Re: Off Sub, SI Swim Chics...
posted at 2/17/2013 9:07 AM EST
In response to softlaw2's comment:
all the women I posted readily posed for the pictures, none were taken advantage of as far as i can see, you seem to be the only one here melting down over any of this.
1. It's you who are "melting down"
2. My simple point is that these women voluntarily sell sexual objectifcation images, as they should be able to do, but have no business pretending that anyone is else is responsible for their commercial sexual objectification.
3. You are posting images that are a violation of intellectual property rights of the owners who bought them.
4. I don't care what you post, I just don't like hypocritical censorship or women complaining that somoene else is responsible for the sexual objectification.
5. Thank you for getting so bent out of shape over my comments;)
Everyone I know who works for a wage sells themselves to someone else in one way or another.
These girls are no different. They have no expectations after the photo shoot other than monetary compensation. You are simply repulsed by the photos.
Your big problem is, which for the life of me I cannot understand, as deep and complex as you try to make it is that you basically object to seeing beautiful young babes showing off their assets.
Bottom line is you come off as a first rate kookamonga and you're the only one here who doesn't think so.
With your intellectual property rights argument, if it bothers you that much turn me in to the authorities.
Here, more violations just to get under your skin: