No Yankees Lose Thread Today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

No Yankees Lose Thread Today?

Didn't think so.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today?

Wait til seattle turns it around against them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

They won didn't they? Frown

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Unfortunately no. You can't lose them all.

Tongue out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thirtysomething. Show thirtysomething's posts

In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today?:
    They won didn't they?
    Posted by bobbysu

All the more reason to encourage them to change their ways!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to No Yankees Lose Thread Today?:
    Didn't think so.
    Posted by nhsteven

Nice work, tro... ahh... one who lives under a bridge.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Almost though. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

Didn't think so.
    Posted by nhsteven

Im kind of surprised by a thread like this from you! Not that you care, but you just drop big time on my respect ladder! Your acting like those who would post such a thread from the Sox side and I have no respect from them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

They won didn't they?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Steven, the very thing you rail against...c'mon i happen to know that you are above "just for the sake of"....we both know exactly what we'd reading had the Sox lost today... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

There are other story lines to choose from:

1) Colon's fastball hits 96!  How many more months before the investigation is complete?

2) Best setup man in the AL gives up 2 runs to a horrible offense - can't finish the 8th!

3) Yankees win to prevent falling to .500 in July!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Kind of a heart attack save for Mariano today.  4 straight singles and then a lineout that was turned into a double play to end the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

Were you looking forward to one and are disappointed, or are you trying to make a point?  

Ok...Yankees lose (some beverages) today.  There.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Didn't think so.
    Posted by nhsteven

A definitive show of immaturity

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Kind of a heart attack save for Mariano today.  4 straight singles and then a lineout that was turned into a double play to end the game.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut
    whew!!....Mo tapping into his inner Paps :-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Didn't think so.
    Posted by nhsteven

Thank your lucky stars the Sox started off the season with a 2-10 record or the Yanks wouldn't have a prayer of winning the division. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Usually when a team wins, you can't say they lossed...

No matter how laughable that team's rotation is...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

Usually when a team wins, you can't say they lossed... No matter how laughable that team's rotation is...
    Posted by mannyortez3424

And by laughable do you mean that the Yanks starters that have an ERA almost a half a run lower than the red flops starters?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Didn't think so.
    Posted by nhsteven

If you don't like Red Sox fans gloating about a Yankee loss, maybe you shouldn't spend your time on Red Sox fan boards.  Just a thought.  No one is forcing you to come here. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : And by laughable do you meaqn that the Yanks starters that have an ERA almost a half a run lower than the red flops starters?
    Posted by -The--Babe----------

Touche on the stats, as I made an assumption...

But it's called injuries, man...

I think I'd rather roll into the ALDS with Beckett, Lester, and Buchholz rather than CC, Burnett, and...you pick the 3rd guy because I don't know who would pitch the best out of two overachieving old scrubs and a young potential stud who has "dead arm"...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : Touche on the stats, as I made an assumption... But it's called injuries, man... I think I'd rather roll into the ALDS with Beckett, Lester, and Buchholz rather than CC, Burnett, and...you pick the 3rd guy because I don't know who would pitch the best out of two overachieving old scrubs and a young potential stud who has "dead arm"...
    Posted by mannyortez3424

All teams have injuries.

Do you mean the two "overachieving old scrubs" that have ERA's lower than any starter on the red flops not named beckett?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from thirtysomething. Show thirtysomething's posts

"Do you mean the two "overachieving old scrubs" that have ERA's lower than any starter on the red flops not named beckett?"

Yeah, that puzzles me. Such unexpectedly great performances by Colon, Garcia, and Nova, backing the established stars in Sabathia and Burnett...

Yet the Yankees have given up just 29 runs fewer than the Red Sox. How?!?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : All teams have injuries. Do you mean the two "overachieving old scrubs" that have ERA's lower than any starter on the red flops not named beckett?

Yup, hence overachieving...

And it's semantics because if you wouldn't take Beckett, Buchholz, and Lester over CC, Burnett, and any other Yankee starter, you're nuts...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : And by laughable do you mean that the Yanks starters that have an ERA almost a half a run lower than the red flops starters?

Well, take out Lackey, and there would be a huge difference.  What is the point?  Won vs. Lost.  Look at how many games Sox win when ahead in the 7th, 8th.  Do the Sox blow games as often as other teams?  No, they don't.

Sections
Shortcuts