No peavy bashing or praise?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

No peavy bashing or praise?

Well then I will, Jake was Jake and pitched a great game.  If Jon and Clay can return to form we may finally have the missing link in the rotation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: No peavy bashing or praise?

Obviously there's no bashing, and there's been plenty of praise.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/peavy-produces-right-away/100/6763816

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

LOL

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:

Well then I will, Jake was Jake and pitched a great game.  If Jon and Clay can return to form we may finally have the missing link in the rotation.

The first bad performance Jake has there will be a ton of bashers.  Peavy isn't a guy who takes a loss lightly so I think the consistency will be there and just another reason he was the perfect fit.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

The first bad performance Jake has there will be a ton of bashers.  Peavy isn't a guy who takes a loss lightly so I think the consistency will be there and just another reason he was the perfect fit.

?? so u try to provoke negativity even with a positive outcome?

Please Burrito we all know this board, even If Iggy went 4 for 4 last night there would be a few claiming he was still a bad trade.  Like softlaw when Ells is hitting, they are just in hiding this morning.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Point is I see thread after thread of alleged positive posters starting "why isn't anyone....." as if there are not enough negative threads already. You positve posters feed off the negativity and dry up without it. 

Thats your opinion burrito, its part of the forum.   One fan says Peavy is a bum and another likes the trade so we respond to eachother to prove a point.  If anyone besides you was offended I apologize but see nothing wrong with it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In resp.onse to BurritoT-'s comment:

Please quote where you saw "bum" .... I will be anxious to see.

Burrito don't try and push this discussion into an argument.  Whether it's Bum, injury prone, not worth the risk, 3rd or fourth starter at best and other quotes all add up to the same assessment.  Sorry you are so sensitive but again if anyone else besides you feels this way please feel free to tell me and again I apologize.

Wow!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

iggy hits a homer, peeves throws 7. Everybody wins this weekend.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

How many threads do we need to discuss one game?  There were two threads discussing Peavy's performance last night, as well as the game day thread.

Is the 4th thread the magic number?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

How many threads do we need to discuss one game?  There were two threads discussing Peavy's performance last night, as well as the game day thread.

Is the 4th thread the magic number?

craze already apologized for making a duplicate thread. He said he didnt see the other one before creating this one...It happens.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts