NOT GOOOOD, LOOKING UP FROM 2ND PLACE AT THE YANK$.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Re: NOT GOOOOD, LOOKING UP FROM 2ND PLACE AT THE YANK$.....

In Response to NOT GOOOOD, LOOKING UP FROM 2ND PLACE AT THE YANK$.....:
    [QUOTE]  "LET ME BE CLEAR".... THIS IS HOW THE SEASON SLIPS AWAY !!  WHAT SAY YOU ???
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

By the end of the month we will be 6 games back. It always seems this way every year so why fret.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I think the Sox can possibly take 6 out of 8 on this road trip. I don't see them down by 6 games going into Sep. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In Response to Re: NOT GOOOOD, LOOKING UP FROM 2ND PLACE AT THE YANK$.....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to NOT GOOOOD, LOOKING UP FROM 2ND PLACE AT THE YANK$..... : By the end of the month we will be 6 games back. It always seems this way every year so why fret.
    Posted by PaulLaCourse[/QUOTE]

jeez im down about this 2nd place thing but 6 games out?????? are we calling up all of Pawtucket to play the rest of the games - no way this team is out by 6 games in one month

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In Response to NOT GOOOOD, LOOKING UP FROM 2ND PLACE AT THE YANK$.....:
    [QUOTE]  "LET ME BE CLEAR".... THIS IS HOW THE SEASON SLIPS AWAY !!  WHAT SAY YOU ???
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Bill I like your sense of urgency...very honest...at least someone feels like I do

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

More cheese with that WHINE?

If I recall, second place treated the Sox pretty well in 2004.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: NOT GOOOOD, LOOKING UP FROM 2ND PLACE AT THE YANK$.....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to NOT GOOOOD, LOOKING UP FROM 2ND PLACE AT THE YANK$..... : Bill I like your sense of urgency...very honest...at least someone feels like I do
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Hey, you don't have to feel like an island Geo.  I feel the way you do too.  I just can't get my panties all in a bunch about it.  Cuz this is how it has to be.  this is the AL East.  You mistake Tito's calm and reluctance to make a big deal about divisions for not caring.  But its all just to keep the troops eyes on the prize and playing with calm focus.  Because that is absolutely necessary in a stretch run in the AL East.  You have the liberty to lose your nerve as a fan Geo, so its fine to vent.  But the guys in the clubhouse don't have room to lose their nerve.  I am taking my cue from them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

This is a minor bump along the way and no time to panic.  We all knew that this was coming - without checking my schedule, what is it?  2 1/2 weeks with three home games?  They'll be fine. Maybe two or three back at the end of the trip.  No cause for panic. 

Besides, there's always the Yankees to beat up on when this road trip is over.  <Smirk />  [Hoping I didn't jinx them!]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

It is a mistake to think that we can continue to dominate the Yankees, head to head. Sox starting pitching is a problem. We need to bear down and grind out some good at-bats, like we are capable of doing.  Cannot keep playing poorly against the weaker teams. The wild card is by no means wrapped up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

I agree, dg. My comment was just a cheap shot at Yankee trolls.  :-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

This season is going down to the last two weeks of the year.

Sections
Shortcuts