Oh NO! You Dih- Ent!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: Oh NO! You Dih- Ent!

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Althout Moon******* started the season by saying the Red Sox were going to have to wait until at least 2014 to contend for the playoffs, he's now giddy and using a bad attempt at sarcasm to applaud the SS he wanted to sign for 10 million, S. Drew.

This team has been a pleasant surprise to most of us. 

Softy has been up to his old tricks of repeating the same lies over and over and over until some of the sheep actually believe those lies.  He keeps on wth his usual MO of telling the same stories that that Drew is a has been, the Napoli deal was a mistake, going on and on about signing our DH for two years, for establshing the running joke about "reverse pivot", etc., etc., etc..

What a miserable existence it must be for someone who can't enjoy what this team is doing and instead finds it necessary to continue to try to prove himself "right" in spite of empirical data saying he's wrong many more times than he's right.

Be happy, Softy.  Walk away from Baseball and Boston.com.  Go find something you can actually be right about.  There must be SOMETHING! 

Ok, the surprise hasn't been so pleasant for Softy because this team and the people on it are proving him wrong at every turn.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Thought this was funny I missed this last week ( didn't want to start a new thread over it ):

Won't let post the screenshot of it, ah well.

Pedroia (on Napoli's April ):

"Also congrats to Napoli for most XBHs in April for a Red Sox! Pretty amazing considering the below average beard!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

When your favorite team does much better than expected, even if over just a small sample size, I wasn't aware it was forbidden to be happy, get a littkle excited, or maybe even a teeny tiny bit "giddy".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to S5's comment:

Althout Moon******* started the season by saying the Red Sox were going to have to wait until at least 2014 to contend for the playoffs, he's now giddy and using a bad attempt at sarcasm to applaud the SS he wanted to sign for 10 million, S. Drew.

Softy has been up to his old tricks of repeating the same lies over and over and over until some of the sheep actually believe those lies.  He keeps on wth his usual MO of telling the same stories that that Drew is a has been, the Napoli deal was a mistake, going on and on about signing our DH for two years, for establshing the running joke about "reverse pivot", etc., etc., etc..

What a miserable existence it must be for someone who can't enjoy what this team is doing and instead finds it necessary to continue to try to prove himself "right" in spite of empirical data saying he's wrong many more times than he's right.

Be happy, Softy.  Walk away from Baseball and Boston.com.  Go find something you can actually be right about.  There must be SOMETHING! 

Ok, the surprise hasn't been so pleasant for Softy because this team and the people on it are proving him wrong at every turn.   

I agree with everything except the hightlighted section.

Nobody is THAT dumb!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to emp9's comment:

Thought this was funny I missed this last week ( didn't want to start a new thread over it ):

Won't let post the screenshot of it, ah well.

Pedroia (on Napoli's April ):

"Also congrats to Napoli for most XBHs in April for a Red Sox! Pretty amazing considering the below average beard!"

Cherington: "So Napoli,.... about that 3-year, $39 million I offered you in the beginning........."

Napoli: "Mr. Cherington, I will give my all this year and then hit the free agent market."

LOL

Napoli is on fire.   Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

loved the 2 run HR...not so much the 2 DP's

hey SP, chalk that one up to the ol' "baseball giveth, baseball taketh away"...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Nobody is THAT dumb!

BILL is a follower of softyisms...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Nobody is THAT dumb!

BILL is a follower of softyisms...

Got me there, Moon...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

loved the 2 run HR...not so much the 2 DP's

hey SP, chalk that one up to the ol' "baseball giveth, baseball taketh away"...

Overall Im thrilled to see him starting to come around the last week and get the bat going..

Its funny that right about the time he started hitting was about the time he had the amount of AB's you usually get in ST. It takes time and AB's to get your timing down and some here, for some reason, were ignoring that fact.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

What a shame that this forum revolves around Softy.

What a shame you revolve around a myth.

Is it a myth?  Because Softlaw complimented me one time, which flattered me because he is a very intelligent person, you now preface everything you say to me with, "Despite your ties to Softlaw..."

Unless you mean Pike's belief that you and Softlaw are the same person.  That's absolutely a myth.  I do believe; however, that you guys actually have a great deal of respect for each other.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I've noted what a big fan of S. Drew, you are. That 1 HR has really brought you out of the closet in a mania that is happy and gay.

Homer, what do you have against gay people anyways?

Homer Simpson: They took some of our most masculine names!!  Like Lance....and Bruce.

