Now that Clay had his baby is he ready to join the team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

Now that Clay had his baby is he ready to join the team?

Amidst the questioning of his toughness there was also a baby in play....another reason to take it slow this summer. All can be forgotten if he performs well and helps us win, but I would have to think more than one teammate thinks he is soft. I have thought that over the months he has been out and now feel stronger that his home life added to his taking it slow. To all the rest off the team....GREAT JOB!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: Now that Clay had his baby is he ready to join the team?

I seriously doubt the baby and his injury have anything to do with each.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Now that Clay had his baby is he ready to join the team?

In response to TheMaskedAvenger's comment:

Amidst the questioning of his toughness there was also a baby in play....another reason to take it slow this summer. All can be forgotten if he performs well and helps us win, but I would have to think more than one teammate thinks he is soft. I have thought that over the months he has been out and now feel stronger that his home life added to his taking it slow. To all the rest off the team....GREAT JOB!

A MLB gets parenity leave. Buchholz did not opt to take it instead pitched the next day and traveled to be with the team. He put the Sox above his family on this one.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts