off topic question

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

off topic question

anybody know how to add avatar picture? or did that option get deleted with the new forum?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: off topic question

pretty sure. i tried to put up my Phins avatar and it wouldn't let me. I thought i was just stupid

Laaaaame. i want the ignore button back too :(

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

BDCDottie To The RECUE...........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

pretty sure. i tried to put up my Phins avatar and it wouldn't let me. I thought i was just stupid

Laaaaame. i want the ignore button back too :(

I want to change my avatar too, but I don't mind not having the ignore feature because it serves as very effective andrewmitch repellent.  It's a minor inconvenience to bear in order to serve the greater good.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I changed mine right before the forum changes. I dont see anywhere where you can do it now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

I changed mine right before the forum changes. I dont see anywhere where you can do it now.

I'm just glad I changed mine back to Big Papi from Gonzo before the changes went through.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

I'm just glad I changed mine back to Big Papi from Gonzo before the changes went through.

Yeah good thing...I had a Pesky one for a week, but changed it back just in time.

Sections
Shortcuts