OK IM NOT DONE YET

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: OK IM NOT DONE YET

Who is denying I said that? What is your point? I can't help it if you think owning a dog makes your credentials as a good person with morals a lock.

I was so convinced I nearly went out and got a dog so I could be honorable same as you.... 

I don't really have qualms with you... or 99% of the rest of the board. 

I admit I gave you a hard time upon your return to the board, it derived from your grand exit. Some people here actually think they are so relevant on an internet forum they feel the need to make such grandiose statements. Not I.

I do regret giving you too much of a hard time, but in the end if you want to participate in making fun and taking slights at other posters you need to expect return fire. You are not special.

Anytime I bring out negatives on harness it is safe to say 3% of the board pays attention, but harness acts like 100% take notice because harness deems his silly name and posts total to be the pillar of the forum. At the same time because he does not like me he makes constant statements that the entire board feels the same way about me as he. Its all laughable.

I think I mights have started 5 threads in the past month, 2 of them being complete failures. I do not start multiple dud threads, but u2 seem to enjoy canvassing the board with your bologna. Please explain why 75% of your 2 guys threads have nothing to do with baseball. Then explain why at times each of you try to run people from the board for not talking baseball 100% of the time. Also pay attention to the fact that in a thread you or harness originate the two of you make up as much as 75% of the follow-up posts, this suggests most posters are not interested in what either of you have to say.

Self-absorbed. 

Finally, let us not forget that you both post over a minimum of 14 hours a day if not more... get out much?

Its mirror time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: OK IM NOT DONE YET:
    [QUOTE]There's more to this story than you know. Earlier today, he said he had no qualms with me; since he put out an olive branch, I reached out for it. A few hrs later, he blasts me while gossiping to his new even keeled  peers Babe & Farmboy; that's why I said what I did; A real piece of work.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

HA! His 'olive branches' are twigs from a rotten foundation.
    Don't trust anything he posts. EVER.
    He's a lying low-life lush.
    Look at the posters who line-up with him:
    Softy
    Farmhand
    Yazzer
    the hyphenated cyborgs

Having these as detractors is a badge of honor!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Who is denying I said that? What is your point? I can't help it if you think owning a dog makes your credentials as a good person with morals a lock. I was so convinced I nearly went out and got a dog so I could be honorable same as you....  I don't really have qualms with you... or 99% of the rest of the board.  I admit I gave you a hard time upon your return to the board, it derived from your grand exit. Some people here actually think they are so relevant on an internet forum they feel the need to make such grandiose statements. Not I. I do regret giving you too much of a hard time, but in the end if you want to participate in making fun and taking slights at other posters you need to expect return fire. You are not special. Anytime I bring out negatives on harness it is safe to say 3% of the board pays attention, but harness acts like 100% take notice because harness deems his silly name and posts total to be the pillar of the forum. At the same time because he does not like me he makes constant statements that the entire board feels the same way about me as he. Its all laughable. I think I mights have started 5 threads in the past month, 2 of them being complete failures. I do not start multiple dud threads, but u2 seem to enjoy canvassing the board with your bologna. Please explain why 75% of your 2 guys threads have nothing to do with baseball. Then explain why at times each of you try to tun people from the board for not talking baseball 100% of the time.  Its mirror time.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

More BS; I talk alot more baseball than you; 90% of your posts are inane slander, and most of it unprovoked.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Who is denying I said that? What is your point? I can't help it if you think owning a dog makes your credentials as a good person with morals a lock. I was so convinced I nearly went out and got a dog so I could be honorable same as you....  I don't really have qualms with you... or 99% of the rest of the board.  I admit I gave you a hard time upon your return to the board, it derived from your grand exit. Some people here actually think they are so relevant on an internet forum they feel the need to make such grandiose statements. Not I. I do regret giving you too much of a hard time, but in the end if you want to participate in making fun and taking slights at other posters you need to expect return fire. You are not special. Anytime I bring out negatives on harness it is safe to say 3% of the board pays attention, but harness acts like 100% take notice because harness deems his silly name and posts total to be the pillar of the forum. At the same time because he does not like me he makes constant statements that the entire board feels the same way about me as he. Its all laughable. I think I mights have started 5 threads in the past month, 2 of them being complete failures. I do not start multiple dud threads, but u2 seem to enjoy canvassing the board with your bologna. Please explain why 75% of your 2 guys threads have nothing to do with baseball. Then explain why at times each of you try to tun people from the board for not talking baseball 100% of the time.  Its mirror time.

You mean "It's miller time".
    Perhaps you can start more of your enlightening threads - perhaps a sequel about me & Jesus.

You are the clown who dissects posing numbers on a given thread.

