Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well

In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : I definitely agree with you.  Not sure why they are playing so poorly, but if they don't start improving their next game, they won't make it to the playoffs.  I never imagined that they would be swept by Tampa Bay.   Unfortunately, we have another series against them soon. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    Imagine, they are the greatest team in the MLB ever and may miss the playoffs. Go figure.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : That would mean youre a fan of flowers.
    Posted by Bad-Scene-[/QUOTE]

I think you replied under the wrong screenname. FTR I don't believe a Yankee troll who comes to a Sox board to annoy Sox fans should be allowed to have a thousand aliases on the board. I think the mods should know that you don't mean well, and should, at the very least, remove all the other names -- if not yours as well. JMO

As for me, it states right in my profile that I'm a Sox fan. Always has.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : Why keep putting "Yankee fan here" in your posts? Couldn't you just identify yourself with your avatar, or at least include it in your profile? 
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]
    You are one irritable biotch or maybe just a sore sport. Either way, it doesn't become you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : Hmmm, can't think of a post that I started that particular phrase out with. Nevertheless, I'll try to get an avatar going.
    Posted by TexWrecks[/QUOTE]
    Follow your first amendment right. Do what you choose to do and don't be bullied into it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : I think you replied under the wrong screenname. FTR I don't believe a Yankee troll who comes to a Sox board to annoy Sox fans should be allowed to have a thousand aliases on the board. I think the mods should know that you don't mean well, and should, at the very least, remove all the other names -- if not yours as well. JMO As for me, it states right in my profile that I'm a Sox fan. Always has.

Yeah but you were speaking about what people should put up as their avatar's not about profiles.  As for me, I'm a Yankee fan but I've stated numerous times that the Sox are going to the playoffs while many here have already thrown in the towel so maybe you should concern yourself with them or better yet just yourself.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : Imagine, they are the greatest team in the MLB ever and may miss the playoffs. Go figure.
    Posted by Bralon[/QUOTE]

Do you have any idea how long I've known who you were "Bralon"? And it's not Mikey, Babe or Zac. Waaay back to Beni's threads. See, a Yankee fan told Beni that he understood that he was enthusiastic about his team, but he was worried that if the Sox didn't make it, he might hurt himself. Such a weird comment. You actually came on a different thread of his on another day and said the exact same thing.

I've seen your posts since then, and the threads you show up in, and realized, I was right.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : Yeah but you were speaking about what people should put up as their avatar's not about profiles.  As for me, I'm a Yankee fan but I've stated numerous times that the Sox are going to the playoffs while many here have already thrown in the towel so maybe you should concern yourself with them or better yet just yourself.

Actually, the post you copied of mine says avatar or profile. LOL

Again, getting the Yankee fans on this board to identify themselves is a tall order. They fight it every step of the way. Why is that, exactly?

Btw, why don't you want to talk about how many aliases you have on the board?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : Actually, the post you copied of mine says avatar or profile. LOL Again, getting the Yankee fans on this board to identify themselves is a tall order. They fight it every step of the way. Why is that, exactly?

I beg your pardon, it does. 

You can't make people post the way you want nor can you make them wear uniforms unless you have some sort of authority here that I'm not aware of.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : I beg your pardon, it does.  You can't make people post the way you want nor can you make them wear uniforms unless you have some sort of authority here that I'm not aware of.

Why do you have a thousand aliases on a rival team's message board?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : Why do you have a thousand aliases on a rival team's message board?

I don't this is my only screename.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : I don't this is my only screename.

LMAO! I've pointed out a number of your screennames, and you responded to them as yourself, Mikey. That's hilarious.

Why don't you just throw the fish up like you usually do? Or should I say Phish?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : Do you have any idea how long I've known who you were "Bralon"? And it's not Mikey, Babe or Zac. Waaay back to Beni's threads. See, a Yankee fan told Beni that he understood that he was enthusiastic about his team, but he was worried that if the Sox didn't make it, he might hurt himself. Such a weird comment. You actually came on a different thread of his on another day and said the exact same thing. I've seen your posts since then, and the threads you show up in, and realized, I was right.

Sounds like you have a profile of every Yankee fan here; J. Edgar Hoover would be proud.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : Sounds like you have a profile of every Yankee fan here; J. Edgar Hoover would be proud.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Actually, that's strictly from memory. I happen to have a great memory. That comment, at least to me, was so disturbing the first time, it's amazing someone would repeat it again. Who would think of such a thing?

My guess is, you felt you had to post here to make sure I didn't mean you. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from legion12941. Show legion12941's posts

The Rays aren't going to the PS. Period. The Sox will look bad but will get in.

I think the Red Sox front office is just conspiring with local shrinks to drum up some business. Hahahaha!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : Actually, that's strictly from memory. I happen to have a great memory. That comment, at least to me, was so disturbing the first time, it's amazing someone would repeat it again. Who would think of such a thing? My guess is, you felt you had to post here to make sure I didn't mean you. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't.

I knew it was from memory, based on what I know about you. I didn't think you kept records on this stuff, LOL.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : Why keep putting "Yankee fan here" in your posts? Couldn't you just identify yourself with your avatar, or at least include it in your profile? 

You ask them to identify themselves, they do and now its not good enough..just sayin..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : LMAO! I've pointed out a number of your screennames, and you responded to them as yourself, Mikey. That's hilarious. Why don't you just throw the fish up like you usually do? Or should I say Phish?

No I haven't please provide an example if you're going to make such claim.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Bad-Scene does seem to find the negative posters entertaining much like Babe does. The bigger question is are the negative posters planted here by Yankee fans. I find it unreal to see so many negative Red Sox fans here and their coming out of the woodwork after a Sox losing streak seems to be more than a coincidence.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

[QUOTE]Bad-Scene does seem to find the negative posters entertaining much like Babe does. The bigger question is are the negative posters planted here by Yankee fans. I find it unreal to see so many negative Red Sox fans here and their coming out of the woodwork after a Sox losing streak seems to be more than a coincidence.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

No many of the negative posters are Sox fans....some people just feel the need to attack them and to try and tell them how to post.  I can understand why many Sox fans would be negative right now, if I were a Sox fan I would be too.  However, I'm a Yankee fan and I still feel the Sox will make the playoffs.  They are just not the juggernaut they were advertised as, I think that is plain for everyone to see.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well : Actually, that's strictly from memory. I happen to have a great memory. That comment, at least to me, was so disturbing the first time, it's amazing someone would repeat it again. Who would think of such a thing? My guess is, you felt you had to post here to make sure I didn't mean you. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't.

To expound further, with your attributes you should try to go to law school (I realize affordability and time could be an issue.) You would make an excellent lawyer. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from majormathew. Show majormathew's posts

poor kid

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Not only do the Sox have worries but perhaps the Yanks as well:
    [QUOTE]Not only do the Sox have worries, but perhaps the Yanks might as well. The Rays and Yanks meet 7 more times. Looks out first place. Would that not be funny, the Sox and Yanks battling for the Wild Card. You have to keep your sense of humor during this awful display of baseball.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

I started a poll regarding this last week.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

sox are a lock for wild card.  Stop all the panics.  Sox may still win the division as well.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Well, it goes with scheduling in the last two weeks as well for the next three weeks.  All three teams in the AL east have very difficult schedule such as Yankees going on the west road trip and coming back to play Toronto in Toronto and then to Minn for one make up game before facing Tampa for four games or possible five.  Tampa got to play 12 plus straight road games this week.

Best way for Boston to stop the panic is to do well at their 10 games homestand including 3-1 series win over Tampa or maybe a sweep.  If they do, they are in the playoff.  

But focus Toronto starting tomorrow and hopefully Baltimore can take care of Tampa starting tonite.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

The truth is, I might be more worried if we were playing our best ball right now.  Take the Tigers - they look great, but I think they started peaking a bit too early.  They basically would have to maintain that level of play for 2 months to win it all.  Now would be a good time to start playing great.  We should get Beckett back for the Rays series, and Bedard for the following series.  Maybe we'll get to see Buch again before the end of the season.  Start it off with Wake's 200 tomorrow night - it will go a long way to loosening this team up.

Sections
Shortcuts