1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Re: Not sure what BDC did, but you will be glad to know, BILL-806 & DAD are........

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to jackbu's comment:

Bill is playing with you.  A new poster who comes on here right away and attacks me is most likely Ms.

I wasn't looking for an answer to that question.  Just go for a walk or whatever you do.

But please keep to the topic and omit the insults. 

you're an insult magnet.

I don't mind the insults but I require the poster to have originality.  MS, Conan, faolano and now the new poster all sound the same so they are on my ignore list.  I forgot to mention miscricket who sounds identical to MS by talking about what happened on a dormant site over two years ago.

Bill, thanks for the compliment and right back at you.

It is past my beddie time and I am saying good night.

Go Red Sox

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxfever04. Show Soxfever04's posts

Re: Not sure what BDC did, but you will be glad to know, BILL-806 & DAD are........

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

maybe i'm paranoid, but i wonder who BOSOXCHUCK used to be? another pike moniker? maybe mr bill? i'm sure we'll find out in the near future. 

of course, it could actually be a legitimate new poster, but why would a new poster want to come here?

Jacks projecting..... who knows maybe it's even him. He's been known on the WCVB site to fight with himself Undecided

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

maybe i'm paranoid, but i wonder who BOSOXCHUCK used to be? another pike moniker? maybe mr bill? i'm sure we'll find out in the near future. 

of course, it could actually be a legitimate new poster, but why would a new poster want to come here?

Jacks projecting..... who knows maybe it's even him. He's been known on the WCVB site to fight with himself Undecided

Wow...I don't know what shocks me more...that Bill posted another Ortiz bashing thread?..or..that Jack is accusing someone of multiple id's....or that Jack has created another username himself?

The plot thickens....lol. I am going to go on the assumption that this new poster is actually Jack. If he believes Msobstinate is our old friend Chrissy..he will do whatever it takes to stir the pot..including creating an ID just to be able to accuse himself of being her ( if that makes sense to anyone..lol). This was classic Jack on the channel 5 and Fox25 websites. He created a number of accounts and led me  and others to believe they were Chrissy. To what sick and twisted end.. I don't know. Only Jack knows...but you can bet your bottom dollar that if he believed Msobstinate is Chrissy he will do all sorts of crazy things. I think she must have turned him down for a date or something because I've never seen someone so obsessed with another person. He never could accept that Chrissy got tired of his game and moved on.

Finally..I have two questions. Was Bill gone? I didn't notice. It seems like he posts all the time.

and.... Who is Dad?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Color me stunned to read that the resident Ortiz haters have memeries as long as ,...well never mind.

From an article published before Ortiz was back with the team:

"Farrell indicated it would be unrealistic to expect Ortiz, whose condition has been diagnosed as Achilles tendinopathy, to be able to play every day upon his return.

"We'll certainly work off David on this," Farrell said. "To say we have 'X' days and 'X' games, we'll use him as our guide. We're going to have balance getting him back into full shape as well as monitor how much stress that heel can take." '

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/red-sox/post/_/id/26565/farrell-ortiz-to-rejoin-sox-friday

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

BACK  !!!   Looks like "BIG PAPI" has the night off tonight ???? 

seriously, is this a belated april's fool's joke?  I just got finished posting that this is the first time the sox have faced a pitcher with an era lower then 4 in a while, or one with a winning record.

I hope what I posted and Ortiz taking the night off aren't related. 

If Ortiz is dodging pitchers in July, I'll believe you.

But, we both know that wont happen.

Has Ortiz ever done that, in the past?

Who knew you'd be so desperate to be right....?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to BoSoxChuck's comment:

Bill is playing with you.  A new poster who comes on here right away and attacks me is most likely Ms.

I wasn't looking for an answer to that question.  Just go for a walk or whatever you do.

I don't know who you think you are bud but you have a lot of gall if you think your going to tell me what to do. I didn't insult you. Asked you why you don't have your numbers. Fair question in a Red Sox board.

Bill do you mean to tell me you are not being sincere? 

After 14,000+ posts, one thing that I can say is that I have always been consistant..... I love my Red Sox, I love playing  G M  & MANAGER, and I treat people as they treat me..... Meaning, some posters enjoy my posts, some don't..... As DAD would say...... "SON, ya can't win them all"  !!!   ENJOY  !!!

yeah, consistently stupid and consistently having a problem spelling words correctly that have more than 1 syllable.

hey yazzclown! why don't you get off Bills back and go out and play in the traffic or something.
    or maybe it's your nap time....

DU DIT!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Bill, I am just an average spaceman, so I can't be sure, but, check with Dad:  at some point you might just want to ease up on all the nonsense and start digging the absolute beast that Ortiz is right now.  Its pretty fun.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

I don't know who you think you are bud but you have a lot of gall if you think your going to tell me what to do. I didn't insult you. Asked you why you don't have your numbers. Fair question in a Red Sox board.

After 14,000+ posts, one thing that I can say is that I have always been consistant..... I love my Red Sox, I love playing  G M  & MANAGER, and I treat people as they treat me..... Meaning, some posters enjoy my posts, some don't..... As DAD would say...... "SON, ya can't win them all"  !!!   ENJOY  !!!

yeah, consistently stupid and consistently having a problem spelling words correctly that have more than 1 syllable.

hey yazzclown! why don't you get off Bills back and go out and play in the traffic or something.

DU DIT!

YES SIR! HAMMAHHEAD. i'd never get on ms bill's back. that spot is reserved for you and ms softy.

Thats Mr.Hammahhead to you junior. and as far as Mr. Softlaw is concerned, he's forgotten more stuff about baseball than you ever knew in your whole life. time for you to go out and practice your T ball.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

DU DIT!

YES SIR! HAMMAHHEAD. i'd never get on ms bill's back. that spot is reserved for you and ms softy.

Thats Mr.Hammahhead to you junior. and as far as Mr. Softlaw is concerned, he's forgotten more stuff about baseball than you ever knew in your whole life. time for you to go out and practice your T ball.

YES SIR! t-bagger.

LOL! now your gettin it yazzah! since you brought it up, how's your forehead lately? Wink

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

Wow...I don't know what shocks me more...that Bill posted another Ortiz bashing thread?..or..that Jack is accusing someone of multiple id's....or that Jack has created another username himself?

The plot thickens....lol. I am going to go on the assumption that this new poster is actually Jack. If he believes Msobstinate is our old friend Chrissy..he will do whatever it takes to stir the pot..including creating an ID just to be able to accuse himself of being her ( if that makes sense to anyone..lol). This was classic Jack on the channel 5 and Fox25 websites. He created a number of accounts and led me  and others to believe they were Chrissy. To what sick and twisted end.. I don't know. Only Jack knows...but you can bet your bottom dollar that if he believed Msobstinate is Chrissy he will do all sorts of crazy things. I think she must have turned him down for a date or something because I've never seen someone so obsessed with another person. He never could accept that Chrissy got tired of his game and moved on.

Finally..I have two questions. Was Bill gone? I didn't notice. It seems like he posts all the time.

and.... Who is Dad?

Seriously.  I find out he tells all sorts of lies in another forum and we're supposed to just let it go?  And even as recently as a week ago he is still mentioning her in a post.... good grief.

Heyyyyy BuuuuBuuuu.... if you are having trouble remembering your screen names on WCVB,  I know a few of us can help you remember :-)

http://ulocal.wcvb.com/service/displayDiscussionThreads.kickAction?as=61862&w=174686&d=735032&d-1169404-p=2

As a means to a truce, you come clean..... it can end here :-)

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts