NYY DEAD!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

NYY DEAD!!!!

Well RSN, the nightmare is officially over. Rays dead, NYY dead, see you next year. Detroit and Texas clearly the class of the AL this year. And just like last year, A-Roid does what he does best, strike out to end the season, then act like he doesn't care. TB, NYY? Welcome to the bottom of the pond with the rest of us. You played a whole WEEK longer than us. Grab a cold drink at the fan cave, and watch postseason baseball with all of us.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Re: NYY DEAD!!!!

In Response to NYY DEAD!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Well RSN, the nightmare is officially over. Rays dead, NYY dead, see you next year. Detroit and Texas clearly the class of the AL this year. And just like last year, A-Roid does what he does best, strike out to end the season, then act like he doesn't care. TB, NYY? Welcome to the bottom of the pond with the rest of us. You played a whole WEEK longer than us. Grab a cold drink at the fan cave, and watch postseason baseball with all of us.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

The only thing sweeter than the Yankees losing, and at Yankee stadium, is A-roid making the last out by flailing at the last pitch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

In Response to NYY DEAD!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Well RSN, the nightmare is officially over. Rays dead, NYY dead, see you next year. Detroit and Texas clearly the class of the AL this year. And just like last year, A-Roid does what he does best, strike out to end the season, then act like he doesn't care. TB, NYY? Welcome to the bottom of the pond with the rest of us. You played a whole WEEK longer than us. Grab a cold drink at the fan cave, and watch postseason baseball with all of us.

Why dont you tell em' how you really feel Exam?! lol... Amen brother....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

The Evil Empire falls and peace and order have been restored to the galaxy. 

AROID back to his usual October performance.  $32 million well spent once again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

"And the land rested from war."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OZGOD. Show OZGOD's posts

From winning the Division to being just another of the losers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416657. Show user_4416657's posts

In Response to Re: NYY DEAD!!!!:
    [QUOTE]NYY dead   You played a whole WEEK longer than us it's a little bigger than that but if that's what you need to think that's cool
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

I'm okay, I didn't expect to win this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]NYY dead   You played a whole WEEK longer than us it's a little bigger than that but if that's what you need to think that's cool

No zac, it's not bigger than that. You played one week longer than us, and that's a fact. See you next year. Btw, make sure you photoshop Girardi and Mo on the links there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

......and just imagine, a whole six months with no cow bells or NYY trolls.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

TAKE NO JOY IN WATCHING THE NYY LOSE!!!!!

Although....... It is poetic justice after LETTING TB take that last series!  Especially that last game!!!!!

I don't believe in KARMA!   BUT!!!!!!  If I did, IT SURE WOULD BE A B I T C H !

Having said that.....  the NYY certainly OUTCLASSED our boys this year!

At least their organization DEMANDS Professionalism!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYviaMass. Show NYviaMass's posts

Is Giradi toast?  I think he may be.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Next best thing to the Sox winning it all: the Yankees NOT winning it all!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NYY DEAD!!!! : No zac, it's not bigger than that. You played one week longer than us, and that's a fact. See you next year. Btw, make sure you photoshop Girardi and Mo on the links there.

Not exactly; the Yankees aren't having a re-org as a result.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NYY DEAD!!!! : Not exactly; the Yankees aren't having a re-org as a result.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

LOL....well maybe they should. A "re-org" is exactly what the Red Sox needed, and it's what we will get now, finally.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mantazz. Show Mantazz's posts

All right, so the wounds from last wednesday have started healing.

The world is a better place now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NYY DEAD!!!! : you're either delusional or dishonest certainly not some one easy to respect I'm not interested in a pissing match but shame on you for not admitting winning the division ins't better than what happen in your last month world series - been there, done that.......many times beating the sox is all I care about after that, anything that happens is good for baseball

RS fans are happy about the Yankees' plight unless they win the WS; I personally would have been happy with the pennant, but they didn't deserve to win, and Detroit did. I will point out, however, that in '08, when the RS lost the ALCS, I heard from RS fans "Well, we got farther than you"; so posturing is posturing when it comes to fandom.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

A nightmare season salvaged in a 5 game weak sauce effort vs. Detroit.  The sun is shining agian.

How great is this?

How does YES do it?  THHHHEEEEEEEE YANNNKEEEEEES LOSE!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NYY DEAD!!!! : you're either delusional or dishonest certainly not some one easy to respect I'm not interested in a pissing match but shame on you for not admitting winning the division ins't better than what happen in your last month world series - been there, done that.......many times beating the sox is all I care about after that, anything that happens is good for baseball

When did I say it wasn't better? All I said was that you played one week longer than us, and thats all it amounts to zac. We at RSN don't quite see what happened to us the way you may think. I was painful to watch yes, but will work for our good. It was the kind of kick in the butt this team needs to compete properly in the years to come. Had they not collapsed, they probably would have lost in the first round and we'd have status quo for next year with all the complacency and entitlement in tact. So yeah, I'm good with all this zac.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NYY DEAD!!!! : LOL....well maybe they should. A "re-org" is exactly what the Red Sox needed, and it's what we will get now, finally.

Agreed, and IMO Theo may be going as well.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NYY DEAD!!!! : RS fans are happy about the Yankees' plight unless they win the WS; I personally would have been happy with the pennant, but they didn't deserve to win, and Detroit did. I will point out, however, that in '08, when the RS lost the ALCS, I heard from RS fans "Well, we got farther than you"; so posturing is posturing when it comes to fandom.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

ALWAYS!!! :-)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NYY DEAD!!!! : When did I say it wasn't better? All I said was that you played one week longer than us, and thats all it amounts to zac. We at RSN don't quite see what happened to us the way you may think. I was painful to watch yes, but will work for our good. It was the kind of kick in the butt this team needs to compete properly in the years to come. Had they not collapsed, they probably would have lost in the first round and we'd have status quo for next year with all the complacency and entitlement in tact. So yeah, I'm good with all this zac.

I think Francona would have quit anyway; he had had enough, given the prima donnas on one end and the non-supportive FO on the other; throw in the media, and he's happy to leave.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

As Bill's Dad would say, we'll get them next year.

Enjoy the offseason gang.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The playing field is level for 2012, we start all over again with a clean slate. I already can't wait.