Novel thought, just ban the press

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

Re: Novel thought, just ban the press

Media sees Obama as a dead duck. They are jumping ship in search of the next American Leftist loser.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

My instincts always told me to head the opposite direction of any element of the press. There are a few good ones who actually have a conscience. But they are drowned out by the those who give the press a bad name.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

Harness, you have no conscience. I trust MSNBC more than I trust you. You are a true herd homey.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Granite2000. Show Granite2000's posts

Professional sports, including the MLB, are Entertainment. Doesn't take too much thinking to understand why players call MLB "The Show."

Professional sports are covered by the press as Entertainment. These games are played, these broadcasts are transmitted to entertain ticket holders and viewers.

Anyone who thinks banning speech or expression is a good idea may be in the wrong Republic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from takavl. Show takavl's posts

In Response to Re: Novel thought, just ban the press:
    "The press doesn't have a right to cover the team, it's a privilege." Covering the team is a right.  They play in a public stadium with all kinds of special provisions as part of the public sphere. Of course, Hitler hated a free press, too.  OP must be from Texas.
    Posted by ABQDan

Ha.  You beat me to the "public" issue.  The Texas bit is icing on the cake.

Has anyone noticed that the press-hater used, um, the  press to bash the press?  Hilarious.

Plus, we all know that if reporters stop writing those awful, terrible, vewwy vewwwy bad things that those mean ol' reporters write, all of our problems and scandals will POOF, just disappear, just like that...sshhhh, go back to sleep, sheeple...or turn on your TV and write about THAT!  Awesome!

Sections
Shortcuts