OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +SALTY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +SALTY?

..... right here in the middle of my tv, standing right where pele and beckham once roamed is hope solo, its the most amazing game i've ever seen. THIS gold medal was won by hope solo... period! its the greaTEST, most clutch game i've ever seen a goalie play. this game will be shown as a tutorial at every goalie camp going forward. at the espys, her saves will be winning awards. she's the anti-SALTY in winning ball games. there was no doubt she would get redemption against japan after losing to them in the world cup. she's a leader both on and off the field. this team plays in her image! unlike phelps, hopey actually plays a sport people of pigments actually participate in and has more competitive worldwide pool from which rivals and competitors come from. when i say HOPE is the best, that really says a lot! phelps? really?... a sport featuring a small clique of non-pigmented rich guys... REALLY?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: OH MY GOODNESS GREATNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +SALTY?

She's hot, but her comments about Brandi Chastain were uncalled for, and showed her immaturity. She thinks if you are color commentator you are supposed to root, root, root for the USA team, but Chastain did her job and Solo acted like a moron in her tweets. She's still hot though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: OH MY GOODNESS GREATNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +SALTY?

In Response to Re: OH MY GOODNESS GREATNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +SALTY?:
    [QUOTE]She's hot, but her comments about Brandi Chastain were uncalled for, and showed her immaturity. She thinks if you are color commentator you are supposed to root, root, root for the USA team, but Chastain did her job and Solo acted like a moron in her tweets. She's still hot though.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]... and ultimately, isnt that what its all about at the end of the day? i wish i was in london with a couple of buds to help her really celebrate!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

In Response to Re: OH MY GOODNESS GREATNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +SALTY?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OH MY GOODNESS GREATNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +SALTY? : wow! athletes being morons. how unusual.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. Atheletes are indeed all morons.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OH MY GOODNESS GREATNESS GRACIOUS... HOPE SOLO is a BETTER athlete than MICHAEL PHELPS +SALTY? : Totally agree. Atheletes are indeed all morons.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

Just like the fans.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts