Not One Spark; TWO sparks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Not One Spark; TWO sparks

JBJ's unbelievable catch, plus Mookie's double off the wall followed with with a double on a ground ball to short Closest thin k I've seen to taht was Billy Werber taking second on a BB. Crosseti and Lazzari both fell asleep and Werber took off. Same thing here, Both infielders fell asleep and Mookie wole up Fenway/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Re: Not One Spark; TWO sparks

In response to bosoxmal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

JBJ's unbelievable catch, plus Mookie's double off the wall followed with with a double on a ground ball to short Closest thin k I've seen to taht was Billy Werber taking second on a BB. Crosseti and Lazzari both fell asleep and Werber took off. Same thing here, Both infielders fell asleep and Mookie wole up Fenway/

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, Betts will be in the starting line-up for the next game. With manager Farkell, one never knows.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, Betts will be in the starting line-up for the next game. With manager Farkell, one never knows.

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully he'll be in the starting lineup for the rest of the year, JBJ as well. Nit sure what they'll do with Victorino when (if) he comes back. Betts looks very comfortable in RF and, like Holt, they need him to be on the field every night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from razcreation. Show razcreation's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully he'll be in the starting lineup for the rest of the year, JBJ as well. Nit sure what they'll do with Victorino when (if) he comes back. Betts looks very comfortable in RF and, like Holt, they need him to be on the field every night.

[/QUOTE]

If they continue to play the kids they will get hot. When you play the sit and play game they cannot develop correctly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to VoiceofReason2014's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't there a Sgt. Farkell in an old WW2 movie made in 1949?  Was it named Bogie at 12 O'Clock about an air force pilot? Loved that movie. Shoot him down mate at 12 O'clock.  Any other recommendations from other old geezers?

[/QUOTE]

Here's a recommendation. Stick your head in a toilet and see how long you can hold your breath. No cheating.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Voiceofreason = Pike. I thought you were dead. Oh well, this whole year's been disappointing.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to VoiceofReason2014's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have Netflix also and love old Westerns and science fiction. So I have much in common with the old geezer. On the other hand I am a Red Sox fan.

[/QUOTE]

Hey genius, they don't have old westerns on Netflix. You should do more research so you don't appear stupid. I wonder how long you can hold it together this time?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

There's something about spike that is like bubonic plague...instant death to any forum.

Sections
Shortcuts