NYY get Ells, but....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Re: NYY get Ells, but....

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Funny thing is....had he ended up anywhere but NYY he would have been cheered for everytime he visited the Fens.  now he will get the full monty 9x a year. 

$153MM will surely make it easier.

personally I give him a standing 'o' first AB.  after that.....gloves come off

[/QUOTE]

"now he will get the full monty"

Are you really so dumb as to think that players make financial decisions based on how fans will react to them?

Please, wake up Skippy. They don't care what you do or don't do. Your a nobody.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Funny thing is....had he ended up anywhere but NYY he would have been cheered for everytime he visited the Fens.  now he will get the full monty 9x a year. 

[/QUOTE]

Are you really so dumb as to think that players make financial decisions based on how fans will react to them?

[/QUOTE]

you misread my post.  my point was he wont care.  he has $153MM reasons not to care.

sorry about Cano.  good luck finding a replacement chief.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from emaninmaine. Show emaninmaine's posts

Red Sox will rue the day Ellsbury moved on. Without a leadoff hitter, everything changes. Gold Glove center fielder. Etc.

The Yankees' rotation is a huge problem for them, no question, but I think Robertson will close just fine. Teams are not signing big-money closers these days.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you misread my post.  my point was he wont care.  he has $153MM reasons not to care.

sorry about Cano.  good luck finding a replacement chief.

[/QUOTE]

"my point was he won't care"

BINGO dumb azz.

Read my post again. I believe I posted "they don't care"

Once again my stupid one I am NOT a yankee fan.

There is no schooling dopes like you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

awww....name calling?  first skippy, now dumb azz and stupid one?  not very nice.

every one of your posts screams yankees fan.  you are either trolling or in serious denial about what your favorite baseball team is. 

btw - i am on record over and over and over again saying the JE + Boras = whoever offered the most $$$.  Just like your boy Cano.  so..ummm...no...i dont think he was basing anything financial on fans.

Now that JE will be taking over the #2 jersey, maybe jeter will switch to #24 so you dont have to throw away your Cano pinstripes.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to djcbuffum's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wish I could be a fly on the wall for the next Cherington-Cashman conversation.

[/QUOTE] I can hear Cherington already: You signed ells bury for what? 22 mil per? We weren't willing to go past 5 years at 18mil per,wow can i have some of your stash!!!! Hey we had to pay 7 mil per year for 2 solid relievers total cost. Glad to see you not be able to resign Cano and Granderson!! What else you got up your sleeves, I can't stand the suspense!!!
     Cashman to Ben C.: STHU! My bosses made me stupid enough for me to make all the bad moves they wanted.