No SPC sighting since the storm.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

Re: No SPC sighting since the storm.

In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm.:
    In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm. : That's possible, since his buch 4 Cy Young Party Bus seems to have a flat tire right now.
    Posted by <- />TheBabe<->

He was on that Party Bus last year, he went all out for that tour.  He had bands booked, pyrotechnics, top shelf liquor, all types of food and he got stuck with the bill, it cost him alot of $.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm. : He was on that Party Bus last year, he went all out for that tour.  He had bands booked, pyrotechnics, top shelf liquor, all types of food and he got stuck with the bill, it cost him alot of $.
    Posted by mikeyintheboogiedown

Kind of like those of you who were on the CC for CY party bus last year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from <->TheBabe<->. Show <->TheBabe<->'s posts

In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm. : He was on that Party Bus last year, he went all out for that tour.  He had bands booked, pyrotechnics, top shelf liquor, all types of food and he got stuck with the bill, it cost him alot of $.

Must have really been hard on him, ya know, with that cubicle confined salary of his.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm. : Kind of like those of you who were on the CC for CY party bus last year.
    Posted by mrmojo1120

I didn't board that bus, I just told SPC over and over not to waste his $ and he did anyway.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

are you 12? only twelve year olds refer to themselves as 'mikey'.  If you are only 12 than I apologise, but if you are over 18 I will tell you this - this ain't the bronx.
    Posted by BurritoT

LOL Burrito. I had that same argument with him last season. I told him even if his friends called him Mikey, when asked what his name was, most guys would just say Mike. I even said I had a boyfriend who everyone called Allie or Allie-boy, but if you asked him what his name was he would say Al. No one calls themselves a nickname like that.

I bet my post is still up on the old board.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Everyone should see how these Yankee trolls (friends of the board lol) seek out posters who they can usually go after when there aren't enough threads to find victims on. lol  L*****.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm. : LOL Burrito. I had that same argument with him last season. I told him even if his friends called him Mikey, when asked what his name was, most guys would just say Mike. I even said I had a boyfriend who everyone called Allie or Allie-boy, but if you asked him what his name was he would say Al. No one calls themselves a nickname like that. I bet my post is still up on the old board.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Wow! That is awesome! You're awesome!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm. : Wow! That is awesome! You're awesome!

I'm aware of that. Tell me something I don't know.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm. : I'm aware of that. Tell me something I don't know.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

you're a guy

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm. : you're a guy

To you and Zac, I am. But, really, do you two ever leave your house? You're both here 24/7. You probably never met a woman in your entire life. So sad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

In Response to Re: No SPC sighting since the storm. : To you and Zac, I am. But, really, do you two ever leave your house? You're both here 24/7. You probably never met a woman in your entire life. So sad.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Oh Pike.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KansasCity53. Show KansasCity53's posts

this whole thing is dumb

Sections
Shortcuts