Mirror time. What a joke. You can't handle UR own reflection without two six-packs under each arm.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

No I talk more baseball than you, no you don't, yes I do, I am bigger than you, no your not. BLAH BLAH BLAH

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]No I talk more baseball than you, no you don't, yes I do, I am bigger than you, no your not. BLAH BLAH BLAH

You're the one who brought it up; what a clown.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK IM NOT DONE YET : You mean "It's miller time". Perhaps you can start more of your enlightening threads - perhaps a sequel about me & Jesus. You are the clown who dissects posing numbers on a given thread. Mirror time . What a joke. You can't handle UR own reflection without two six-packs under each arm. Jelly fish.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Are you sure it's booze? Maybe where he's residing, it could be the yam-yam.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Who is denying I said that? What is your point? I can't help it if you think owning a dog makes your credentials as a good person with morals a lock. I was so convinced I nearly went out and got a dog so I could be honorable same as you....  I don't really have qualms with you... or 99% of the rest of the board.  I admit I gave you a hard time upon your return to the board, it derived from your grand exit. Some people here actually think they are so relevant on an internet forum they feel the need to make such grandiose statements. Not I. I do regret giving you too much of a hard time, but in the end if you want to participate in making fun and taking slights at other posters you need to expect return fire. You are not special. Anytime I bring out negatives on harness it is safe to say 3% of the board pays attention, but harness acts like 100% take notice because harness deems his silly name and posts total to be the pillar of the forum. At the same time because he does not like me he makes constant statements that the entire board feels the same way about me as he. Its all laughable. I think I mights have started 5 threads in the past month, 2 of them being complete failures. I do not start multiple dud threads, but u2 seem to enjoy canvassing the board with your bologna. Please explain why 75% of your 2 guys threads have nothing to do with baseball. Then explain why at times each of you try to run people from the board for not talking baseball 100% of the time. Also pay attention to the fact that in a thread you or harness originate the two of you make up as much as 75% of the follow-up posts, this suggests most posters are not interested in that either of you have to say. Self-absorbed.  Finally, let us not forget that you both post over a minimum of 14 hours a day if not more... get out much? Its mirror time.

Note how this low-life edits without fore-mention. Snake.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK IM NOT DONE YET : Are you sure it's booze? Maybe where he's residing, it could be the yam-yam.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

90 proof courage.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bettersoftthanlaw. Show bettersoftthanlaw's posts

Bystanders, notice how harness attacks Burrito, unprovoked. He has been doing this for years, without any concern shown from the moderators. This is the kind of change Obama talked about, silencing the critics while plumping up the sheep.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

harness is a liberal to be sure... no doubt. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Bystanders, notice how harness attacks Burrito, unprovoked. He has been doing this for years, without any concern shown from the moderators. This is the kind of change Obama talked about, silencing the critics while plumping up the sheep.
    Posted by bettersoftthanlaw[/QUOTE]

Oh no; another irrational tie-in. As far as silencing the critics are concerned, we won't talk about the Valerie Plame case, I guess; which only blew the cover off of the Russian underground nuke trade surveillance OP; a catastrophe of unheralded proportions.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Unprovoked my azz.
    This coming from perhaps the most abusive individual ever to post on a public forum. You denounce anybody and everybody just for disagreeing with you.

Two crooked snakes.
    Pity the banned don't stay banned.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

harness = liberal, anti-american. It was he who started ideas such as removing "under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Burrito = patriotism from Red China/North Vietnam. Prays to Richard Nixon's memory each night, before his stupor.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]harness = liberal, anti-american. It was he who started ideas such as removing "under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance.

Really? Now I know a piece of American History that I didn't know before! That US History book I read recently (A People's History of the United States) was missing this; time to let the publisher know so they can correct it in the next edition.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]harness = liberal, anti-american. It was he who started ideas such as removing "under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]And what exactly does god have to do with America? Ever heard of the 1st amendment to the constitution?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Lat I checked your boy Obama says "and may God bless America" quite a lot. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Lat I checked your boy Obama says "and may God bless America" quite a lot. 

Freudian slip?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Lat I checked your boy Obama says "and may God bless America" quite a lot. 

Which refutes UR initial point.
    What a dummy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK IM NOT DONE YET : And what exactly does god have to do with America? Ever heard of the 1st amendment to the constitution?
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

He only knows one amendment: Thou shall get sloshed every weekend.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

harness how do you find time for your second passion, tickling your horsies underside?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]harness how do you find time for your second passion, tickling your horsies underside?

If you mean, when do I find the time to risk 50 grand handicapping harness racing,
    it's during baseball's off-season. Your greatest risk is posting sober, as long as basket-cases like Softlaw and FARMHAND hold you upright. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

When can we expect Farmhand's sequel to this garbage?