No Jackie Bradley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

No Jackie Bradley

He is sitting again. Tomorrow is his last day with the team. It is a shame is just wasn't sent down this weekend and was getting at bats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Re: No Jackie Bradley

So BS Joe who did you want brought up if JBJ was sent down last Sunday???? the only outfielder on the 40 man roster is Alex Hassan. If you wanted Maier, Brentz or Linares---they are not on the 40 so someone would have had to be DFA'd.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to MadMc44's comment:

So BS Joe who did you want brought up if JBJ was sent down last Sunday???? the only outfielder on the 40 man roster is Alex Hassan. If you wanted Maier, Brentz or Linares---they are not on the 40 so someone would have had to be DFA'd.

Hassan in a heart or an extra infielder or pitcher.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

or you don't bring up anybody... Ciriaco is a super-sub and can play the OF if needed. i'd rather have a 24 man roster and see JBJ get the everyday playingtime in the minors he needs than see him sitting on the bench for a week until papi gets back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

I don't think Bradley sitting for a week is much of an issue long term.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I think we all got wrapped up in the Bradley hype.

He'll eventually be fine.  All he needs is a little time on the farm.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

or you don't bring up anybody... Ciriaco is a super-sub and can play the OF if needed. i'd rather have a 24 man roster and see JBJ get the everyday playingtime in the minors he needs than see him sitting on the bench for a week until papi gets back.

C'mon Mef.  I get it.  No one wants Jackie sitting or platooning in the bigs when he still needs play everyday for his development.  But, I don't see a week as really setting him back.  If anything, might do him some good to sit back and observe for a minute.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

There's really no issue here.  He could still be helpful as a pinchrunner or defensive replacement while he's around.  He could also get some ABs in a blowout, hopefully with the Red Sox in the lead.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

C'mon Mef.  I get it.  No one wants Jackie sitting or platooning in the bigs when he still needs play everyday for his development.  But, I don't see a week as really setting him back.  If anything, might do him some good to sit back and observe for a minute.  

it won't set him back but why have him sit on the bench when he can be playing everyday and work on the things he needs to work on.. you do have a point though, sitting back and observing can also help but i think the faster he gets back to the minors the quicker he can start working on his issues and the quicker he will be back to the bigs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

" You can observe a lot by watching "      The Yogi.

Sections
Shortcuts