Obvious and yet invisible for whatever reason

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Obvious and yet invisible for whatever reason

At what point is BDC going to recognize screennames like Triumph the insult comic dog who come here just to insult Sox fans? He couldn't BE more obvious.

I mean what more do you have to do to have the mods believe you're here to just insult people and not discuss anything? This guy wouldn't last a day insulting Yankee fans on a Yankee board. At some point, BDC should be protecting Sox fans from having to deal with this nonsense.

FTR he also fills the board with insults on all the threads he wants bumped up in the morning. It's like a new form of bumping threads. I'm not getting why he's so invisible here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: Obvious and yet invisible for whatever reason

Please go away..... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

Please go away..... 

Since he's your new BFF because you've now become a big Yankee fan apologist here, I can understand your frustration with my thread.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Please go away..... 

I second this suggestion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

Please go away..... 

Why don't you identify yourself as a Yankee fan here? You troll many Sox boards and I doubt you identify yourself anywhere. In a conversation like this, you like to appear as if it were coming from a Sox fan. It's the only reason that fits.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

...or you could just take it up with the moderator, and in the meantime, ignore his posts instead of starting threads about him.

Dumb little one-line posts by people like Triumph and the late, great Ben Cheringtom should be the most easily ignored (I mostly just scroll past them and they're little more than part of the background noise), and they're only a fraction as annoying as whiny threads started by you and Pike whose only purpose is to complain about other posters.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

...or you could just take it up with the moderator, and in the meantime, ignore his posts instead of starting threads about him.

Dumb little one-line posts by people like Triumph and the late, great Ben Cheringtom should be the most easily ignored (I mostly just scroll past them and they're little more than part of the background noise), and they're only a fraction as annoying as whiny threads started by you and Pike whose only purpose is to complain about other posters.

I don't have a report abuse option. I can report the abuse, but it doesn't register. They're not just noise when they're deciding what threads to bump up first thing in the morning. And perhaps they don't fill threads with insulting comments about you. But, then again, your screenname just shows up in the off-season - at full tilt I might add - which is curious enough in itself.

Besides the fact that you don't care that Triumph is even here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

If your so against certain posters commenting here, then why in Gods name would you call them out here? Makes no sense. Now they will all comment here and youve done just the opposite of what you were trying to do. If that was your plan in the first place...Not very smart.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

If your so against certain posters commenting here, then why in Gods name would you call them out here? Makes no sense. Now they will all comment here and youve done just the opposite of what you were trying to do. If that was your plan in the first place...Not very smart.

Like I said to "Flapjack", my report abuse button doesn't register complaints. But, FTR, I shouldn't have to create a thread like this. His purpose here would be obvious even to a child.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

But, then again, your screenname just shows up in the off-season - at full tilt I might add - which is curious enough in itself.

Not really...historically I've posted here a lot during the regular season, but the past couple of years have been incredibly busy and it's only the last few months I've had more time to get back to the more important things in life, like baseball forums.

But feel free to conduct a full analysis of my posting habits...you might uncover evidence of a nefarious plot, or six. :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

But, then again, your screenname just shows up in the off-season - at full tilt I might add - which is curious enough in itself.

Not really...historically I've posted here a lot during the regular season, but the past couple of years have been incredibly busy and it's only the last few months I've had more time to get back to the more important things in life, like baseball forums.

But feel free to conduct a full analysis of my posting habits...you might uncover evidence of a nefarious plot, or six. :)

Well, as our history will tell you, I just don't buy your act here. Especially since you claim to not have time for baseball forums, but just enough time to come in attacking your intended targets. We've had discussions like this in Beni's threads. You know, the guy who liked to have alot of fun talking about the Yankees that you just couldn't tolerate.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Beni hasn't been around in more than a year... why not go and find him eh? Run along now... don't forget to write.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Beni hasn't been around in more than a year... why not go and find him eh? Run along now... don't forget to write.

Your new found Yankee trolls pals are here. Some of whom helped run him off. You're fitting in well. I bet that's cozy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

Please go away..... 

Why don't you identify yourself as a Yankee fan here? You troll many Sox boards and I doubt you identify yourself anywhere. In a conversation like this, you like to appear as if it were coming from a Sox fan. It's the only reason that fits.

I confess, I identify myself as a Yankee fan here.

However this is the only Sox site I post on, I do so only because pike is here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Besides, in between seasons this is the place to come for entertainment.

A show starting every minute and it's all for free.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:

Well, as our history will tell you, I just don't buy your act here. Especially since you claim to not have time for baseball forums, but just enough time to come in attacking your intended targets. We've had discussions like this in Beni's threads. You know, the guy who liked to have alot of fun talking about the Yankees that you just couldn't tolerate.

Sorry you think I "attacked" or "couldn't tolerate" Smiley, because I never had a problem with the guy...maybe took issue with some of his posts at times, and other times teased him in good fun, but he most always gave as good as he got and there was never any bad blood between us as far as I'm aware. To this day I'm not sure why he was banned, and I'd welcome him back if he ever returned.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Looks like kim found a new supply of pike pills and tin foil hat.

Looks like carnie found a new supply of Mikey pills and a tin foil hat.

How much longer is Carnie going to go on just attacking Sox fans without mentioning all the Yankee trolls around him? And it's the off-season on BDC, primetime for Yankee trolls. Even they know it.

If there is bigger Yankee fan butt kisser on this board, I've yet to see him. Well, maybe Burrito, but he's been banned so much, he probably sees it as his ticket to not getting banned.

There is one guy... I can't think of his name but its at the tip of my tongue...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

pikesaysthis is really losing it.

Too funny.

Babe is still spending his whole life on a Sox forum - when he's not spending it in Sox bars in Florida. Could anyone be more obsessed about their rival team?

I wouldn't spend a second of my time on a Yankee board, and neither would any of the posters here. Still don't understand why you believe what you do is normal. It's not.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Please go away..... 

I confess, I identify myself as a Yankee fan here.

However this is the only Sox site I post on, I do so only because pike is here.

That's not true. Posters know you from other Sox boards. It's your whole life.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Sorry you think I "attacked" or "couldn't tolerate" Smiley, because I never had a problem with the guy...maybe took issue with some of his posts at times, and other times teased him in good fun, but he most always gave as good as he got and there was never any bad blood between us as far as I'm aware. To this day I'm not sure why he was banned, and I'd welcome him back if he ever returned.

Your description of your involvement in his posts actually fits a rival team's fan. I guess you were not aware of that. Oooops.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

At what point is BDC going to recognize screennames like Triumph the insult comic dog who come here just to insult Sox fans? He couldn't BE more obvious.

I mean what more do you have to do to have the mods believe you're here to just insult people and not discuss anything? This guy wouldn't last a day insulting Yankee fans on a Yankee board. At some point, BDC should be protecting Sox fans from having to deal with this nonsense.

FTR he also fills the board with insults on all the threads he wants bumped up in the morning. It's like a new form of bumping threads. I'm not getting why he's so invisible here.

You seriously need to go outside and get some fresh air.   LOL

Sections
Shortcuts