OK IM NOT DONE YET

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: OK IM NOT DONE YET

In Response to Re: OK IM NOT DONE YET:
    [QUOTE]Bystanders, notice how harness attacks Burrito, unprovoked. He has been doing this for years, without any concern shown from the moderators. This is the kind of change Obama talked about, silencing the critics while plumping up the sheep.
    Posted by bettersoftthanlaw[/QUOTE]

How would a new poster know about years of posting?

Oh yeah ... not new, just banned countless times.

The attacks between B & Harness have a deeper place than just now.  You know that, so the flash points are easily found and exercised.

Throwing your catalystic commments on top doesn't help.

Your jump in connection to the President and his policies are just childish.  It's the kind of references mob insighters use to turn angry gatherings into dangerous and explosive moments.  It behooves you to use language that more properly indicates your supposed intelligence. 

You are using low and mean tricks to turn up the temperature.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FarmFan. Show FarmFan's posts

In Response to Re: OK IM NOT DONE YET:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

I LOVE IT BURITTO BECAUSE HARNESS IS JUST THAT ....

A HORSES A...S IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY YOU CAN SEE HIS LIPS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

harnazz I can only guess how much time you spend on youtube, and between there and here you surely do not have enough time for anything else. I am scared to imagine what you might do with the 5 hours a day you aren't here or on u-boob.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I never agreed until now, my guess he is on disability because he claims he has extreme pain in his fingers... yet his fingers seem to work fine here.

I know I guy like that here in Phnom Penh, he brags about collecting disability. Granted his knees are wobbly but don't tell me the guy cannot answer a phone or work a sit-down job somewheres.

Of course he also boasts how he sold his mamma's home in Hawaii and netted $400... thinks he earned his place in the world.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aquachuck. Show aquachuck's posts

Wow.  Susan Lucci's got nothin' on this board.  How do you spell drama?