Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well

In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well:
    [QUOTE]sox are a lock for wild card.  Stop all the panics.  Sox may still win the division as well.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

probably not the division but the WC looks good

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from triedagain. Show triedagain's posts

[QUOTE]

Actually, that's strictly from memory. I happen to have a great memory.

posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

And yet your knowledge of baseball is so incredibly limited.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well:
    [QUOTE]Bad-Scene does seem to find the negative posters entertaining much like Babe does. The bigger question is are the negative posters planted here by Yankee fans. I find it unreal to see so many negative Red Sox fans here and their coming out of the woodwork after a Sox losing streak seems to be more than a coincidence.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

When would you expect negative posters to come out of the woodwork - after a Sox winning streak!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from losingsucks. Show losingsucks's posts

yankees are done, lost 4 of last 5 with tougher schedule coming up..........no playoffs for yankees this year.....again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

In Response to Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well:
    [QUOTE]Not only do the Sox have worries, but perhaps the Yanks might as well. The Rays and Yanks meet 7 more times. Looks out first place. Would that not be funny, the Sox and Yanks battling for the Wild Card. You have to keep your sense of humor during this awful display of baseball.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE] I have been hearing that crap since spring training. and guess what there in first place.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

The Yanks seem to be worried about scoring a bunch of runs off of King Felix.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Sox need to take care of business this week and put some pressure on the Rays to win the big ones.  The Yankees have kicked King Felix where it hurts tonight and are walking away with a 9-1 lead in the 7th.  Rays will run into a wall eventually and it might as well be in Boston.  Go Sox!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SusanLovesCelts. Show SusanLovesCelts's posts

[QUOTE]yankees are done, lost 4 of last 5 with tougher schedule coming up..........no playoffs for yankees this year.....again.
    Posted by losingsucks[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they should just give up since they're four games in first place. And no playoffs "again"?  They've missed the playoffs once in the past sixteen years.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : My only involvment with the "legal process" has been three traffic violations. I know sometimes people just pay them because it's easier, but I fought each one of them, and they were all dismissed. On my last one, I couldn't find the courthouse, and asked two cops I saw for directions. They offered to come to the courthouse with me and argue my ticket. lol  I said, "Thanks. I appreciate it. But I don't think I need the help."
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Funny stuff, and pretty much what I would expect.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from athens7676. Show athens7676's posts

Being a newbie, I am just wondering why anyone is concerned about who roots for who? If some Yankee fan or Rays fan (are there any Rays fans?) comes on here and trolls, you can just ignore them right? I am a Braves fan, yet I post occasionally on both Yankee and Red Sox boards because they have the most knowledgeable fans in the game (They do both have TONS of trolls, as this site seems to have a lot of Yankee fans, and the NY Daily Nws seems to have a lot of Sox fans posting as well) . You come here to talk about the Sox, if a Yankee fan makes a good point, or has a solid factual debate to bring up...enjoy it, that's what a great rivalry is all about, and if they are just trolling to stir up nasty sentiments and be obnoxious (which seems to be a common thing) just ignore them...if you argue with them, you are playing right into their hands. Anyway...there seem to be some excellent, smart, witty baseball fans on this board and I look forward to posting as time goes on. :0)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bucky-dent. Show bucky-dent's posts

16 games left and i rather be a yankee then a rs at this point.yanks are concerned about who they pitch against detroit rs are worries they could f-up and miss the playoffs

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

[QUOTE]Being a newbie, I am just wondering why anyone is concerned about who roots for who? If some Yankee fan or Rays fan (are there any Rays fans?) comes on here and trolls, you can just ignore them right? I am a Braves fan, yet I post occasionally on both Yankee and Red Sox boards because they have the most knowledgeable fans in the game (They do both have TONS of trolls, as this site seems to have a lot of Yankee fans, and the NY Daily Nws seems to have a lot of Sox fans posting as well) . You come here to talk about the Sox, if a Yankee fan makes a good point, or has a solid factual debate to bring up...enjoy it, that's what a great rivalry is all about, and if they are just trolling to stir up nasty sentiments and be obnoxious (which seems to be a common thing) just ignore them...if you argue with them, you are playing right into their hands. Anyway...there seem to be some excellent, smart, witty baseball fans on this board and I look forward to posting as time goes on. :0)
    Posted by athens7676[/QUOTE]

