Not to Boston or the Bronx

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

Not to Boston or the Bronx

Jon Heyman 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-Babe------------------. Show The-Babe------------------'s posts

Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx

In Response to Not to Boston or the Bronx:
    [QUOTE]SI_JonHeyman   Jon Heyman   once and for all (i hope), regarding king felix. "not happening,'' source says about trade.  # tradedeadline now no more posts about it

Posted by redsoxlaxer12[/QUOTE]

LOL...the same jon heyman who tweeted that the agone deal was off.

Yup, he should be the definitive voice...give me a break.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Not to Boston or the Bronx:
    [QUOTE]SI_JonHeyman   Jon Heyman   once and for all (i hope), regarding king felix. "not happening,'' source says about trade.  # tradedeadline now no more posts about it

Unfortunately Felix is one of those pitchers who may be stuck on a bad team for at least three more years.  The Mariners have so many needs it may be wise to start listening to options for Felix sooner rather than later unless they really feel a solid team can be built around him.

Otherwise, I see Felix running away from the Mariners when he becomes eligible.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thewags. Show thewags's posts

More like riding away in a rocket ship fueled by burning money

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Not to Boston or the Bronx : LOL...the same jon heyman who tweeted that the agone deal was off. Yup, he should be the definitive voice...give me a break.
    Posted by The-Babe------------------[/QUOTE]
    The Agon Deal was Off at the time

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-Babe------------------. Show The-Babe------------------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx : The Agon Deal was Off at the time

LOL...no it wasn't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Yep, let's get into a pizzin contest about Jon Heyman now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-Babe------------------. Show The-Babe------------------'s posts

[QUOTE]Yep, let's get into a pizzin contest about Jon Heyman now.

Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

Yep, let's open threads about baseball that we have no interest in and complain about them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

You, I, or Jon Heyman were not privy to what went on during negotiations behind closed doors at that point in time. We can only speculate. Sound authoritative if it pleases you. After all it is only a forum.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]You, I, or Jon Heyman were not privy to what went on during negotiations behind closed doors at that point in time. We can only speculate. Sound authoritative if it pleases you. After all it is only a forum.

A forum that you NEVER take seriously yourself, its only a forum.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-Babe------------------. Show The-Babe------------------'s posts

[QUOTE]You, I, or Jon Heyman were not privy to what went on during negotiations behind closed doors at that point in time. We can only speculate. Sound authoritative if it pleases you. After all it is only a forum.

Oh, I agree.

But seeing how heyman said it was agreed to on Saturday, then he said it was called off on Sunday and then it was announced on Monday, I'm gonna guess that it was never off and that heyman completely missed the boat.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx : Oh, I agree. But seeing how heyman said it was agreed to on Saturday, then he said it was called off on Sunday and then it was announced on Monday, I'm gonna guess that it was never off and that heyman completely missed the boat.

Why get Felix? I thought the Yankees were a lock for the division?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx : Why get Felix? I thought the Yankees were a lock for the division?
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

Gotta match up against the Phillies rotation.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

niz is right, all the preseason boasting by the yankee fans bragging about a lock for first place, now look at them.  Sportscaster and journalists are all looking foolish now with their predictions aren't they.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-Babe------------------. Show The-Babe------------------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx : Why get Felix? I thought the Yankees were a lock for the division?

Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying they are going to get him. But why would anyone pass up the opportunity to acquire hernandez?

Heck, even if the Yanks were in front by 10 games right now you still try to get him if you can. Does that really need to be explained to you?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]niz is right, all the preseason boasting by the yankee fans bragging about a lock for first place, now look at them.  Sportscaster and journalists are all looking foolish now with their predictions aren't they.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

The preseason boasting was done by the Sox fans who virtually guaranteed a WS championship (the season will be a complete disaster without one) and 110+ wins. Not a alot of boasting coming from The Empire, when you've been in the endzone so often you learn how to act.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

how many babes are there?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

Whoever said that? Even the Yankees, the NY media, and Vegas said the RS were the AL favorites this year, so please share. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx : Whoever said that? Even the Yankees, the NY media, and Vegas said the RS were the AL favorites this year, so please share. 
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]
    That's true. If I remember correctly, even the inmates knew this.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

A forum?  I thought what was said here directly impacted the day-to-day opeartions of each MLB team.  Isn't this where GMs and agents share their ideas?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx : Yep, let's open threads about baseball that we have no interest in and complain about them.

If you really loved baseball, you'd care enough about your own team to at least want to spend time on a Yankee forum talking about them.

I love the Sox, and couldn't imagine spending all my time on another team's board reading and talking about a team I don't care about. You seem more a fan of confrontation, debate and control, than an actual baseball fan.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

First: 2/9/2007
    Last: 7/26/2011
    You, I, or Jon Heyman were not privy to what went on during negotiations behind closed doors at that point in time. We can only speculate. Sound authoritative if it pleases you. After all it is only a forum.
    Posted by Your-Echo

A forum?  I thought what was said here directly impacted the day-to-day opeartions of each MLB team.  Isn't this where GMs and agents share their ideas?

Hehee  ... vg!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I get more tired of the posters who over the years never drop "re-aquire Hanley," or the "KIng Felix to New York," than I do anything else here.

Neither were or are going to happen anytime soon. Of course in 1 or 2 more years when neither the Marlins or Rockies can afford to ink new deals with their stars than who knows.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx : Geez you are a broken record. Are you really that thick that it needs to be explained to you on a daily basis why Yankee fans come here? The only one trying to control anything is you and your alter ego pike. You really are a dumb broad.
    Posted by TheBabe-----------------[/QUOTE]ok Babe, haven't asked in awhile, but could you please knock off the "dumb broad' stuff, if not because she's a Sox fan, at least respect that fact she's a female, i get the anonimity thing, but name calling a female is just not something secure males should be doing....JMO...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBabe-----------------. Show TheBabe-----------------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx : ok Babe, haven't asked in awhile, but could you please knock off the "dumb broad' stuff, if not because she's a Sox fan, at least respect that fact she's a female, i get the anonimity thing, but name calling a female is just not something secure males should be doing....JMO...

Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

That's fine jete, but I don't believe that pike is a female.

Now jersey erica and nhstephanie on the other hand.......