Not to Boston or the Bronx

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx

In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx : Geez you are a broken record. Are you really that thick that it needs to be explained to you on a daily basis why Yankee fans come here? The only one trying to control anything is you and your alter ego pike. You really are a dumb broad.
    Posted by TheBabe-----------------[/QUOTE]

Broken record or not, everyone has a right to post here, yourself included. Name calling is not necessary. Simply place her on "ignore" rather than personally attacking her or anyone else.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx : That's fine jete, but I don't believe that pike is a female. Now jersey erica and nhstephanie on the other hand.......
    Posted by TheBabe-----------------[/QUOTE] ..jeez, there you go...must you always blindside Steven and Jess, especially when Jess isn't here?...just love to show up daily with a can of gas and matches huh? Wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBabe-----------------. Show TheBabe-----------------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx : ..jeez, there you go...must you always blindside Steven and Jess, especially when Jess isn't here?...just love to show up daily with a can of gas and matches huh?

Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Hey...it's a two way street. They take shots at me as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBabe-----------------. Show TheBabe-----------------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx : Broken record or not, everyone has a right to post here, yourself included. Name calling is not necessary. Simply place her on "ignore" rather than personally attacking her or anyone else.

Posted by jrh1194[/QUOTE]

Why don't you tell kluelesskim/pike to do the same?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diamondtalk. Show Diamondtalk's posts

Jon Heyman gets his information while standing at a urinal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx : Hey...it's a two way street. They take shots at me as well.

Good excuse; chicken or egg; and you take shots at almost everybody. Any time JE critiqued you is because of something you said. It takes skill for jete to criticize; or to get close to a daily 6-pak in the ban dep't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBabe-----------------. Show TheBabe-----------------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx : Good excuse; chicken or egg; and you take shots at almost everybody. Any time JE critiqued you is because of something you said. It takes skill for jete to criticize; or to get close to a daily 6-pak in the ban dep't.

Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

There's some terrific insight. 

What was jersey erica going to do, critique me for something I didn't say?

Think much before you post?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx : There's some terrific insight.  What was jersey erica going to do, critique me for something I didn't say? Think much before you post?

Somebody started Einstein.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not to Boston or the Bronx : Why don't you tell kluelesskim/pike to do the same?

Keep saying I'm another poster, and I'll keep responding to it. Just because two posters don't like and/or understand the abusive Yankee fans' obsession with being here, doesn't make them the same person. IMO it's a ploy used (probably for years) by Yankee fans to go after the posters they don't like, and don't want on "their" board. It may have worked for you in the past, but I'm not intimidated by you. So, good luck with that.

As I told you on another thread, if you think I'm a guy, it's probably because you haven't met any women in your life. Why don't you go on the beach and find some, so you'll be able to tell the difference?