No Yankees Lose Thread Today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today?

In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : Well, take out Lackey, and there would be a huge difference.  What is the point?  Won vs. Lost.  Look at how may games Sox win when ahead in the 7th, 8th.  Do the Sox blow games as often as other teams?  No, they don't.
    Posted by rickerd2[/QUOTE]

You can't just selectively remove the poor stats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : You can't just selectively remove the poor stats.
    Posted by -The--Babe----------[/QUOTE]

But you can selectively show up and bash someone else's team whenever it suits you?  C'mon.  I know that! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : Well, take out Lackey, and there would be a huge difference.  What is the point?  Won vs. Lost.  Look at how many games Sox win when ahead in the 7th, 8th.  Do the Sox blow games as often as other teams?  No, they don't.

Sorry, but that wasn't your original point; you're the one who zinged the Yankee SP, now you're changing the subject via doubletalk. This is called moving the goalposts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thirtysomething. Show thirtysomething's posts

Yankees have 52 "Quality Starts" (now 53). Red Sox have 49. Really, neither team has much to brag about on that point. Yankees starters have also averaged more innings: 6.2 IP/GS vs. 6.0.

What really jumps out at me is the number of unearned runs that the Yankees starters have conceded: 31 to 17. Otherwise, both staffs have their issues.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : Sorry, but that wasn't your original point; you're the one who zinged the Yankee SP, now you're changing the subject via doubletalk. This is called moving the goalposts.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

My point is simple:  the stats don't really matter.  Sox have higher SP era, and yet they still have more wins.  Comparing a team's starters, 1-5, doesn't really matter, as they are rarely the same guys for the season due to inconsistencies, injuries, brain damage, whatever.  Look at how many w's the team has. 

Sox have an awesome offense to overcome weak pitching performances.  Lackey hasn't been great this year.  It doesn't matter by itself. Sox have a better record, whatever comparisons one wants to make, and that is the difference between playoffs and going home in October.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : My point is simple:  the stats don't really matter.  Sox have higher SP era, and yet they still have more wins.  Comparing a team's starters, 1-5, doesn't really matter, as they are rarely the same guys for the season due to inconsistencies, injuries, brain damage, whatever.  Look at how many w's the team has.   Sox have an awesome offense to overcome weak pitching performances.  Lackey hasn't been great this year.  It doesn't matter by itself. Sox have a better record, whatever comparisons one wants to make, and that is the difference between playoffs and going home in October.

Well than, you should have stuck to the overall team concept, and not focused on the SP.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : And by laughable do you mean that the Yanks starters that have an ERA almost a half a run lower than the red flops starters?

I'd still take the Red Sox starters over the Flunkees starters, especially when they find out one is on PEDS. Hint (Colon) !!

Hetchinspete.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In Response to No Yankees Lose Thread Today?:
    [QUOTE]Didn't think so.

Cheer up, I'm sure they'll be one in the very near futureTongue out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : My point is simple:  the stats don't really matter.  Sox have higher SP era, and yet they still have more wins.  Comparing a team's starters, 1-5, doesn't really matter, as they are rarely the same guys for the season due to inconsistencies, injuries, brain damage, whatever.  Look at how many w's the team has.   Sox have an awesome offense to overcome weak pitching performances.  Lackey hasn't been great this year.  It doesn't matter by itself. Sox have a better record, whatever comparisons one wants to make, and that is the difference between playoffs and going home in October.

Speaking of brain damaged, thought you might be referring to our juvenile friend from NYC "the BABE". LOL

Hetchinspete

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : beckett's on PED's 

Not really !! Your brain if you have one which I doubt at this point might be on PEDS just so you can figure out how to find the floor when you get out of bed in the morning !! Or is it CRACK you're on. Either way you're cracked.

Bye Bye !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : Not really !! Your brain if you have one which I doubt at this point might be on PEDS just so you can figure out how to find the floor when you get out of bed in the morning !! Or is it CRACK you're on. Either way you're cracked. Bye Bye !!
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

LOL....bye bye....didn't you claim that you were putting me on ignore earlier little peter?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]Harness approves of Steven and Babe since they generate hits to the forum. Harness spreads himself very thin. Characteritis is the diagnosis for Harness.
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

What exactly is your diagnosis....complainercontinuous?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : What exactly is your diagnosis....complainercontinuous?

Better consult Webster's for that word. Normally you are correcting others on spelling, etc.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : LOL....bye bye....didn't you claim that you were putting me on ignore earlier little peter?

Less than tiny BABE. Thought I would but it's more fun insulting a true MORON who has very tiny Grey cells, but then I figure you most likely do not have any as one has to have a head to contain the little Grey cells. After reading your stupidity I've come to the conclusion that you're headless.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : What exactly is your diagnosis....complainercontinuous?

Now is as good a time as any to say my final GOODBYE to you. 

Bye Bye, forever !!

Blocked from now on.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Peter, thou shalt not insult the Babe, that is a Bozo / Harness No-No. Babe is a unifying force to the forum much like Softlaw. They both are sacrificial lamb targets and draw multiple hits and Harness loves that. Targets according to Harness are unifying factors. Law was also a unifying force and Burrito and Harness loved his act. Try to remain aware that Harness's friend on here is BDC Dottie. How many others of 200 regulars have Dottie as their friend? A word to the wise should be sufficient. Look what Harness did to all of the Pikettes. Gone forever.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Peter, thou shalt not insult the Babe, that is a Bozo / Harness No-No. Babe is a unifying force to the forum much like Softlaw. They both are sacrificial lamb targets and draw multiple hits and Harness loves that. Targets according to Harness are unifying factors. Law was also a unifying force and Burrito and Harness loved his act. Try to remain aware that Harness's friend on here is BDC Dottie. How many others of 200 regulars have Dottie as their friend? A word to the wise should be sufficient. Look what Harness did to all of the Pikettes. Gone forever.

I wonder why.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]Peter, thou shalt not insult the Babe, that is a Bozo / Harness No-No. Babe is a unifying force to the forum much like Softlaw. They both are sacrificial lamb targets and draw multiple hits and Harness loves that. Targets according to Harness are unifying factors. Law was also a unifying force and Burrito and Harness loved his act. Try to remain aware that Harness's friend on here is BDC Dottie. How many others of 200 regulars have Dottie as their friend? A word to the wise should be sufficient. Look what Harness did to all of the Pikettes. Gone forever.

Man you are delusional. If harness likes me so much and he's in so tight with dottie, why would I get banned so often.

Think much before you post? Apparently not.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I think Seattle is going to win two out of three against the Yankees.  LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : I wonder why.

Quiet Yankee fan, this forum does not allow for Yankee fans to be treated with high honor.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Yankees Lose Thread Today? : Quiet Yankee fan, this forum does not allow for Yankee fans to be treated with high honor.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

There appears to be a few screws loose in the Far East; maybe that's why the price of yam-yam has gone up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Posted by
    Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

That was a good thing, but sadly they regenerate themselves, just like babe.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

worst post of the year - congrats NH

Sections
Shortcuts