OBF's best 18 Boston sports quotes ever...any other suggestions?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

OBF's best 18 Boston sports quotes ever...any other suggestions?

http://www.boston.com/sports/2013/04/23/best-sports-quotes-all-time/rcZl2AibetrbRgeDcp6yLK/story.html

pretty lame to post this fictional OBF guy's picks and not to allow reader suggestions...

I am a big fan of Pedro saying the heck with the curse, wake the Bambino up and I will drill him in the butt...

I also like Schilling saying upon signing with the Sox that 'I guess I hate the yankees now' and also, that nothing made him feel better than making Yankee stadium go quiet...

Any other favorite Boston sports quotes?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

Re: OBF's best 18 Boston sports quotes ever...any other suggestions?

oops, replied instead of edited...there should be a delete option...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

never found the list

but yeah I loved the curt quote

"I'm not sure of any scenario more enjoyable than making 55,000 people from New York shut up," he added with a laugh, a day before starting the opener at Yankee Stadium against Mike Mussina.

not a basketball guy but liked the pitino quote

''Larry Bird is not walking through that door, fans. Kevin McHale is not walking through that door, and Robert Parish is not walking through that door. And if you expect them to walk through that door, they're going to be gray and old.''

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I put "What can I say, the Yankees are my Daddy" as probably the greatest quote in Boston sports history.  It was weird and hilarious when Pedro said it and, I firmly believe, was the verbal exorcism of the Yankee dominance and the horror of 03.  It was like a magic reverse-psychological spell that lead to the truly magical events of October 2004.

Sections
Shortcuts