NYY Doing Their Best Impression Of A Collapse

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: NYY Doing Their Best Impression Of A Collapse

All they need to do now is put on a RS uniform and the choke would be complete

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

like 2001, 2003, & 2004?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

greatest closer oat?  he isn't even the gcoat of his own organization.  see:  catfish hunter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

between the collapse and the allegations of jeter ped's it has gotten much easier living in NJ.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

Hey Steve, do you think the dodgers would pick up AROD?

Maybe they'd have to give Cano to offset taking ARod off the Yanks hands.

(LOL
    )

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah, but we have to win sooner or later.  Plus we have 6 each against both TB and BA.  It'd be a shame if we lost the rest of our games to TB, like someone else once did.

[/QUOTE]

"We?"  "We?" "We?" "Our?"

What number do you wear out there again?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

LOL, Yesterday on another thread, kst did not approve of me starting this thread.

Perhaps the NYY Kim accused me of being a closet RS fan

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

it's a fair thread.  they have collapsed.  it was a 10 game lead, yes?
    it's nothing new though...they collapsed in the past too.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

It is kind of new during the Regular Season. Even in the PS, I believe the 2001 and 2004 collapse are  the only ones.

In contrast, the RS historically have collapsed more than a frequently used Jenga Board.

Just off the top of my head; there's '49, '74, '77, '78, '86, '11

And here's a few heartbreakers: '46, '51, '67, '72, '75, '03

Perhaps you should stick to your Munson Airlines references.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to SoxFanInILs comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yeah, but we have to win sooner or later.  Plus we have 6 each against both TB and BA.  It'd be a shame if we lost the rest of our games to TB, like someone else once did.

[/QUOTE]

"We?"  "We?" "We?" "Our?"

What number do you wear out there again?

[/QUOTE]

Sure, I'm a stakeholder in the team.

When Valentine says 'we' need to play better, he is not necessarily referring to himself, since he doesn't play.

And I don't think John Henry wears a number either, so maybe tell him not to use the royal we either.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Leave it to zac to figure out how to get his funny pictures posted even with this brutal new setup.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

A Yankee fan who had a hand in banning a Sox fan for saying negative things about the Yankees shouldn't, IMO, create his own thread about the same thing. It's kinda galling. Add to that the fact Moon wasn't even allowed to have a realistic thread about the Yankees on the board because of the Yankee fan crybabies and their pals.

It's seems now that the Sox are so far out of it, it cool to give the Yankees a little beat up. This would have never been created if the Sox weren't so far down when the Yankees were collapsing. Now you can just laugh, like PSZac because you aren't as bad. And you have this thread if they do come out of it. Congrats to you.

Beni was banned for his comments about the Yankees, and Moon's realistic thread didn't even last a day. I think we can all figure out who the crybabies on the board are with this thread still thriving. It appears Yankees fans and their friends have the final say as to whether you can talk about the Yankees negatively or not and when. That's just beyond bizarre for a Sox board.

And calling me NYY Kim is just the icing on the cake of Yankee fans' complete control here.

Do I have to remind everyone how a Yankee fan can have a Benitoismyhero thread when a Sox poster was bounced for that as well?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Wrong on  so many counts, yet again. This time, I don't even know where to start.

What I meant was if you had a NYY counterpart. Try to keep up before getting hostile.

What proof, besides your odd  bent, do you have I got Beni banned? To repeat;  I believe it is doubtful I had anything to do with that, nor was it my intent.

Me, & other Yankee posters (maybe not all), complained about moon's thread.

Ever wonder why what should be a RS board seems to favor NYY fans by such  a wide margin? Here's one possible answer: you have created a bizarre & unhealthy set of twisted realities.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Correction: Complained about moon's thread getting bounced, resulting in an apology from BDC

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wrong on  so many counts, yet again. This time, I don't even know where to start.

What I meant was if you had a NYY counterpart. Try to keep up before getting hostile.

What proof, besides your odd  bent, do you have I got Beni banned? To repeat;  I believe it is doubtful I had anything to do with that, nor was it my intent.

Ever wonder why what should be a RS board seems to favor NYY fans by such  a wide margin? Here's one possible answer: you have created a bizarre & unhealthy set of twisted realities.

[/QUOTE

I was friends with Harness, so I saw your messages complaining about Beni, and the times you said were proof that he was the other mocking screennames as well. You wanted his threads off the board, and that's what you got.

And your coment:

Ever wonder why what should be a RS board seems to favor NYY fans by such a wide margin?

Just shows that it's even obvious to Yankee fans. What's wrong with this picture? With writers who appear to hate the Red Sox, and Yankee fans running rampant all over Sox fans on their site, I don't know what to think.

And I went to the dirtdogs website that is linked to this forum. They had slamming articles about Pedroia and the rest of the team, with links to the Daily News and the Post. What's up with that?

Something related to that should explain why they favor NNY fans by such a wide margin. Not anything a Sox fans says.

