Not sure what BDC did, but you will be glad to know, BILL-806 & DAD are........

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thegrandsalami. Show thegrandsalami's posts

Re: Not sure what BDC did, but you will be glad to know, BILL-806 & DAD are........

They will kick butt regardless of Papi's abscence this provides a chance to get Carp in there..Hopefully they grt some strong innings out of Dempster tonight!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Not sure what BDC did, but you will be glad to know, BILL-806 & DAD are........

In response to BoSoxChuck's comment:

In response to jackbu's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to BoSoxChuck's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Night off for Papi for probably a couple reasons. 1) junk throwing LHP  2) doesnt want him running on the hard turf 3 games in a row...Both good reasons.

seriously? Do you really think farrell decides when ortiz plays or not?  I doubt it.  If farrell did decide, I doubt he would rest a hot bat.  They most likely will need ortiz's bat tonight.

Would giving him a night off against a lefty. Is it really that hard to phatom.

i need the stat heads to help me out.  before he was hurt last season I seem to remember ortiz was hitting lefties pretty well.  I need help in knowing were they just lefties with losing records and high era's.

like someone just said, he is a dh and in the best groove of his life.  Why take the night off?

Am I getting this right? You come to a sports forum to bash Ortiz and then ask for others to get you some stats? Why don't you get your own stats. Are you that lazy?

As DAD would say.............. "SON, I like your SPIRIT, you will do fine on this board"  !!!     Also, let me introduce you to some of the better posters....... SOFTY, GEROME, 2004IDDIO,JACKBU,SPACEMAN,ZILLAGOD,BALDY,HAMMAH,JIMFLORIDA....... & A FEW OTHERS.......  sTAY away from th Conan's, Myarrzz.......

she already knows everyone.  I put ms and conan on ignore and i am sure one of them wants to rattle my cage.

Again- huh? Who do I know buddy? Do I know you? Bill welcomed me and I thanked him. Are there rules here that I don't know about calling people by their names?

Also, the best poster on the board is MOON.......  He knows his stuff and can give a good inside jab with a smile on his face....... Do watch out for the lib/left/rad/soc/commie/enviro/moonbats....  They think that they know alot about Baseball & our RED SOX but they get hung up on the left side of the field !!!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Bill is playing with you.  A new poster who comes on here right away and attacks me is most likely Ms.

I wasn't looking for an answer to that question.  Just go for a walk or whatever you do.

But please keep to the topic and omit the insults. 

Just for the record........   "Jackbu is not a bad guy" !!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.