1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Not sure what BDC did, but you will be glad to know, BILL-806 & DAD are........

BACK  !!!   Looks like "BIG PAPI" has the night off tonight ???? 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Not sure what BDC did, but you will be glad to know, BILL-806 & DAD are........

Such a nice little trio of Ortiz bashers. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Not sure what BDC did, but you will be glad to know, BILL-806 & DAD are........

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Not me........ I just posted that he had the night off, thats all !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

BACK  !!!   Looks like "BIG PAPI" has the night off tonight ???? 

LOL!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Not me........ I just posted that he had the night off, thats all !!

Yeah sure thing Bill, whatever you say.  You would never bash Ortiz. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Nobody cares about you......go away and stop with the self serving threads....you're not important enough.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

how is this bashing?  I was going to post that tonight would be Ortiz's first chance to hit a homer in a while against a pitcher with a winning record, but I refrained. 

I am not posting anything which is not true. 

Also what I know is true is:  when ortiz finally hits a homer off a pitcher with a winning record or decent era, the band of stalkers of which I have, will let me know right away.

Please.  You, Softy and Bill are all shocked by the way Ortiz has been hitting so you keep trying to move the goalposts right off the field.  You're all a pathetic sight.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Night off for Papi for probably a couple reasons. 1) junk throwing LHP  2) doesnt want him running on the hard turf 3 games in a row...Both good reasons.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

you need to lighten up and if you don't like someone else's take on a situation, put them on ignore or deal with it. No doubt david is having a great season but he is falling into the same pattern of which I have been describing for years.  He sat against colon and then faced all the picthers with losing records and high era's.

this guy tonight is not even a great pitcher but ortiz's timing of a night off, plays right into what I have been posting.

Gimme a break jack.  When Ortiz was in Pawtucket you were giving us updates every at-bat and moaning about how he wasn't hitting much there.  Now he's in Boston and he's hitting .487 with 3 HR and 15 RBI in 10 games and you're trying to find a new way to put him down.  You're full of crap. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts