Obvious and yet invisible for whatever reason

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Re: Obvious and yet invisible for whatever reason

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

At what point is BDC going to recognize screennames like Triumph the insult comic dog who come here just to insult Sox fans? He couldn't BE more obvious.

I mean what more do you have to do to have the mods believe you're here to just insult people and not discuss anything? This guy wouldn't last a day insulting Yankee fans on a Yankee board. At some point, BDC should be protecting Sox fans from having to deal with this nonsense.

FTR he also fills the board with insults on all the threads he wants bumped up in the morning. It's like a new form of bumping threads. I'm not getting why he's so invisible here.

You seriously need to go outside and get some fresh air.   LOL

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:

But, then again, your screenname just shows up in the off-season - at full tilt I might add - which is curious enough in itself.

Not really...historically I've posted here a lot during the regular season, but the past couple of years have been incredibly busy and it's only the last few months I've had more time to get back to the more important things in life, like baseball forums.

But feel free to conduct a full analysis of my posting habits...you might uncover evidence of a nefarious plot, or six. :)

Well, as our history will tell you, I just don't buy your act here. Especially since you claim to not have time for baseball forums, but just enough time to come in attacking your intended targets. We've had discussions like this in Beni's threads. You know, the guy who liked to have alot of fun talking about the Yankees that you just couldn't tolerate.

Sorry you think I "attacked" or "couldn't tolerate" Smiley, because I never had a problem with the guy...maybe took issue with some of his posts at times, and other times teased him in good fun, but he most always gave as good as he got and there was never any bad blood between us as far as I'm aware. To this day I'm not sure why he was banned, and I'd welcome him back if he ever returned.

Your description of your involvement in his posts actually fits a rival team's fan. I guess you were not aware of that. Oooops.

Still accusing a bunch of RS fans that they're NYY fans? Mischaracterizing aliases again via some odd Red Sox oriented kaleidoscope? Thinking this board is rife with Yankee politics?

I'm not sure if you're the thought police, paranoid, or a little of both.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

At what point is BDC going to recognize screennames like Triumph the insult comic dog who come here just to insult Sox fans? He couldn't BE more obvious.

I mean what more do you have to do to have the mods believe you're here to just insult people and not discuss anything? This guy wouldn't last a day insulting Yankee fans on a Yankee board. At some point, BDC should be protecting Sox fans from having to deal with this nonsense.

FTR he also fills the board with insults on all the threads he wants bumped up in the morning. It's like a new form of bumping threads. I'm not getting why he's so invisible here.

You seriously need to go outside and get some fresh air.   LOL

You know what "Ice-cream"? You've been here for a while not saying much, and now after some time have become a guy in the middle of all Yankee troll conversations on the side of the Yankee trolls. Just sayin'.

Chalk up another NYY fan and/or sympathizer as exposed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

But, then again, your screenname just shows up in the off-season - at full tilt I might add - which is curious enough in itself.

Not really...historically I've posted here a lot during the regular season, but the past couple of years have been incredibly busy and it's only the last few months I've had more time to get back to the more important things in life, like baseball forums.

But feel free to conduct a full analysis of my posting habits...you might uncover evidence of a nefarious plot, or six. :)

Well, as our history will tell you, I just don't buy your act here. Especially since you claim to not have time for baseball forums, but just enough time to come in attacking your intended targets. We've had discussions like this in Beni's threads. You know, the guy who liked to have alot of fun talking about the Yankees that you just couldn't tolerate.

Sorry you think I "attacked" or "couldn't tolerate" Smiley, because I never had a problem with the guy...maybe took issue with some of his posts at times, and other times teased him in good fun, but he most always gave as good as he got and there was never any bad blood between us as far as I'm aware. To this day I'm not sure why he was banned, and I'd welcome him back if he ever returned.

Your description of your involvement in his posts actually fits a rival team's fan. I guess you were not aware of that. Oooops.

Still accusing a bunch of RS fans that they're NYY fans? Mischaracterizing aliases again via some odd Red Sox oriented kaleidoscope? Thinking this board is rife with Yankee politics?

