NYY FO and manager decisions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: NYY FO and manager decisions

In Response to Re: NYY FO and manager decisions:
    [QUOTE]lol.... The Yankees really do suck. If you look at their teams in the 70's they would not have won one WSC without free-agency. Basically the Red Sox (Babe Ruth) and FA are the biggest reasons the gluttonose piggies won 20 of their championships.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Even if we go with this preposterous assumption, they won 14 championships without Ruth and FA (1935-1962), and an incredible 5 straight (1945-1953); and 14 pennants in 16 seasons ('49-'64); so you're wrong, for a change; and if they're Piggies, what are the RS? Piglets, LOL?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from >TheBabe<. Show >TheBabe<'s posts

[QUOTE]lol.... The Yankees really do suck. If you look at their teams in the 70's they would not have won one WSC without free-agency. Basically the Red Sox (Babe Ruth) and FA are the biggest reasons the gluttonose piggies won 20 of their championships.

Yup, because all those players on the sawx teams of 04 & 07 were homegrown like papi, shilling, pedro, manny, damon, etc........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

lol. I don't care, The-Babe needs to be scolded for beinbg a dufuss.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from >>TheBabe<<. Show >>TheBabe<<'s posts

Yup, because all those players on the sawx 04 & 07 teams were homegrown like papi, manny, shilling, pedro, foulke, damon, etc.

Face it, if it weren't for free agency Yankee fans would still be chanting 1918!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]lol. I don't care, The-Babe needs to be scolded for beinbg a dufuss.  

If that was your purpose, then I support it. That moron thinks I'm a closet RS fan, partly because he doesn't have a trace of objectivity in him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxTHEBABExx. Show xxTHEBABExx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NYY FO and manager decisions : If that was your purpose, then I support it. That moron thinks I'm a closet RS fan, partly because he doesn't have a trace of objectivity in him.

Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

No, I think that mainly because you are a sawx fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from <)TheBabe(>. Show <)TheBabe(>'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NYY FO and manager decisions : If that was your purpose, then I support it. That moron thinks I'm a closet RS fan, partly because he doesn't have a trace of objectivity in him.

Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

No, I think that mainly because you are a closet sawx fan.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

[QUOTE]We like Yankees fans that bash Jeter and Girardi. It's a nice break from the regulars who bash Francona,Lackey and Crawford. Making sense has never been a requirement for posting here.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Love your "tag line" ZILLAGOD as it is so very true.  LOL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NYY FO and manager decisions : No, I think that mainly because you are a closet sawx fan.
    Posted by <)TheBabe( />[/QUOTE]

Whatever gets your tortured brain make it through one more day; however, I can't say the same for your current moniker.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

nhsteven doesn't like the monicles of sertain posters.  stay on baseballs steven.