Not a Great Start For Buchholz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: Not a Great Start For Buchholz

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

Another great start for BUCH !!!  oh, took it easy in the off season ????  another "FAT-CAT" that should have been moved over the off season .........  As DAD would say,   "SON, to quote the long late great EDDIE STANKY, Buch is another great player from the neck down"  !!!  (CIRCA 1967-68)

u aint much from the neck up

Oh !!! you are so funny !!!!!   Begs the question, how the he11 do you get hurt on the 1st day ????

Hey, Dr Bill.
    If pulled hammies are caused by lack of conditioning, why do they also happen in the middle or toward the end of the season?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to selenium's comment:

Secret handshakes, Fraternities. Emoticons that are not understood by other forum participants.  Talk about cliques? 

@#2-arp, ^&*E^----&*X (4+4) ;-) :'(, &:===!!

Your atomic number is 34. We understand. Now is the time to move on your enemies my friend.

he's a double threat..he also automates browsers :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Another great start for BUCH !!!  oh, took it easy in the off season ????  another "FAT-CAT" that should have been moved over the off season .........  As DAD would say,   "SON, to quote the long late great EDDIE STANKY, Buch is another great player from the neck down"  !!!  (CIRCA 1967-68)

Hate to burst your bubble, but Buchholz spent the off season working out at the same Arizona facility that Pedrioa and Elsbury arttend.

A pulled hammy is not an indication that he "took it easy".

To think otherwise is pure stupdity.

You want to rip him for not stretching properly, have at it.

But, don't be a complete idiot.

well said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to selenium's comment:

Dirtdog:

For those who care what geo says.....  well, you deserve what you get!  I guess it's all good fun?  Whatever.  I don't engage the guy too much, as I don't read 1/1000th of what he writes.  If you're doing so to tweak him?  Go for it.  I love it!  If you take him seriously????  You have a real problem.

So it is like a member of the Las Vegas audience of Don Rickles arguing  or taking Don Rickles seriously. If anyone did that they would be laughed out of the house. Why then do regulars here take our resident Don Rickles or Dog Triymph seriously? Are they stupid, ignorant, and ultra-gullible. Why do you waste your time with an actor / stand-up comedian?  Georom doesn't care, so why waste your effort?

Some people like to ridicule Geo.

And Geo enjoys being ridiculed.

Seems like a good matchup to me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Hate to burst your bubble, but Buchholz spent the off season working out at the same Arizona facility that Pedrioa and Elsbury arttend.

Bill is very comfortable with being wrong all the time.  I occasionally suggest that he pick up a book and read about what he is posting about, but when someone doesn't care about being right or wrong, there is no motivation to learn.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Clay Buchholz has responded favorable to treatment on his hamstring. He played catch today, overall a productive day for him per John Farrell

http://live.boston.com/Event/2013_Red_Sox_spring_training

i'm so glad we made a big deal out of this....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Bill is very comfortable with being wrong all the time.  I occasionally suggest that he pick up a book and read about what he is posting about, but when someone doesn't care about being right or wrong, there is no motivation to learn.

It's amazing, but true.

He really doesn't seem to mind missing by a mile, week after week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Clay Buchholz has responded favorable to treatment on his hamstring. He played catch today, overall a productive day for him per John Farrell

http://live.boston.com/Event/2013_Red_Sox_spring_training

i'm so glad we made a big deal out of this....

His quick recovery is obviously a sign that he busted his butt this off-season. ;-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Just thought I'd bump this one up for kicks.  Gives us a matching set of threads for the pitching staff.  Now I'm waiting to see what minor malady attacks Lester and Lackey so that we'll have a complete set.  

Sections
Shortcuts