1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Nobody wants Stephen Drew, aside from you losers

Somebody will take him, and we'll get the draft pick.

Ben is brilliant.

You are a clown.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrickford. Show patrickford's posts

I'm just so pleased Ben is the G.M. rather than the clown show on this forum. 

It's also clear to me the Sox just won it all, and people still hate this team.  It's not sad, but it is pathetic. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

If Stephen Drew makes you so angry you have to start calling people losers, that's a you problem.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc1944. Show MadMc1944's posts

Is Softy Law back again????Undecided

A Drew by any other name would be welcomed with open arms--if for no other reason it may be time for Stephen to find other SS fields to play. 

For Stephen's sake I hope the Sox consider someone like a Furcal to be SS insurance or they feel Brock Holt has what it takes in case a sophomore jinx hits WMB and Xander at the same time.

I'm not 100 % convinced BenC believes Xander is ready for Prime Time at SS. Sure he traded Iggy but that's probably what the Tigers thought they wanted. 

It just might be the Sox bring back Jed Lowrie in a blockbuster trade that may include WMB, Lackey, Nava and a pen arm for Lowrie, one of their extra catchers and perhaps Nate Freiman, the 6'8,  former Duke Blue Devil 1 B.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Losers? am I missing something?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

I think bringing Drew back on a short term deal makes a lot of sense.  The Sox are going to need more depth on the left side of the infield.  Having Drew play SS offers the team some flexibility.  I also like the idea of having a veteran presence.  I'm hopeful that Middlebrooks will pull it together, but I'm not sure what to expect from him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Softlaw is a much, much bigger fan of himself than he is of the Red Sox.  The problem is, the message for praising softlaw just does not get much traffic...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Blind homer - how does Stephen Drew's WS RING TASTE.

Sections
Shortcuts