OK RED SOX NATION, HERE IS HOW IT'S GOING TO SHAKE OUT........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

OK RED SOX NATION, HERE IS HOW IT'S GOING TO SHAKE OUT........

1/ WE MAKE THE POST SEASON TOURNEY.......  2/TITO STAYS (IF HE WANTS TO)......  3/ NOT SURE ABOUT MY BOY THEO ???  IF HE STAYS, THERE NEEDS TO BE AWAY TO GET AWAY FROM THE FREE AGENT BOOOONDOGGLES !!!  WHAT SAY YOU, ALL YOU FORMER T-BALLERS ????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: OK RED SOX NATION, HERE IS HOW IT'S GOING TO SHAKE OUT........

I WONDER WHAT THE CONVERATION WAS FOR TODAYS LINE-UP.....  LOOKS LIKE THEIR PULLING OUT ALL STOPS !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

....sometimes you win, sometimes you lose...sometimes you high five a fan while making a doubleplay, sometimes you are inside the wall having a 'p' when the first pitch is thrown, sometimes you cut off a throw from your centerfielder, sometimes you let it go through, sometimes you hit a walkoff homerun, sometimes you pop up....you just never, never know!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

In Response to Re: OK RED SOX NATION, HERE IS HOW IT'S GOING TO SHAKE OUT........:
    ....sometimes you win, sometimes you lose...sometimes you high five a fan while making a doubleplay, sometimes you are inside the wall having a 'p' when the first pitch is thrown, sometimes you cut off a throw from your centerfielder, sometimes you let it go through, sometimes you hit a walkoff homerun, sometimes you pop up....you just never, never know!
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

Lol...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX_1955. Show BOSOX_1955's posts

Not so sure on 2 and 3. Failing to make the PS or a quick exit will show the sox upper managment things need to change. If theo goes the new GM will most likely want his own manager and that would be a large upgrade to what we now have. I am not a Tito fan, but I hope the sox make the playoffs and win. I think that is very unlikey, but then 2004 down 3-0 was also. Then the yankee fans went back into hiding.

In Response to OK RED SOX NATION, HERE IS HOW IT'S GOING TO SHAKE OUT........:
       1/ WE MAKE THE POST SEASON TOURNEY.......  2/TITO STAYS (IF HE WANTS TO)......  3/ NOT SURE ABOUT MY BOY THEO ???  IF HE STAYS, THERE NEEDS TO BE AWAY TO GET AWAY FROM THE FREE AGENT BOOOONDOGGLES !!!  WHAT SAY YOU, ALL YOU FORMER T-BALLERS ????
    Posted by Bill-806

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX_1955. Show BOSOX_1955's posts

Perhaps he read some of the posts. People here have been saying it for a month now.

In Response to Re: OK RED SOX NATION, HERE IS HOW IT'S GOING TO SHAKE OUT........:
      I WONDER WHAT THE CONVERATION WAS FOR TODAYS LINE-UP.....  LOOKS LIKE THEIR PULLING OUT ALL STOPS !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX_1955. Show BOSOX_1955's posts

Your post is a personal attack, please stop and talk sports

In Response to Re: OK RED SOX NATION, HERE IS HOW IT'S GOING TO SHAKE OUT........ : Your post history suggests that you are the USB parrot whose previous moniker was Bosox1941 and Baseball-Dr.   Squawk, Squawk, Fire Tito, Fire Tito, Squawk, Squawk.
    Posted by BeaconHill19

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Parrots don't "TALK" sports. Parrots lack the gray matter to carry on a conversation. All that they are capable is repetition of a word or phrase.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mwTessie. Show mwTessie's posts

