2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: No room for Hooters in baseball

I tend to agree with this.

As a warm blooded male who likes to see pretty young girls as much as the next guy, I would say that using attractive women ( and men also) to market a product is something that has been done for years. But this warm blooded male also has a brain in his head which screams louder than the urges centered below the waist. Any fool that patronizes a business based on it's use of glamorous and sexy looking young people to lure it's customers gets what he or she deserves...usually an inferior product.

There are places young , single guys can go to get sexually aroused ( if that is what they are after), a ballpark should maintain a wholesome family atmosphere , as many fathers take their wives and children to games. Besides the hazards involved to the people directly behind the ball attendant , this sends a wrong message to many fans.

The ball attendent should be a capable person who has protecting the fans from injury as a primary goal. If that person happens to be good looking, so be it....but skimpy attire and sexy outfits is not only improper for a family atmosphere, it is downright rude to wives and girlfriends of male baseball fans.

But today's society is different than what it was back in the 70s. We crossed a line somewhere along the way and sex and violence has crept into parts of life where it shouldn't be flaunted. In the privacy of your own home, fine...whatever...but let's have consideration for a crowd of people as a whole and stop targeting the male ( or female ) libido to sell your products.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Speaking of HOOTERS, I understand that the "BIG O" has finished his BRACKETS, pretty good cosidering that he hasn't filed a BUDGET in 5 YEARS  !!!

He is an idiot. You should post this in the political forums though.

please. No one cares about politics here bill.. if we wanted to talk about it we would go over to the politics forum. the next time you have an urge to make a post about the "Big O", please take it there...

Sorry, Im confused......  I thought that I was talking about "HOOSIERS"  !!!!

did you read your post? you jumped from Hooters to obama filling out his bracket.. i doubt your post would have been much different if you were indeed talking about "Hoosiers". you would have just jumped form Hoosiers to obama filling out his bracket..

please bill, enough with all the political posts. there is a place for it and this forum is not it. there is an entire forum dedicated to the talk of politics. not only will people welcome that talk but will actually respond to your posts in a constructive manner. You can even throw them a curveball and inject baseball into your political posts..

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The wings at Hooters are not very good.  But I like how they celebrate one's birthday.   LOL

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

The wings at Hooters are not very good.  But I like how they celebrate one's birthday.   LOL

the breasts are better.

So true mryazz.    ;)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

It's spring training for crying out loud.

There should be more Hooters girls at all spring stadiums. (And free wings and beer).

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

It's spring training for crying out loud.

There should be more Hooters girls at all spring stadiums. (And free wings and beer).

"WOO HOO!!!"

-John Lackey

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I do not drink a lot of beer at ballgames because I do not want to miss any action by waiting at the bathroom for 15 minutes just to take a p*ss.    LOL

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Maybe the hooters girls will attract the women groupies from the LPGA tour to buy some tickets to watch those girls at baseball games.

Yeah, then go picket outside the Masters.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

they should be dancing on the dugout where they belong

Sections
Shortcuts