OK IM NOT DONE YET

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FarmFan. Show FarmFan's posts

OK IM NOT DONE YET

EVERYONE BE SURE TO READ ALL THE MOON/HARNESS AND NHSTEVEN THREADS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO INSIGHTFUL COMPARED TO US AVERAGE PEOPLE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: OK IM DONE FOR TODAY

Senor....Moon , Harness and Nhsteven are longtime posters with lots of reespect.

I do not always agree with these gringos, but I would not throw the stones at them...if you know what I mean...

Personally , I do not know any average people....OR "NORMAL PEOPLE" for that matter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

In Response to Re: OK IM DONE FOR TODAY:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK IM NOT DONE YET : OK ZILLA, THEN WHY IS IS EVERY TIME SOMEONE RUNS A POLL ON OUR BOARD FOR FAVORITE POSTER HARNESS COMES IN LAST OR CLOSE TO IT OF ALL NAMES MENTIONED?  BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES HIM ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR HIM AND GIVE THEIR NAME. HHHHEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAMORON
    Posted by FarmFan[/QUOTE]

At least he is mentioned !! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK IM NOT DONE YET : OK ZILLA, THEN WHY IS IS EVERY TIME SOMEONE RUNS A POLL ON OUR BOARD FOR FAVORITE POSTER HARNESS COMES IN LAST OR CLOSE TO IT OF ALL NAMES MENTIONED?  BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES HIM ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR HIM AND GIVE THEIR NAME. HHHHEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAMORON

Seems to me you're pretty fixated on Harness ...

BTW ... the production thread are great.  Steve showed some real ingenuity and fresh thinking .... and most of us enjoyed it enough to jumpin.

Moon is beyond reproach.  Impeccable and insightful while presenting sensible and statistically sound  opinions.

Don't know what your problem is FF ... but you do have one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I really don't have the answer to why harness is or is not popular with others. Quite frankly, other than a few normal disagreements, I cannot say he is any better or worse than any other poster here.

As for nhsteven, we have always gotten along well. And I've had a few disagreements with Mr. Moon, but no serious issues.

But, what really amazes me is that some people actually don't vote for me in these "most popular" polls....I think it's a no-brainer, actually.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

Re: OK IM NOT DONE YET

I think you were #1 or 2 in a recent avatar poll Zil. We are warming up to you and seeing the infinite wisdom you possess!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to OK IM NOT DONE YET:
    [QUOTE]EVERYONE BE SURE TO READ ALL THE MOON/HARNESS AND NHSTEVEN THREADS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO INSIGHTFUL COMPARED TO US AVERAGE PEOPLE.

Are you dating him yet? And you call yourself average?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK IM DONE FOR TODAY : Seems to me you're pretty fixated on Harness ...    BTW ... the production thread are great.  Steve showed some real ingenuity and fresh thinking .... and most of us enjoyed it enough to jumpin.   Moon is beyond reproach.  Impeccable and insightful while presenting sensible and statistically sound  opinions.   Don't know what your problem is FF ... but you do have one.
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

farmfan is softy just being softy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK IM DONE FOR TODAY : farmfan is softy just being softy.
    Posted by canetime[/QUOTE]

I know, but it can't hurt to stick a dagger in and twist.  :o)  Know what I mean?

Then again ...this moniker has been open since '08.

Softy lite?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK IM DONE FOR TODAY : I know, but it can't hurt to stick a dagger in and twist.  :o)  Know what I mean? Then again ...this moniker has been open since '08. Softy lite?
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

IMO, there is no way this guy is softy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bettersoftthanlaw. Show bettersoftthanlaw's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK IM DONE FOR TODAY : farmfan is softy just being softy.
    Posted by canetime[/QUOTE]
    Drivel, I wouldn't stoop this low. I will voice my disatisfaction with such posters, but I don't need to start a thread to tell everyone what they already know. The thread creator's argument is correct, but his presentation is wrong.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK IM DONE FOR TODAY : Drivel, I wouldn't stoop this low. I will voice my disatisfaction with such posters, but I don't need to start a thread to tell everyone what they already know. The thread creator's argument is correct, but his presentation is wrong.
    Posted by bettersoftthanlaw[/QUOTE]

I've seen some correct assessments of you on this board as well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Softy wouldn't do this.
    FarmHand is LOCO - in motion.
    He needs to find better use of his free hand...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: OK IM NOT DONE YET:
    [QUOTE]Softy wouldn't do this. FarmHand is LOCO - in motion. He needs to find better use for his free hand...
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

He's a mentally ill, angry, dimwitted, redneck; who's capable of going postal.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK IM DONE FOR TODAY : IMO, there is no way this guy is softy.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

No, if it were Softy, it would be a 10 paragraph essay on how he only had two hits and a HR.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

"Moon is beyond reproach.  Impeccable and insightful while presenting sensible and statistically sound  opinions."  SinceYaz

I agree, moonslav59 is a solid poster who never slings mud. Thus few will sling mud his way because of the respect he has earned and those that do shall be scorned. The others mentioned have time and time again participated in and initiated mud slinging.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]"Moon is beyond reproach.  Impeccable and insightful while presenting sensible and statistically sound  opinions."   SinceYaz I agree, moonslav59 is a solid poster who never slings mud. Thus few will sling mud his way because of the respect he has earned and those that do shall be scorned. The others mentioned have time and time again participated in and initiated mud slinging.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

That's rich coming from you; you're not only a schizoid phony, but now you can add hypocrisy to your repertoire.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Hypocrisy has always been his board resume.
    From 'taking a step back' - to gutter talk - to starting threads involving moving/deleting/editing - to whining on BDC threads.

It starts with 90 proof dinners.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

There's more to this story than you know. Earlier today, he said he had no qualms with me; since he put out an olive branch, I reached out for it. A few hrs later, he blasts me while gossiping to his new even keeled peers Babe & Farmboy; that's why I said what I did; A real piece of work.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

All untrue... shame on you both.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]All untrue... shame on you both.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Gosh , are you a liar.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Golly no

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

On a recently banished thread started by FarmFan, you addressed me around 8 AM yesterday specifically, saying you had no QUALMS with me, but with harness, and where you provided excruciating detail why. I responded by saying OK, and a few other niceties.

About 3 Hours later, you posted the following:

Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey

posted at 7/16/2011 11:18 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=d122aefcdaf458362282bbfb1965bdee&plckUserId=d122aefcdaf458362282bbfb1965bdee">
    First: 9/29/2009
    Last: 7/17/2011
    In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey:
    In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey : Wrong again, stephanie. We don't have anything in common. I'm a Yankee fan and you are a closet sawx fan.  And you really are clueless. I'm not trying to convince anyone that I have a job. Frankly, unlike you, I really don't care what a bunch of anonymous people in an internet chat room think. I know what my paychecks look like and that's all that really matters.
    Posted by The--Babe--

Actually Steven wants everyone to know he is a home owner, has a dog, and plays with computers all day - to him that means he is superior to you and I and everyone else. Of course if you own a home it won't matter to him unless you have a dog. Even then it will be a contest to who owns the biggest dog and what pedigree documentation you can provide.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Extracted from above:

Actually Steven wants everyone to know he is a home owner, has a dog, and plays with computers all day - to him that means he is superior to you and I and everyone else. Of course if you own a home it won't matter to him unless you have a dog. Even then it will be a contest to who owns the biggest dog and what pedigree documentation you can provide.

Sections
Shortcuts