There are many very knowledgeable baseball baseball fans on this board.  They are the ones that make valuable contributions to the discussions here. Unfortunately, alot of the discussions are turned into dumb personnal attacks filled with accusations as to who is posting under which alias or who is a true Sox fan. This board would be better served if we all stuck to baseball discussions and stopped with this other nonsense. The season is coming to an exciting conclusion and the Sox have a great opportunity here. Perhaps we should just focus on the remainder of the season and stop all of the negativity. I'm sure that I will be the next one that is accused of not being a fan because I spoke up, but it won't be the first time that has happened.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : Really? So "Badscene" (MikeyintheBronx) with his dark clouds avatar identifies himself as a Yankee fan to you? Can you point out where, exactly? Not to mention all the other screennames he has on this board. GMAB
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

I have no other screename other than this one so you are just making things up Pike.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

BEACON HILL SOUNDS LIKE "SILVERSTEIN SOX" AND 
    "WOBURN PAULIE" WHO THREATEN SOX CRITICS ON THE
    INTERNET BECAUSE IT'S SAFE , INSTEAD OF FACE TO FACE.
    HEY BEACON, OR WHATEVER YOUR REAL NAME IS....WHAT
    ARE YOU AFRAID OF?? THE TRUTH ?? THE SOX STINK 
    RIGHT NOW. NO PITCHING, BAD DEALS BY THEO, AND A
    MEDIOCRE MANAGER WHO COULDN'T MANEUVER THE
    TEAM OUT OF A PAPER BAG. THEY CAN'T BEAT THE YANKS
    AT THIS POINT OF THE SEASON BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO
    PITCHING AND INFERIOR HITTING TO THE YANKS. TAKE
    THE ROSE COLORED GLASSES OFF !! WAKEFIELD IS A JOKE
    AND MILLER, BEDARD, AND LACKEY SHOULD BE IN THE
    MINORS. EVEN TEDDY BALLGAME COULDN'T BAIL THIS 
    TEAM OUT IF WE UNFROZE HIM !! THE ONLY BRIGHT SPOT
    IS THAT THE YANKS WILL " TAKE OUT TAMPA BAY" FOR 
    US...WE HOPE. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY BOSTON AND ITS
    SORRY BUNCH OF UNDERACHIEVERS GET TO THE POST
    SEASON. { with apologies to reddick, ellsbury, scutaro,
    dustin,papi and salty...who actually try hard. ]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : I have no other screename other than this one so you are just making things up Pike.
    Posted by Bad-Scene-[/QUOTE]

Pike is not Kim. Pike is on another forum now. Kim thinks that most trolls are Yankee fans. Pike thought that most trolls were merely Red Sox fans who enjoyed trolling.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : Pike is not Kim. Pike is on another forum now. Kim thinks that most trolls are Yankee fans. Pike thought that most trolls were merely Red Sox fans who enjoyed trolling.

Sure Pike.  Thanks for clearing that up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mick711. Show mick711's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : I don't this is my only screename.
    Posted by Bad-Scene-[/QUOTE]

this kimblahblahblah person rarely talks about baseball. if pushing her buttons is what you enjoy, go right ahead. she is easy. i just want to make sure you dont take her nonsense seriously. she is a complete waste as far as intelligent conversation goes.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : this kimblahblahblah person rarely talks about baseball. if pushing her buttons is what you enjoy, go right ahead. she is easy. i just want to make sure you dont take her nonsense seriously. she is a complete waste as far as intelligent conversation goes.
    Posted by mick711[/QUOTE]

Oh the entire forum knows that as this person has various screenames and actually converses with the different screenames.   The poster is obsessed with trying to rid the forum of Yankee fans (who have been here longer than the poster) and telling other Red Sox fans what they can and cannot post.  Its very annoying and never ends.  I find it to be outrageous because the poster is allowed to post nearly anything under various names and Yankee fans are persecuted.  I think the forum is far too quick to delete posts and usernames, this is a fun rivalry and the back and forth with the fans is part of it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Bad Scene, Everyone's Fault is a tribute album to the band Jawbreaker, released in 2003 by Dying Wish Records.[1] It includes bands of the post-hardcore, punk rock, pop punk, and emo genres covering Jawbreaker songs. The album is named after a song on Jawbreaker's 1995 album Dear You.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

[QUOTE]Bad Scene, Everyone's Fault is a tribute album to the band Jawbreaker , released in 2003 by Dying Wish Records . [ 1 ] It includes bands of the post-hardcore , punk rock , pop punk , and emo genres covering Jawbreaker songs. The album is named after a song on Jawbreaker's 1995 album Dear You .

thats awesome