OK ALL YOU T-BALLERS, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEO & TITO NOW???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

OK ALL YOU T-BALLERS, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEO & TITO NOW???

GREAT JOB  T & T, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..... BASEBAll IS FUN TO WATCH WHEN IT IS PLAYED LIKE THIS !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: OK ALL YOU T-BALLERS, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEO & TITO NOW???

Was that a hit & run we saw ... with YOUK AND PAPI???  hahaha.  Not sure what it was, but I almost thought they were trying to (Bosox 41 hold your breath) 'manufacture a run'.  Good stuff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: OK ALL YOU T-BALLERS, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEO & TITO NOW???:
    Was that a hit & run we saw ... with YOUK AND PAPI???  hahaha.  Not sure what it was, but I almost thought they were trying to (Bosox 41 hold your breath) 'manufacture a run'.  Good stuff.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus
    SPACE... I THOUGHT THE SAME THING.... WILL SAY, THAT IS A GOOD WAY TO DESTROY THAT SHIFT !!  (SEND THE RUNNER)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Tito has shown some surprises lately - Theo really is not all that good, sorry.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: OK ALL YOU T-BALLERS, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEO & TITO NOW???:

Posted by pinstripezac32

haha.  nice.  thanks zac.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-yazzer. Show the-yazzer's posts

"THEO really is not all that good, sorry"---burrito

i agree and there's nothing to apologize for. THEO'S bad signings speak for themselves.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Posted by SpacemanEephus

Bosox41 will say that was what any manager would do and plus he is paid very well.  blah blah blah!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I am going to jump up on a pedestal with this - Theo is marginally acceptable as a quality GM...  anyone could do what he does with the money he has in front of him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from YAZZER. Show YAZZER's posts

many could do a lot better.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

I am going to jump up on a pedestal with this - Theo is marginally acceptable as a quality GM...  anyone could do what he does with the money he has in front of him.
    Posted by BurritoT

Yeah Burrito we get that you don't like Theo since you seem to be saying it in every post you make....anything else you can talk about?  Enciladas perhaps?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

Obvious Pot stirrer. Not worth reading or responding to. Another Babe.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lvanDrago. Show lvanDrago's posts

Burrito = small donkey in spanish, so its easier to understand his stupid posts.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-yazzer. Show the-yazzer's posts

hey babe-ted,

you've already RESPONDED! thanks for playing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WELL SPORTSFANS,  7 IN A ROW !!!!  WHAT A "MACHINE", WELL OILED BY THEO & TITO !!!  WHAT/YA SAY NOW ??   YOU T-BALLERS  !!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to OK ALL YOU T-BALLERS, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEO & TITO NOW???:
       GREAT JOB  T & T, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..... BASEBAll IS FUN TO WATCH WHEN IT IS PLAYED LIKE THIS !!!
    Posted by Bill-806

oh billy boy, it is your day in the sun today. You have certainly earned this I told you so thread. AGON has now replaced Manny as the slugger we need. Lets hope he can take us to the WS. GO SOX, finally we are watching a decent product. It only took theo a billion dollars to find AGON

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Its funny how all the Theo-bashers can only complain about Free agency..Thats just one small part of being a GM. Nothing about how hes built a scouting and development machine like he promised. If your gonna trash him, the least you can do is be thorough with your assessment.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

In Response to Re: OK ALL YOU T-BALLERS, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEO & TITO NOW??? : Bosox41 will say that was what any manager would do and plus he is paid very well.  blah blah blah!
    Posted by jimdavis

So are you saying that the recent surge by the Red Sox is due to something that Francona is doing differently? I don't agree, but if that is your stance, then you validate my opinion of him as a manager. By saying he's changing, you admit that he hasn't been doing what he's paid to do. I agree, he hasn't been managing well, and I haven't seen the team do anything in this surge by the Sox that I can attribute to Francona's performance. It seems some of you see a difference, please enlighten me, what is he doing now that he didn't do before??

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: OK ALL YOU T-BALLERS, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEO & TITO NOW??? : So are you saying that the recent surge by the Red Sox is due to something that Francona is doing differently? I don't agree, but if that is your stance, then you validate my opinion of him as a manager. By saying he's changing, you admit that he hasn't been doing what he's paid to do. I agree, he hasn't been managing well, and I haven't seen the team do anything in this surge by the Sox that I can attribute to Francona's performance. It seems some of you see a difference, please enlighten me, what is he doing now that he didn't do before??
    Posted by BOSOX1941

Francona has done nothing different..Kinda like your posts..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

I think Theo has done everything....Tito just follows the program

but who cares.....we are peaking

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from playball01. Show playball01's posts

Obvious Pot stirrer. Not worth reading or responding to. Another Babe.
    Posted by Babe-Ted

This character contributes so much to this Board. Let's thank the writer for another well thought out post about .........NOTHING!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Zac,

That's great!

I was drawn to two things ... that great smile, and the colorful powerplay between tie and background caused by the cropping of the picture.

What did the NATs do to the O's?

;op

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from playball01. Show playball01's posts

What did the NATs do to the O's?

The Nats have a heck-of-a football team. Two touchdowns and a field goal is pretty impressive against Baltimore's Defense!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

The Theo/Tito haters' motto is that our GM and/or manager are responsible for all of the bad that befalls the Boston Red Sox and none of the good. 

They tell us that Francona needs to be fired for leaving a starter in too long in an otherwise nondescript game in May, but those two championship titles? Nah, he had nothing to do with that. 

Such characters really aren't even worth seriously arguing with any more...I glance at their ravings now and then for a laugh, but otherwise prefer to leave them to themselves.

Sections
Shortcuts