Oh BTW, don't hold your breath waiting to see "BIG PAPI" on the field.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Oh BTW, don't hold your breath waiting to see

I don't get this doubting Ortiz age thing by Bill, he was from a middle class family in Santo Domingo not really the place you could get away with lying about his age.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

I don't get this doubting Ortiz age thing by Bill, he was from a middle class family in Santo Domingo not really the place you could get away with lying about his age.

Bill says a lot of things I don't understand.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

I reckon Bill says a lot of things he doesn't understand. :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

I reckon Bill says a lot of things he doesn't understand. :-)

I reckon you reckon correctly!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Really ??????   Santa Domingo ??????  "Get away with lying" ????   Heck, why not ??  They do it all day long in Washington D C , what makes Santa D. "CLEAN" ?????   I still say Papi is closer to 42 than 38 !!!    You can check by seeing "how many rings" around his achilies heel !!!!!!  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Really ??????   Santa Domingo ??????  "Get away with lying" ????   Heck, why not ??  They do it all day long in Washington D C , what makes Santa D. "CLEAN" ?????   I still say Papi is closer to 42 than 38 !!!    You can check by seeing "how many rings" around his achilies heel !!!!!!  

You realize "that" the people that lie about there ages need either someone else birth certificate or live in "a" rural enough area that you already iffy documentation. I think "both" of those appear very unlikely since his father owns a large auto parts store.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

You realize "that" the people that lie about there ages need either someone else birth certificate or live in "a" rural enough area that you already iffy documentation. I think "both" of those appear very unlikely since his father owns a large auto parts store.

Hate to tell ya, but it happens everyday !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Can't argue with hard evidence like that!

I'm convinced!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

I'm convinced!!

You will be in a couple of weeks when the Sox announce that the "old boy" can't answer the bell !!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I'm convinced!!

You will be in a couple of weeks when the Sox announce that the "old boy" can't answer the bell !!!!

You ignored my suggestion to you before.

If you're so sure Ortiz wont play, why don't you take me up on it?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

I'm convinced!!

You realize that the regular season doesn't start until April 1, nearly two MONTHS away, not a couple of weeks, don't you?

What Ortiz does in February or how soon he takes at-bats in Grapefruit League games in March isn't important. All that's important is April 1 when he WILL BE on the lineup card, likely batting fourth.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

You realize that the regular season doesn't start until April 1, nearly two MONTHS away, not a couple of weeks, don't you?

What Ortiz does in February or how soon he takes at-bats in Grapefruit League games in March isn't important. All that's important is April 1 when he WILL BE on the lineup card, likely batting fourth.

Wrong.

The first time Ortiz missed a ST game will be a clear signal (to Bill, at least) that Ortiz is finished.

The over/under on the number of threads started, after said missed game is 3.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Wrong.

The first time Ortiz missed a ST game will be a clear signal (to Bill, at least) that Ortiz is finished.

the number of threads started by bill only? or on the forum in general?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Wrong.

Good catch.

Bill only.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Wrong.

Good catch.

Bill only.

OVER.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Wrong.

Good catch.

Bill only.

OVER.

Im withyou Mef...over. Im thinking more like 5-6...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Will be walking on EGG shells till the end of ST ........   This is a "RED FLAG" for sure !!!

HOWEVAA, What Says Dad....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

We should all agree, "birth certificates" as we all know them are "A DIME A DOZ" !!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Wrong.

Good catch.

Bill only.

I'd say way over.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

secondary bet:

will ANY of his posts ever contain anything other than baseless accusations and inane ramblings?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

We should all agree, "birth certificates" as we all know them are "A DIME A DOZ" !!!!!!!

"No", your not "a" birther "are" you "Bill"?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Where is SOFTY when I need him ??????

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

maybe big papi is hawaiin

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Where is SOFTY when I need him ??????

"As" someone WHO actively worked to GOP candidates IN pass "get" elected, Softy "isn't" SOMEONE you want on your side.......................

Sections
Shortcuts