Oh NO! You Dih- Ent!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Oh NO! You Dih- Ent!

Softy is nah gonna like this!

The "RH'd" Drew"reverse pivoted" one into "the short RF porch" of a "AAAA starter" "too early in the season too count" unless with "beans". Remember, this is not "pop", since he doesn't have 600 PAs this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Oh NO! You Dih- Ent!

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Softy is nah gonna like this!

The "RH'd" Drew"reverse pivoted" one into "the short RF porch" of a "AAAA starter" "too early in the season too count" unless with "beans". Remember, this is not "pop", since he doesn't have 600 PAs this year.

"dog days"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

"Et tu, Napoli?" 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

softy is a tool.

and your not!!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveymo1234. Show daveymo1234's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

What a shame that this forum revolves around Softy.

Hey Guy...you have it all wrong...the forum doesn't revolve around softy...he revolves around the forum...that's what trolls do...and you have to admit that when we're talking about trolls he's at the top of the list...plus I think he believes his remarks are brilliant which I find so amusing because in reality they show a lack of basic fundamental baseball knowledge and understanding  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Et tu, Nava?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

loved the 2 run HR...not so much the 2 DP's

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

What a shame that this forum revolves around Softy.

What a shame you revolve around a myth.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

But seriously guys, this is a likeable team

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Drew ended up 3-5 tonight...been heating up the last week

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveymo1234. Show daveymo1234's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Althout Moonshwemp started the season by saying the Red Sox were going to have to wait until at least 2014 to contend for the playoffs, he's now giddy and using a bad attempt at sarcasm to applaud the SS he wanted to sign for 10 million, S. Drew.

I've noted what a big fan of S. Drew, you are. That 1 HR has really brought you out of the closet in a mania that is happy and gay.

As a Sox fan I root for all the players regardless of age, how much money they make, or why or how they became a member of the team...not sure what type of fan you are softy or why you root againist all of the sox players but it's obvious you and I are different types of basaeball fans and all I can say is thank God for that...FACE  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

A month isn't a year, stooge. You have been wrong on every single posistion, for decades.

A month matters when you quote Drew's slash line.

You find ways to be wrong more than once on one issue. You are wrong that I wanted Drew over Iggy, and wrong that Drew is worse on offense than Iggy. You were wrong when you called Scutaro a bad signing, then you flipped and got mad we got rid of the 2ndbaseman pretending to be a SS. You were wrong that Aviles was a butcher at SS, and wrong that Lugo was the best SS we've had in years.

You harp on Theo and Ben's botching the SS position, which I agree they have, but your take has been off the wall looney.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Drew ended up 3-5 tonight...been heating up the last week

6 for his last 15 is a tiny sample size, but it's 15 times larger than some sample sizes the clown has used to definitively judge Sox players he hates.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

Althout Moonshwemp started the season by saying the Red Sox were going to have to wait until at least 2014 to contend for the playoffs, he's now giddy and using a bad attempt at sarcasm to applaud the SS he wanted to sign for 10 million, S. Drew.

I've noted what a big fan of S. Drew, you are. That 1 HR has really brought you out of the closet in a mania that is happy and gay.

you're one sick puppy.

He does seem to obsess over the whole "gay" terminology. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In fact, the "obsess" is those who use the word "gay" to distract from the reality of "same-sexual proclivity", which truly has absolutely nothing remotely close to the actual meaning of "gay".

You cannot even understand the English language. Should I help you?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In fact, the "obsess" is those who use the word "gay" to distract from the reality of "same-sexual proclivity", which truly has absolutely nothing remotely close to the actual meaning of "gay".

...making my case for me.

You're the only one here using that term.

Sections
Shortcuts