OH YEAH, tis on.. DICE: "I INTEND TO beat up on the sawx!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: OH YEAH, tis on.. DICE:

He beat up on us enough the last few years.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

When I heard that he chose the AL just so he could pitch against the Sox, I asked myself "where was all that pizz and vinegar when you were here Mr. nibble nibble..."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I would rather be stuck in traffic than to see Dice-K pitch.  That's how horrible he was, is and will be.  LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Why is this clown, even back in MLB ?????   Heck, some of the "T-BALLERS" on this board could/can hit the DICE-MAN !!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

Can't wait to see Dice-K pitch for somebody else!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

well, given his style of pitching,should he get to actually pitch against the Sox, i think the only thing getting beaten up will be the Boston basepaths ;)

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

In response to selenium's comment:

Why has it not been mentioned here that Dice-K was signed to a minor league contract. Why ignore such an important detail?

Exactly.  he has to make the team first.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

I have not seen a schedule yet, but I don't think the Sox play very many games against the Columbus Clippers...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

That's good for the Indians that Dice-K is feeling fiesty, but the Indians are probably the only team to offer him a deal.

It had nothing to do with Dice-K picking the Indians.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

In response to notin's comment:

I have not seen a schedule yet, but I don't think the Sox play very many games against the Columbus Clippers...

We play 7 games against the Indians in 2013.  3 at progressive field and 4 games at the Fenway Park.  Dice-K has 2 chances, at most, to beat us IF he makes the Indians roster. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:

In response to notin's comment:

We play 7 games against the Indians in 2013.  3 at progressive field and 4 games at the Fenway Park.  Dice-K has 2 chances, at most, to beat us IF he makes the Indians roster. 

DiceK will be called up at some point I am sure. I don't carry any grudges against DiceK. He had two good seasons here and STUNK the rest of the time. Its not his fault he stunk and more than its the fault of a skunk to stink. Anyone here carry a grudge against a skunk for stinking?

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Beat up?? what is he going to run over to 2nd, 1st base and punch the guys he just walked???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Why has it not been mentioned here that Dice-K was signed to a minor league contract. Why ignore such an important detail?

Not so sure that the Indians rotation will be all that tough to make for him. Their first 3 spots are filled with #4 and #5 wide open...With his MLB experience I think he will get one of them with McAllister possibly getting the other spot.

Bauer and Kazmir are also possible but I believe they might want to have an MLB tested arm (Dice-K) in there. I know Kaz is there, but he hasnt pitched in MLB with any success in a while.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Not so sure that the Indians rotation will be all that tough to make for him. Their first 3 spots are filled with #4 and #5 wide open...With his MLB experience I think he will get one of them with McAllister possibly getting the other spot.

Bauer and Kazmir are also possible but I believe they might want to have an MLB tested arm (Dice-K) in there.

If the Red Sox can be as patient at the plate as they generally are they are going to make DiceK's starts against them hell. DiceK is the quintessential mound rodent, nibbling at the corners all the time, loath to throw a strike. He will have trouble against any team that is patient.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Perhaps he meant Pawtucket...