Describe "a bunch of Red Sox fans", and please be specific.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

This thread is going to reach 5 pages by 12pm.  LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Even if I start a baseball thread here it goes off the charts immediately. I'm the focus of Yankee trolls everywhere. You're not doing a bad immitation yourself on all the threads on the board. Like I said, from the guy who didn't say much, you turn into the guy who has a thousand opinions. And they're all against Sox fans.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Oh, it wouldn't be a complete list, some may fall under your category of "NYY sympathizers" or "Mikey aliases", sometimes they're a combination of all 3 or vary in category based on your mood/hat : mef, flapjack, MikeNagy, IceCream,  Triumph-, carnie, Examiner, Burrito, georom, JimFromFlorida, afew others that don't post here anymore

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Even if I start a baseball thread here it goes off the charts immediately. I'm the focus of Yankee trolls everywhere. You're not doing a bad immitation yourself on all the threads on the board. Like I said, from the guy who didn't say much, you turn into the guy who has a thousand opinions. And they're all against Sox fans.

I respectfully agree and disagree with Red Sox fans.  But I fully disagree with you.  LOL

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I respectfully agree and disagree with Red Sox fans.  But I fully disagree with you.  LOL

All this negative feedback will not stop the excuses and lash backs, although she usually goes easy on me. She reminds me of Lucy Liu in Kill Bill (who actually slayed "the 88", so there's something to be said for that)

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

Did you forget to change your baseball fan affliation? I mean how much longer can be so obsessed with a team that's not your own? Your whole life is the Red Sox - be it on forums or in bars. It's 24/7 Red Sox world for you, a Yankee troll. Again, not normal, but either is guy who walks around in his forties with a parrot to attract females young enough to be his daughter. But, I guess, it is what it is.

LOL, swing and a miss, pike.

I only returned to these boards recently, hardly what constitutes "my whole life".

Yet your whole day is consumed with being a troll hunter and digging up crazy conspiracy theories about anonymous posters in an internet chat room.

Talk about abnormal.

And the parrot is my pet, no different than someone taking a dog for a walk. But you probably wouldn't understand what it's like to own a pet, aside from a goldfish.

My guess is Pike was someone who noticed the Yankee fan abuse here and commented on it, and now is forever going to be mentioned until they beat him off the board like other Sox fans here. Beni's gone, and I was beaten off the board, although I came back. You see, you can say anything you want about the Sox and their fans, but you can't say anything about the Yankees or their fans because there are so many Yankee trolls with no lives who will come after you.

And FTR I have a dog, not a goldfish. But I don't use him to pick up girls on spring break. That's where we differ as to having pets.

[/QUOTE]

Pike is universally disliked; his only ally appears to be you, which may be why you're often (and wrongly) accused of being him. Take off those rose colored glasses.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

My guess is Pike was someone who noticed the Yankee fan abuse here and commented on it, and now is forever going to be mentioned until they beat him off the board like other Sox fans here. Beni's gone, and I was beaten off the board, although I came back. You see, you can say anything you want about the Sox and their fans, but you can't say anything about the Yankees or their fans because there are so many Yankee trolls with no lives who will come after you.

And FTR I have a dog, not a goldfish. But I don't use him to pick up girls on spring break. That's where we differ as to having pets.

First off, why do you have to guess anything about pike, you are pike.

Secondly, I don't "pick up girls on Spring Break". But maybe if I was an "ex rock video vixen" I would be able to, even without the parrot.

[/QUOTE]

That's right, you don't; the attempts fail.

Set yourself up for that one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

That's right, you don't; the attempts fail.

Set yourself up for that one.

Hardly stephanie.

[/QUOTE]

When your attitude towards women changes, that may help.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Oh, it wouldn't be a complete list, some may fall under your category of "NYY sympathizers" or "Mikey aliases", sometimes they're a combination of all 3 or vary in category based on your mood/hat : mef, flapjack, MikeNagy, IceCream,  Triumph-, carnie, Examiner, Burrito, georom, JimFromFlorida, afew others that don't post here anymore

I thought you were talking about his thread? As usual you bring other things that have nothing to do with the current discussion in. Really weird that you added JimfromFlorida. Were you just throwing anyone in there to get a reponse? And bringing in Triumph is hilarious. Even you should see how obvious a person who's just insulting Sox fans can be.  You sound like a Yankee fan defending whatever as long as it's an anti-Sox posting screenname.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

You're becoming quite the interesting Sox fan. Especially in a thread about Triumph the insult comic dog -- siding with the dog. That says a lot about this forum.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I thought you were talking about his thread? As usual you bring other things that have nothing to do with the current discussion in. Really weird that you added JimfromFlorida. Were you just throwing anyone in there to get a reponse? And bringing in Triumph is hilarious. Even you should see how obvious a person who's just insulting Sox fans can be.  You sound like a Yankee fan defending whatever as long as it's an anti-Sox posting screenname.

Didn't know that was the context. And your posts are always so on the mark? Keep making excuses.

Sections
Shortcuts