1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

no wonder the team is in disarray.......

"A major league source told the Globe this afternoon that...." blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

A major league source indeed. That is such BS.

All these sportswriters that hide behind their anonymous sources are just so disingenuous that I'm beginning to think they should all be banned from the clubhouse and just let the guys play ball for the rest of the season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: no wonder the team is in disarray.......

William T. Sherman banned reporters from his army for the same reason. Even threatened to have them shot as spies because they hung around with shirkers and loafers, picked up the latest camp rumors and published them as facts. Sound familiar?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

Well, then, who is going to watch the games?  Folks only check in to see if Jenny Dell will have a segment to reveal further angst on the team, right?  Take that away and, well, there is just baseball.

Dang.  I like baseball.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: no wonder the team is in disarray.......": [QUOTE]Well, then, who is going to watch the games?  Folks only check in to see if Jenny Dell will have a segment to reveal further angst on the team, right?  Take that away and, well, there is just baseball. Dang.  I like baseball. Posted by rickerd2[/QUOTE] Jenny can say anything she wants to. ;-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

In Response to Re: no wonder the team is in disarray.......:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: no wonder the team is in disarray.......": Jenny can say anything she wants to. ;-)
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Yeah.  You are correct about that....Wink

Sections
Shortcuts