said that you conveniently disappeared from the forum afterwards. Was there too much egg on your face or crow on your plate?
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

Do the both of you  need a baseball history lesson? Sure. Happy to oblige. 
    Yes, I was here in 07. That year the Red Sox were ahead of the Yankees on July 4 by 11.5  games. Late in the season our manager, who was inept during the regular season, made the decision to begin to rest our regulars, unlike the Yankees who continued full throttle. By the end of the season the Yankees had climbed back to within two games of us. We nearly blew an 11.5 game lead because our manager didn't wait until we had clinched first place before he rested his players. Why was first place important? Because that year we fell behind the Indians in the ALCS 3 games to 1. Fortunately we had barely hung on to the lead in the ALE and after winning game 5 in Cleveland we were able to come home to play the final two games. Had we not had home field advantage that year it was highly unlikely that we would have been able to go on the road to win games 6 and 7 and go on to win a ring. I thought it was a huge mistake to rest the stars prematurely and said so. I still think it was a mistake on the part of a very mediocre regular season manager.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Did you enjoy the playoffs and the World Series?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]Did you enjoy the playoffs and the World Series?

Of course, predict the worst and claim to be a genius, or be wrong and you get to celebrate with the positive fans you ripped all season.

The best of both worlds.

Cowardly too, I might add,

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]Did you enjoy the playoffs and the World Series?

I enjoy it whenever the Red Sox are winning. I had my doubts about the team coming back from a 3-1 deficit vs a very good Cleveland team. Also, I didn't enjoy what I thought were poor decisions on the part of the manager leading up to the playoffs. I thought he was making a big mistake. It nearly cost us a ring.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : I enjoy it whenever the Red Sox are winning. I had my doubts about the team coming back from a 3-1 deficit vs a very good Cleveland team. Also, I didn't enjoy what I thought were poor decisions on the part of the manager leading up to the playoffs. I thought he was making a big mistake. It nearly cost us a ring.
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]

Didn't cost the Red sox a thing in '07.
    In spite of your month long crusade to convinvce fans other wise.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : Do the both of you  need a baseball history lesson? Sure. Happy to oblige.  Yes, I was here in 07. That year the Red Sox were ahead of the Yankees on July 4 by 11.5  games. Late in the season our manager, who was inept during the regular season, made the decision to begin to rest our regulars, unlike the Yankees who continued full throttle. By the end of the season the Yankees had climbed back to within two games of us. We nearly blew an 11.5 game lead because our manager didn't wait until we had clinched first place before he rested his players. Why was first place important? Because that year we fell behind the Indians in the ALCS 3 games to 1. Fortunately we had barely hung on to the lead in the ALE and after winning game 5 in Cleveland we were able to come home to play the final two games. Had we not had home field advantage that year it was highly unlikely that we would have been able to go on the road to win games 6 and 7 and go on to win a ring. I thought it was a huge mistake to rest the stars prematurely and said so. I still think it was a mistake on the part of a very mediocre regular season manager.

It's just as likely that the Red sox lose that series if Francona didn't rest some of the key players, during the regulaer season.

You spent the last moth of the '07 season crying "Collaspe", because that's how you get your jollies, nothing more.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : I enjoy it whenever the Red Sox are winning. I had my doubts about the team coming back from a 3-1 deficit vs a very good Cleveland team. Also, I didn't enjoy what I thought were poor decisions on the part of the manager leading up to the playoffs. I thought he was making a big mistake. It nearly cost us a ring.

A Pumpsie quote:
    "Almost hit a walkoff"?? You have got to be kidding me. Again, trite but true: "Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone who doesn't believe these guys are Yankee trolls should at least wonder why positive Sox fans are a bigger target to them than negative threads about the team. If that's not an agenda, I don't know what would be.

I'm a Red Sox fan. Your threads are garbage. Your comments clearly show that you have zero baseball knowledge. Can't you see how dysfunctional this team is? The true fan wants it blown up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

redsoxkimmi knows more than most here

including myself

Aww, thanks Zac.  Kiss

That was such a nice thing for you to say,

I'm going to let this slide.

both blind when it comes to their sox

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : A Pumpsie quote: "Almost hit a walkoff"?? You have got to be kidding me. Again, trite but true: "Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades"
    Posted by ThefourBs[/QUOTE]

FourBs, I knew there was a reason I liked you so much.  :-)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : FourBs, I knew there was a reason I liked you so much.  :-)
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi[/QUOTE]

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a bully.

