Noise being made in Toronto

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Noise being made in Toronto

Rays were up 7 to 0.  It's now 7 to 6.  Rodney came in for a 4 out save and appears to be chocking (yes, that's chocking with a "c").  

I wonder if the Jays will celebrate on the field like Baltimore did 2011.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Noise being made in Toronto

Oh, well.  But at least Rodney had to throw a lot of pitches (30+).  Meanwhile, Cleveland is still ahead 5 to 1 in the 8th, and Texas just took the lead, 2 to 1 in the 4th.  Go Rangers!  

It's not for any of the love of the Rangers that I'm rooting for them today.  I just want to see the Rays's path to the playoffs be as difficult as possible.  

Go Tito and Cleveland!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Almost. Rodney isnt exactly automatic. If Tex wins--and they lead in the ninth--the Rays will have to win there tommorow, and at Cleveland Wednesday just to qualify for Fenway Park. I'll be surprised if they make it that far. The only winner in avoiding the appocalyptic three team tie was Cleveland.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Almost. Rodney isnt exactly automatic. If Tex wins--and they lead in the ninth--the Rays will have to win there tommorow, and at Cleveland Wednesday just to qualify for Fenway Park. I'll be surprised if they make it that far. The only winner in avoiding the appocalyptic three team tie was Cleveland.

I hope that Tampa Bay loses today.  They were saying on baseball tonight  that the home team usually wins these games.  I would definitely rather see Texas or the Indians play the Red Sox instead of Tampa Bay.  Cleveland against Boston would be great for the MLB tv ratings. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

I hope that Tampa Bay loses today.  They were saying on baseball tonight  that the home team usually wins these games.

Shows you how much those turkeys pay attention.  Last year, in the first year of wild card games, both visiting teams won.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

from about the 7th on, i felt the Rays would likely hold on...Jays stubbed their toes two innings in a row.. even loading the bases once..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The only noise being made in Toronto is their crying.   LOL

Sections
Shortcuts