One of the best Simpsons lines ever.  Where's Jim Davis (the poster) when you need him?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

What a shame that this forum revolves around Softy.

What a shame you revolve around a myth.

Is it a myth?  Because Softlaw complimented me one time, which flattered me because he is a very intelligent person, you now preface everything you say to me with, "Despite your ties to Softlaw..."

Unless you mean Pike's belief that you and Softlaw are the same person.  That's absolutely a myth.  I do believe; however, that you guys actually have a great deal of respect for each other.

The "myth" I was speaking about was the pike position that the whole board revolves around softy.

I know you are your own man, Drewski, and I have always respected you, even when you agree with the clown at times.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"What a shame that this forum revolves around Softy."

Speak for yourself please Pike. 

"In fact, the "obsess" is those who use the word "gay" to distract from the reality of "same-sexual proclivity", which truly has absolutely nothing remotely close to the actual meaning of "gay".

Truly enlightening stuff, thank you, love it when you touch on your neo-fascist take on cultural issues....I realize you would want to move things off of baseball arguments where your wrongness about this year's team is getting more and more hilarious. 

To be fair Drew may be one of the few areas where you have a chance of being right. I'm sure you are rooting against him hard right now. Funny how you put yourself the positiion of rooting against players on the team you claim to be a fan of, eh?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In fact, the "obsess" is those who use the word "gay" to distract from the reality of "same-sexual proclivity", which truly has absolutely nothing remotely close to the actual meaning of "gay".

So you took a thread about Drew and turned into the use of the word gay.

maybe some ritalin might help?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

the same stories that that Drew is a has been, the Napoli deal was a mistake, going on and on about signing our DH for two years, for establshing the running joke about "reverse pivot", etc., etc., e

Drew is a has been, despite you feeling froggy after the last few games for S. Drew.

I approved and appluaded the 1 year 5M base Napoli deal.

Ortiz is riding the bench early, which is necessary but proof that the 2 year deal was both a bidding against the Red Sox case and a value mistake. If they had signed him 2 a 2 year base 11 deal like I said to at the end of 2011, he would be correctly retiring at the end of this year.

Ellsbury has a reverse pivot that is manifest in who he is, over his career, which just happens to be in-line with the tiny sample size of 2013.

Don't work so hard to try and prevaricate to convince other readers, you aren't as good as the crooked federal politicians at doing so.

Just as "the intelligence community did what they were supposed to do before the last Muslim Jihadist U.S. attack", this Board is doing what it is supposed to do on May 2, 2013 of the 2013 Red Sox season.

What do you think of gay muslims that play ss?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

What do you think of gay muslims that play ss?

They are very happy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Drew, Ells, and Carp with RBI tonight !!! I smell something burning !!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

hahahaha perfect, thats Softflaw all right, the board's biggest  tool, IGNORANT, hateful, wrong and miserable.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Welcome back ramekap.

Yes, some things never change.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Drew is heating up.  He had an interupted ST and basicly is now getting to his regular play ...  I don't understand the need of any fan, not just the facile one, in making sharp comments about a player in the course of the year, especially the early going.  How many times has the long baseball season helped to bring the complete and often solid picture of a player and his talent?  Iknow it has also shown the other side, but it still amazes me that so many invest so much negative energy toward anyu particular player and a portion of his season.  Small sample, complete picture ... what ever.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to SinceYaz's comment:

Drew is heating up.  He had an interupted ST and basicly is now getting to his regular play ...  I don't understand the need of any fan, not just the facile one, in making sharp comments about a player in the course of the year, especially the early going.  How many times has the long baseball season helped to bring the complete and often solid picture of a player and his talent?  Iknow it has also shown the other side, but it still amazes me that so many invest so much negative energy toward anyu particular player and a portion of his season.  Small sample, complete picture ... what ever.

Hey Yaz,

Its good to see Drew heating up. People whining about he should have stayed in AA or AAA longer to rehab, when the fact of the matter is when your on the concussion DL you can only rehab for 5 games in the minors (or something close to that). The team CANT decide when he returns, so he HAD to come back when he did or sooner.

About the time he started hitting was about the same time he had the same amount of AB's compiled one would get in ST. not a coincidence.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Welcome back Remeakap!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

hahahaha perfect, thats Softflaw all right, the board's biggest  tool, IGNORANT, hateful, wrong and miserable.

Welcome back rameakap. Yup, same ol' softy