NOW WHAT ?? BEN, tell us (GIVE us a SIGN)............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: NOW WHAT ?? BEN, tell us (GIVE us a SIGN)............

In response to Koolga's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to craig2174's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please someone tell me what is the love affair with masterson.   He is average at best and I think Tazawa or morales probably would be better.

[/QUOTE]

hes a naitive and has great stuff. just has trouble putting it all together on a consistent basis. i believe a return to his childhood team (not to mention the team that drafted him) and working with farrel we can finally crack that nut and make him a good pitcher (much like we did with andrew miller). IMHO he just needs a bit more refining from the right people and he could be a great number 3 or even a number 2.

[/QUOTE]

Mef, seems we are both on the same page.  I just think his best years are still ahead.  I would love to see him back in a RS uni.

[/QUOTE]

right, and worst case scenario we have a BP arm. i just feel it won't take much to get him and he will surely give us 200 innings which is exactly what we are looking for. a dependable starter who will give us innings but not cost the sun and moon

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Re: NOW WHAT ?? BEN, tell us (GIVE us a SIGN)............

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That your still in the hunt !!!   "BLOCKBUSTER" please............ Lester, Jacoby, Salty, Aceves & perhaps others !!!!   Other teams are moving forward !!!

[/QUOTE]

Signs, sign's everywhere there's signs

Blocking up BC's scenery, breaking his mind

Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign

All the sox fans wearing their caps

Walked into the mngt. office

and said," imagine that us working for you"

the mngt/ response was to the signs

" any one caught trespassing, will be shot on sight"

Sections
Shortcuts