Ok It's opening day. I'm optimistic(somewhat). Can we reverse 69-93 to 93-69?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

Ok It's opening day. I'm optimistic(somewhat). Can we reverse 69-93 to 93-69?

Im optimistic to a point. I see the O's sllipping back and the Rays and Blue Jays ahead of them. I believe we can contend if things fall in the right place. The nightmare of Valentine is over. It's a new year. Buster Olney has us in third behind the O's and Rays. He has the Blue Jays 4th and Yanks 5th. Believe! Why not us? If we actually win 85  to 90 I will be happy. It's a new year. LET'S GO RED SOX! And Happy Easter and Passover.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Re: Ok It's opening day. I'm optimistic(somewhat). Can we reverse 69-93 to 93-69?

In response to jaytftwofive's comment:

Im optimistic to a point. I see the O's sllipping back and the Rays and Blue Jays ahead of them. I believe we can contend if things fall in the right place. The nightmare of Valentine is over. It's a new year. Buster Olney has us in third behind the O's and Rays. He has the Blue Jays 4th and Yanks 5th. Believe! Why not us? If we actually win 85  to 90 I will be happy. It's a new year. LET'S GO RED SOX! And Happy Easter and Passover.

I'm not as optimistic as you are, I think it's a .500 team.  But I'm thrilled that baseball is back!  Enjoy the season, all!  And happy Passover & Easter to you, too!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: Ok It's opening day. I'm optimistic(somewhat). Can we reverse 69-93 to 93-69?

This is part of the reason why I'm so pumped for this season. On one hand, I could definitely see us finishing last (worst case scenario). On the other hand, if we stay relatively healthy and our key players perform to their potential, I could see us contending for a wild card.

Add that to all the new guys (Napoli, Dempster, Victorino, JBJ, Iglesias) and it's going to be a fun season!

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts