Nothing has Changed: Latest Manager Brings Back Appeasement to Big Labor in the BBLC

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Nothing has Changed: Latest Manager Brings Back Appeasement to Big Labor in the BBLC

Shut up, or start making sense. I don't care which one it is, but please pick one.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

Re: Nothing has Changed: Latest Manager Brings Back Appeasement to Big Labor in the BBLC

I second that, Shut up!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

... because any manager worth his salt would ... not ... try and ... earn the respect of his players ... ??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

If we are lucky , the Marathon Man from Kenya will be packing on NOV 7th !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Why is it that the right wingnuts can't understand the difference between baseball and politics?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why is it that the right wingnuts can't understand the difference between baseball and politics?

[/QUOTE]Because, Baseball as we know it, could be going away in the next 4 years as the USA pivots to a 3rd world country !!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Because, Baseball as we know it, could be going away in the next 4 years as the USA pivots to a 3rd world country !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.  Now, shall we examine what the specific actions were that set us on this course towards "third world country"?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

Shut up, or start making sense. I don't care which one it is, but please pick one.

[/QUOTE]

I hear ya bro, lately it seems like softy is recouping from a stroke.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Bobby V didn't want to earn the respect of the players that worked out well...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right, He Gives Me The Trotts........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

Trotter-

Your babble about Ted and Yaz is way off base. Williams was always considered a selfish player who didn't make his team any better and certainly didn't lead Boston to any glory. 

Yaz was the leader of the 25 players 25 cabs teams that consistently folded and under achieved.

So I am not sure what this RedSox brand that has been disrespected is. The truth is that last decade- less last year is at good as ever been.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.  Now, shall we examine what the specific actions were that set us on this course towards "third world country"?

[/QUOTE]

Please don't go there. My whole point was that this is baseball not politics...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Politics 9288 162703 5 minutes ago by bald-predictions in Obama's path to victory  

TN YOU BELONG HERE........

Sections
Shortcuts