They're all cowards at heart.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a bully. They're all cowards at heart.

If there's one thing I can't stand, its an idiot. You read what I write and interpret in any fashion you see fit. I will just consider the source: an uninformed whiney baseball invalid who cannot handle the truth. You and RSKimmi: two insipid peas in a pod.
    This conversation is over.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : If there's one thing I can't stand, its an idiot. You read what I write and interpret in any fashion you see fit. I will just consider the source: an uninformed whiney baseball invalid who cannot handle the truth. You and RSKimmi: two insipid peas in a pod. This conversation is over.

You read what I write and interpret in any fashion you see fit.

Poor Pumpsie. So misunderstood

This conversation is over.

We should all be so lucky.

You bragged about running people out of Trufan and then continue to attack one of them, when you you find them on another board.

If that's not a definition of a bully, what is?

And I'll take the comaprision to RedSoxKimmi as a compliment. Thank you.
    As far as baseball knowledge goes, I'm not in the same league as she is.

If you weren't so determined to present yourself as the smartest guy in the room, you might learn something from her.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : You read what I write and interpret in any fashion you see fit. Poor Pumpsie. So misunderstood This conversation is over. We should all be so lucky. You bragged about running people out of Trufan and then continue to attack one of them, when you you find them on another board. If that's not a definition of a bully, what is? And I'll take the comaprision to RedSoxKimmi as a compliment. Thank you. As far as baseball knowledge goes, I'm not in the same league as she is. If you weren't so determined to present yourself as the smartest guy in the room, you might learn something from her.

When you are ready to discuss baseball let me know. I will be here waiting for you. If you choose only to carry on your personnal vendetta, one, I might add, is devoid of all reason and factual knowledge (ie: were you on Sawxheads and if so, prove it by telling me your screen name there) about previous events. You are now free to rant if thats the way you get your jollies. I am going to move on to discuss baseball.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : When you are ready to discuss baseball let me know. I will be here waiting for you. If you choose only to carry on your personnal vendetta, one, I might add, is devoid of all reason and factual knowledge (ie: were you on Sawxheads and if so, prove it by telling me your screen name there) about previous events. You are now free to rant if thats the way you get your jollies. I am going to move on to discuss baseball.

Anyone can go to Sawksheads are read your tired act.

I am going to move on to discuss baseball.

If that means you're going lay off other posters who've done nothing to you, that works for me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No crying thread : You read what I write and interpret in any fashion you see fit. Poor Pumpsie. So misunderstood This conversation is over. We should all be so lucky. You bragged about running people out of Trufan and then continue to attack one of them, when you you find them on another board. If that's not a definition of a bully, what is? And I'll take the comaprision to RedSoxKimmi as a compliment. Thank you. As far as baseball knowledge goes, I'm not in the same league as she is. If you weren't so determined to present yourself as the smartest guy in the room, you might learn something from her.

Thanks for having my back FourBs, and thanks for the kind words.

I'm a Red Sox fan.  I'm going to root for them through thick and thin.  When/if they get mathematically eliminated, I'm going to continue cheering for them.  I don't understand why that is so annoying to another Red Sox fan.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

i don't understand either, since when do you have to be a Sox fan to be annoyed by Kimmi...kidding..Morning KimmiTongue outWink

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]You assume that they are Red Sox fans but how do we really know. Concern trolling involves someone pretending / showing fake concern. Such types find it very entertaining to fool others, it is a game to them.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

Who do you think that you are fooling, pike? What is your game?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]You assume that they are Red Sox fans but how do we really know. Concern trolling involves someone pretending / showing fake concern. Such types find it very entertaining to fool others, it is a game to them.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

I have a solution. All those wishing to prove they are "real" Red Sox fan should use this for their signiture:

S-A-WEEEEET CA-RO- LIIIIIIINE...