NYY CANO'T WIN IN 2014

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

NYY CANO'T WIN IN 2014

"HAPPY CANO DAY ALL!!!!!!!!"

My wonderful neighbors to the north in Seattle just made my day!  Perhaps my year!  I will definitely take I-5 north to watch the Mariners sweep the Yankees next summer!!!!

Love you Ells!!!

A woman, or 2nd baseman scorned....... ;)

Yanks trade Cano for Ells!  Net loss!   A HUGE NET LOSS!!!!  LOVE IT!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: NYY CANO'T WIN IN 2014

CaYES!  :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

CaChing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Yankees lose there steady girl over one night stand with Ells.  & she's married a dude in Seattle.

Sleepless in Seattle!

thank you Mariners!!!!!!   :)

Can't wait to see NY wake up tomorrow & come to the realization that she really ain't coming back.  "I let her go for this Ells chick?  What have I done?!?!?!?!?!?"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

I cano' believe it!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

I cano' believe it!

LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Conversely, given that they basically traded Ellsbury's production for Cano's for a net loss, Cano jumping town is the best thing that could have happened to the Yankees post-Ells-signing.  Locking up both those guys would have severely limited what even the Yankees could do to get good pitching, which is really their highest priority need.  They also need depth.  Now, they can go after whoever they want and really put together a roster.  Yankee fans should mourn the loss of their homegrown stud, and then breathe a huge sigh of relief.  If they had signed Cano, they would be looking like mid-nineties red sox in 2014.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

CanoBody loves this Defection more than a Red Sox fan!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Mets To Sign Curtis Granderson By  Steve Adams [December 6 at 10:38am CST]

The Mets have reached an agreement with Curtis Granderson on a four-year deal, according to Joel Sherman of the New York Post (on Twitter). Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports reports that it's a four-year, $60MM deal (Twitter link). Granderson is represented by agent Matt Brown of Pro Prospects, Inc.

Sections
Shortcuts