Offseason Hunches

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

Re: Offseason Hunches

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

In response to tomnev's comment:

You have to admit though, if you are a baseball player about to go into Free Agency and are evidently looking for the largest contract ever, it is pretty stupid to leave the best agent in the world for an unproven agent, in spite of what you think the new guy can do for you in Non Baseball matters.

I'll go with risky tom

and hold onto my right to call it stupid after the fact ;-)

but that's not where 'no cred slash' was coming from

You're right Zac...Risky would have been a better word

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

so your point was if he kept boras

he would be more of a team guy

more likely not to risk FA and take a home town discount

congrats for being the 1st guy to suggest

a player is more greedy because he dump boras

sorry...the point had nothing to do with bora$ or cano dumping him.  that part was simply pointing out that Cano hired a rap star to be his agent.  some people may not have known this.  whether cano has you, me, or oprah winfrey as his agent doesnt really matter.  he is now seen as wanting the most $$$ possible irregardless of whether that comes from the yankees or the nippon hamfighters.

while that might be true  for someone other than you  no cred

it has no merit until cano does sign for another team for the most $$

would he be the 1st

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to greenwellforpresident's comment:

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

Pedey is one of the best second baseman in the game, I don't think they move him for Cano. Sox probably are not going to spend a lot of money on outside free agents with long-term contracts.

pretty sure he's joking

Despite the lack of hustle, Cano may be the most gifted defensive 2nd baseman in history

Cano is in the argument for sure, certainly in Yankee history, where I'd rank him a close 2nd to Horace Clark...Now there's a name from the dark days....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to Beantowne's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to greenwellforpresident's comment:

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

Pedey is one of the best second baseman in the game, I don't think they move him for Cano. Sox probably are not going to spend a lot of money on outside free agents with long-term contracts.

pretty sure he's joking

Despite the lack of hustle, Cano may be the most gifted defensive 2nd baseman in history

Cano is in the argument for sure, certainly in Yankee history, where I'd rank him a close 2nd to Horace Clark...Now there's a name from the dark days....

Don't forget Willie Randolph.  Not too shabby.  Cano is the best 2B in Yankee history though.  Best in MLB in recent history... Robbie Alomar or Ryne Sandberg.

But.... I'm a bit partial to #15, myself!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I apologize for stating someone had partisan issues; I just should have said I disagreed. But for the most part, IMO I'm really not a NYY homer, and I don't even like the way Cano plays, despite his talent.

I'm not that impressed with Cano's fielding overall.  However, the play moving to his right and throwing across his body, is a thing of beauty.

Sections
Shortcuts