No SPC sighting since the storm.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

No SPC sighting since the storm.

Normally SPC hides in a bunker when the Sox drop a couple or the Yanks are in 1st but.....SPC hasn't been around for about a week or so now since the Hurricane/Tropical Storm hit.....the Sox were in first at that time so the only conclusion I can come up with is that SPC is without power still.  Lets hope SPC is safe and he gets power back on soon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from (<>)The-Babe(<>). Show (<>)The-Babe(<>)'s posts

Re: No SPC sighting since the storm.

LOL....it's just his typical disappearing act.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

yes and you have 61 posts... either you are new, or have several other names, or also hide.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I hope he is OK.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm.:
    [QUOTE]yes and you have 61 posts ... either you are new, or have several other names, or also hide.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Well I'm certainly not new and I am aware of how many posts I have, they list it for me and others to see.  SPC hides when they lose, this is nothing new we all know this.  However, the Sox were in first when he last posted and he lives in CT and  they got hit pretty bad by the storm.....hopefully it is just that his power is out and nothing worse.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

tell us about you

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

[QUOTE]tell us about you

Tell me about you.....Im a Yankee fan everyone knows that.  I'm not picking on SPC--I'm saying I hope he is ok......relax

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

i dont know you, what were your other names?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

[QUOTE]i dont know you, what were your other names?

I don't have any other, the guy is a regular poster and he is not here since the storm hit...I'm saying I hope the dude is alright and you go into "troll conspiracy" mode....jeez can't a guy express a little concern and not be attacked?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm. : I don't have any other, the guy is a regular poster and he is not here since the storm hit...I'm saying I hope the dude is alright and you go into "troll conspiracy" mode....jeez can't a guy express a little concern and not be attacked?
    Posted by mikeyintheboogiedown[/QUOTE]

The part about the "Sox being in first place then" makes you a sick pup.  I am in CT ... lots of folks STILL have no power.  Next time get rid of the not-so-subtle innuendo, it was not necessary. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm. : The part about the "Sox being in first place then" makes you a sick pup.  I am in CT ... lots of folks STILL have no power.  Next time get rid of the not-so-subtle innuendo, it was not necessary. 
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

No it does not....you're just cranky this morning about that, which is understandable I would be too.  I have stated here before that the battle will go back and forth, the Sox will be in first place again and so will the Yanks.  This thing is really close.  There are no innuendo's here----SPC does disappear when the Sox are not playing well or when the Yankees top them....that is known by most everyone on the forum....I pointed that out because the Sox were in first the last time he posted up until last night which leads me to believe that there are other factors for his absence....most likely the storm and that I hope the dude is ok. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm. : No it does not....you're just cranky this morning about that, which is understandable I would be too.  I have stated here before that the battle will go back and forth, the Sox will be in first place again and so will the Yanks.  This thing is really close.  There are no innuendo's here----SPC does disappear when the Sox are not playing well or when the Yankees top them....that is known by most everyone on the forum....I pointed that out because the Sox were in first the last time he posted up until last night which leads me to believe that there are other factors for his absence....most likely the storm and that I hope the dude is ok. 

I don't believe that was you major pretense, but SPC is the first to point out when others disappear, yet does this himself time and again; I guess they call that hypocrisy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

U sound like a tool... admit your other names or buzz off... 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

[QUOTE]U sound like a tool... admit your other names or buzz off... 

Dude I was Mikeyinthebronx....I don't know what your deal is

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

are you 12? only twelve year olds refer to themselves as 'mikey'.  If you are only 12 than I apologise, but if you are over 18 I will tell you this - this ain't the bronx.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

[QUOTE]wow, two stupid names. are you 12? only tweleve year olds refer to themselves as 'mikey'.  If you are only 12 than I appologise, but if you are over 18 I will tell you this, get lost.

Dude your name is burrito?  Show me the penalty for not getting lost before I decide to stay or go.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

[QUOTE]are you 12? only twelve year olds refer to themselves as 'mikey'.  If you are only 12 than I apologise, but if you are over 18 I will tell you this - this ain't the bronx.

"This" isn't anywhere....this is the internet.

Look at you--editing your post...nice job and good effort!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnnyboy9. Show johnnyboy9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm. : Dude your name is burrito?  Show me the penalty for not getting lost before I decide to stay or go.
    if you are mikeyinthebronx, you have changed in the way you react to be being baited. you should know about burritobreath

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from <->TheBabe<->. Show <->TheBabe<->'s posts

In Response to No SPC sighting since the storm.:
    [QUOTE]Normally SPC hides in a bunker when the Sox drop a couple or the Yanks are in 1st but.....SPC hasn't been around for about a week or so now since the Hurricane/Tropical Storm hit.....the Sox were in first at that time so the only conclusion I can come up with is that SPC is without power still.  Lets hope SPC is safe and he gets power back on soon.

Typical disappearing act by mongo the fanboy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

You did a proofread and shortened the original text, I appreciate your effort to put out your best work.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Yes because I have to... 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to No SPC sighting since the storm. : Typical disappearing act by mongo the fanboy.
    Posted by <- />TheBabe<->[/QUOTE]

to be honest I think that dude is still w/o power because he posted last wknd and the sox were in first and hes been gone ever since, you know him he would have been posting up a storm after the Beckett game.....hes probably still w/o power

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from <->TheBabe<->. Show <->TheBabe<->'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm. : to be honest I think that dude is still w/o power because he posted last wknd and the sox were in first and hes been gone ever since, you know him he would have been posting up a storm after the Beckett game.....hes probably still w/o power

I sincerely doubt it, although it will be a convenient excuse for him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm. : I sincerely doubt it, although it will be a convenient excuse for him.
    Posted by <- />TheBabe<->[/QUOTE]

Or he could be cruising around on the Jake 4 MVP Party Bus.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from <->TheBabe<->. Show <->TheBabe<->'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm. : Or he could be cruising around on the Jake 4 MVP Party Bus.

That's possible, since his buch 4 Cy Young Party Bus seems to have a flat tire right now.

Sections
Shortcuts