Posted by ZILLAGOD

LMAO!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

RUN BABY RUN !!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

6-0 already. The Sox don't deserve the postseason if this is the effort they are going to bring to the party.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Even if the rays lose the rest of their games and sox sneak in...they will get killed!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Even if the rays lose the rest of their games and sox sneak in...they will get killed!
    Posted by thefly8
      OVER PAID, OVERRATED, AND WAY UNDER PRODUCTIVE !!!   WHAT A MESS !!!!  180MIL !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In the grand scheme of it all, it is just a game. As fans we become very passionate about the team we support. Nothing wrong with that. But don't let it consume you. It is not worth the mental anguish. It is just a game. In the end, maybe this poor display of baseball actually helps the Sox for next year. Maybe it forces ownership to do a little house cleaning. And maybe we will actually witness some young pitching talent next year. At some point, the kids deserve a chance. The Sox were more fun when they believed in the Youks and Pedrioa of the baseball world.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In the grand scheme of it all, it is just a game. As fans we become very passionate about the team we support. Nothing wrong with that. But don't let it consume you. It is not worth the mental anguish. It is just a game. In the end, maybe this poor display of baseball actually helps the Sox for next year. Maybe it forces ownership to do a little house cleaning. And maybe we will actually witness some young pitching talent next year. At some point, the kids deserve a chance. The Sox were more fun when they believed in the Youks and Pedrioa of the baseball world.
    Posted by antiqueman1
    ANTIQUEMAN.....  QUESTION... ARE YOU A SOCIAL WORKER, OR IS ANTIQUE'S YOUR GAME ???  DOES NOT SOUND LIKE YOU KNOW MUCH ABOUT RED SOX BASEBALL !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

LET'S SEE !! THE YANKS BRING UP MONTERO AND THE SOX ARE
    STUCK W. SALTY AND TEK. WOW !! THE YANKS HAVE AN EX ALL
    STAR, CHAVEZ AT 3B TO SPELL A ROD AND WE HAVE THE GREAT
    MIKE AVILES ! THE YANKS PICK UP SCRUB ANDREW JONES, AND
    HE OUTHITS AND OUTFIELDS CARL CRAWFORD !! THE YANKS
    BRING UP IVAN NOVA FROM TRIPLE A, AND HE OUTPITCHES
    THE ENTIRE SOX STAFF ! THE SOX GET BEDARD, LACKEY,
    MILLER, DOUBRONT , BOWDEN, JENKS, WHEELER, ETC. AND
    GO ABOUT 5-17 IN SEPTEMBER. THE SOX PITCH WAKEFIELD
    IN KEY GAMES AND GET HAMMERED. GUESS WHICH GENERAL
    MANAGER SHOULD GET HIS WALKING PAPERS ?? BY THE WAY..
    NICE GAME TODAY, CC !!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Yesterday it was frustrating watching the SF Giants as I was reminded of so many games the Sox played in September. SF got 11 hits and 1 run(wow is that a record ?)  and Diamondbacks got 6 hits and 3 runs. Don’t need to be a mathematician to calculate their hit/run ratio was 2:1 and  SF’s was 11:1.  It was a tremendous example of the lack of clutch hitting, something that has befallen us losing 7 games by 1 run and 3 games by 2 runs in Sept when in many games we outhit our opponents.

I would not have have felt better if today we lost 9 to 4-5-6 etc. but we got 9 hits and 1 run and the Yankees got 9 hits 9 runs. 9 to 1 vs 1 hit  to 1 run indicative again of our performance lately with lack of clutch hitting.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: OK RED SOX NATION, HERE IS HOW IT'S GOING TO SHAKE OUT........ : ANTIQUEMAN.....  QUESTION... ARE YOU A SOCIAL WORKER, OR IS ANTIQUE'S YOUR GAME ???  DOES NOT SOUND LIKE YOU KNOW MUCH ABOUT RED SOX BASEBALL !!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Antiques are my business. And I know plenty about Red Sox baseball. I may not be as old as you Bill, but it is just a game. And the Sox stink right now. And maybe it will force changes.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Enlighten us Bill about Sox baseball then.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

We do not make it - Theo and Coma get fired.  Lackey dies in the offseason and we trade Craford to any takers and eat half his salary for 7 years.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: OK RED SOX NATION, HERE IS HOW IT'S GOING TO SHAKE OUT........ : Antiques are my business. And I know plenty about Red Sox baseball. I may not be as old as you Bill, but it is just a game. And the Sox stink right now. And maybe it will force changes.
    Posted by antiqueman1
    THANKS SON, I SENSE REGIME CHANGE IN THE AIR !!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts