no JBJ in the starting lineup, what does this mean?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: no JBJ in the starting lineup, what does this mean?

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

the man was all over cc, y cant he hit the sofy wei-yon Chan? a guy like jbj neeeds some home cooking to get going.. bad move by farrell. rather u bench Gomes.. then again, thats y u got him.. but there's no ortiz to DH, i dont get this move.. really dont! 8 straight home wins should continue.. best if jbj was in there, oh well...

JBJ ..Looks lost .... Like a deer in the headlights.....His at bats are really bad . Right now it just seems like he's looking to walk or head back to the bench. Hope he gets through this. I see him going  to Pawtucket.?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

You are all of the above, and among your friends, probably proud of it.

I don't have any friends, because I'm a racist and a hater and a liar and I haven't evolved on the social issues. My close friends are all old southern old white men who are racists, but they can't go out in public because of the new social justice laws. We have all been imprisoned and I'm posting from prison. I'm getting tolerance training from a loving gay couple, as well as instrustions on getting my GED. My plantation is now a federal training center for underprivileged children of color.

My hobby is baseball and lying. In about 6 months, they tell me my hatred and homophobia will be managmed with meds and therapy. I aslo a, finally admitting that men did walk on the moon and it's morally wrong for first cousins to marry. I'm learning. 

Here is some advice.  When trying to make friends try to avoid calling everyone who disagrees with your opinions an idiot.  People may be more open to your beliefs and even your criticisms when you treat them with resepect.....or you could just get a bunch of cats. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

You are all of the above, and among your friends, probably proud of it.

I don't have any friends, because I'm a racist and a hater and a liar and I haven't evolved on the social issues. My close friends are all old southern old white men who are racists, but they can't go out in public because of the new social justice laws. We have all been imprisoned and I'm posting from prison. I'm getting tolerance training from a loving gay couple, as well as instrustions on getting my GED. My plantation is now a federal training center for underprivileged children of color.

My hobby is baseball and lying. In about 6 months, they tell me my hatred and homophobia will be managmed with meds and therapy. I aslo a, finally admitting that men did walk on the moon and it's morally wrong for first cousins to marry. I'm learning. 

Here is some advice.  When trying to make friends try to avoid calling everyone who disagrees with your opinions an idiot.  People may be more open to your beliefs and even your criticisms when you treat them with resepect.....or you could just get a bunch of cats. 

Cats are a big responsibility. maybe he should start with sea monkeys and work his way up to goldfish