Having said that, it's clear who the group of posters are who have threads and posts removed when they don't like them. And they have nothing to do with Red Sox fans. I have to admit, I'm getting a little tired of having Yankee fans decide what's acceptable on a Sox board, especially one called Boston.com that couldn't be further away from the Yankees.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

I was friends with Harness, so I saw your messages complaining about Beni, and the times you said were proof that he was the other mocking screennames as well. You wanted his threads off the board, and that's what you got.

And your coment:

Ever wonder why what should be a RS board seems to favor NYY fans by such a wide margin?

Just shows that it's even obvious to Yankee fans. What's wrong with this picture? With writers who appear to hate the Red Sox, and Yankee fans running rampant all over Sox fans on their site, I don't know what to think.

And I went to the dirtdogs website that is linked to this forum. They had slamming articles about Pedroia and the rest of the team, with links to the Daily News and the Post. What's up with that?

Something related to that should explain why they favor NNY fans by such a wide margin. Not anything a Sox fans says.

Having said that, it's clear who the group of posters are who have threads and posts removed when they don't like them. And they have nothing to do with Red Sox fans. I have to admit, I'm getting a little tired of having Yankee fans decide what's acceptable on a Sox board, especially one called Boston.com that couldn't be further away from the Yankees.

[/QUOTE]

You're twisting my words. I don't think that NYY fans have favor on this board by a wide margin. The question was a hypothetical, with respect to your Kim World reality. You're the one who thinks this; and, apparently, you're in the extreme minority.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

And your coment:

[/QUOTE]

You're twisting my words. I don't think that NYY fans have favor on this board by a wide margin. The question was a hypothetical, with respect to your Kim World reality. You're the one who thinks this; and, apparently, you're in the extreme minority.

[/QUOTE]

In the extreme minority made up of fans that are Yankee fan acceptable and haven't been beaten off the board by Yankee trolls -- like I was once, but I came back. That will never change my opinions on this board.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

And your coment:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In the extreme minority made up of fans that are Yankee fan acceptable and haven't been beaten off the board by Yankee trolls -- like I was once, but I came back. That will never change my opinions on this board.

[/QUOTE]

No, I mean you & pike. Which is probably why some posters  think you're the same, although I'm not one of them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

And your coment:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wah; wah; wah!

You are making this forum unbearable with your moping about. You cannot prove any of your allegations that any Yankee fan here forced the removal of any threads. You constantly whine that Zac ran you off this board yet you have tried to do the same thing with your constant silliness to so many Yankee fans and Sox fans who have the nerve to befriend a Yankee fan. People will do anything not to read your b.s. You constantly bring up Moon's thread on the Yanks as being forcibly removed, yet say nothing when I tried to not only recreate that thread but also created threads on baltimore which were all removed. Everyone of them were about real baseball.

Kim - I don't wish you bad - but you are a complete P.I.T.A.

FTR - NY Yankees are biting the bit right now. And sadly, if they miss the playoffs this year, they just may fall on some hard times for a few years to come. Go Yanks.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

It is kind of new during the Regular Season. Even in the PS, I believe the 2001 and 2004 collapse are  the only ones.

In contrast, the RS historically have collapsed more than a frequently used Jenga Board.

Just off the top of my head; there's '49, '74, '77, '78, '86, '11

And here's a few heartbreakers: '46, '51, '67, '72, '75, '03

Perhaps you should stick to your Munson Airlines references.

[/QUOTE]

perhaps.  but lest ye forget....or maybe you are too young or simply too naive and believe what the media has beat into you...but there were 2 teams that collapsed in 1978.  check out the last weekend of the regular season.
    sigh....
    your listing of the 7 game WS losses are irrelevant.  the sox epic game 7 WS failures made 2004 that much better.  you may have 27 WS championships but i guarantee you this - NOT ONE OF THEM MADE YOU FEEL 1/2 AS GOOD AS 2004 MADE A RED SOX FAN FEEL.  not even close. 
    sidenote - not one of the Red Sox "collapses" that you mention in your post were by a team with by far the largest payroll in baseball.  guaranteed you will jump all over this last statement when in fact it is the most irrelevant part of my post.
    have at it....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

The 2004 season, while a remarkable & unprecedented feat &  feel good story,does not make up for an entire century of failure; that is a ridiculous excuse that no one but a crack pot fan would subscribe to; & no one in the media viewed it that way either.  Is anyone claiming when the Patriots, also in unprecedented fashion, lost their perfect season in 2008 that was the be all and end all? Why bother playing the games after that? 

As far as '78 was concerned, the Yankees lost on the last Sunday; that was 1 game and hardly constitutes a collapse. You're going to compare that to a 14 1/2 game lead? Who's the naive one? Or, perhaps you were talking about another team; in that case, I can't recall.

However, to change the subject a bit, I want to thank you for sticking up for this thread.

And apologize for bringing up your Munson post, which you did have the eventual good taste to remove.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

As far as game 7s were concerned, you mean it was OK for you to bring up 2001 & 2003? How about the 1999 playoff between the RS & NYY? Should I bring up that?

25. This post has been removed.